『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>An English thread, hope every ..

myrion@2002-11-19 01:18

引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
ppl say that music is for ppl to enjoy. however, i use it as a tool to satisfy my own desire of showing up, well........ that's just the thing. our music teacher is a french, and ppl said that he used to be a very famous drums player in N.A. in a band of "trooper" (do u guys heard of that? ) he's funny, and works pretty hard on our band. but it's kind of sad that most of us who joined this band don't really come along together, instead,we just need the credit, that's all....

oh....... yeah....... she's pretty..... and attracted like a model^_^
i start to like her a bit la~~~

only need the credit? the pity of it!!!!!!
i think the music should be just for fun for volunteer for self-interests. i would be glad to see anyone really love it , but not for any actual considerations...

glad to see u like her, too:):)
引用

whatever@2002-11-19 09:18

引用
最初由 myrion 发布

only need the credit? the pity of it!!!!!!
i think the music should be just for fun for volunteer for self-interests. i would be glad to see anyone really love it , but not for any actual considerations...

glad to see u like her, too:):)

You're absolutely right. I remembered the first time I came in the chorus room(that's the thing of last year, I was not in chorus), I wonder, how pretty they sing. I never have thing feel before. I remembered once I was in primary school chorus. All I feel there just tired, bored, and complain. Most the people feel what I feel. And we never sound pretty, because most the people in my primary school chorus are press to join in by our music teacher. However, here(US) is total different, everybody in the chorus love to sing, everytime we sing, we try to do our best, so, no matter we have gift about singing or not, when we sing , it sound pretty. That's never happen in my primary school chorus. I love the chorus, and I love to sing now, all the dark memory about that primary school chorus had gone.
引用

Arael@2002-11-20 02:50

引用
最初由 myrion 发布

i have no idea about appleII games...what's that?_?

i also have read that novel, and i think it should be greater than the 1st one. it's a interesting story, but comparing with "the lord of the rings", i like the latter more:):)

Apple II is an ancient computer...
even earlier than XT!
I used to play RPG games on it:)

haha, did you read the English version or the Chinese translation?
I read the first book (English) only.... It's not as good as what I expected though.... Some of the stuffs appear to be too 'fake' for me...

I also want to read the Lord of the Rings...But it's so lengthy:P
I had bought the book 0 - the Hobbit though..
引用

myrion@2002-11-21 00:17

引用
最初由 Arael 发布
Apple II is an ancient computer...
even earlier than XT!
I used to play RPG games on it:)

haha, did you read the English version or the Chinese translation?
I read the first book (English) only.... It's not as good as what I expected though.... Some of the stuffs appear to be too 'fake' for me...

I also want to read the Lord of the Rings...But it's so lengthy:P
I had bought the book 0 - the Hobbit though..

oic:):)

u think it's too fake?_?
i read the english version already and actually like some full of imagination:):)

it's good for me to read the novel with continue, or i will forget what it shows before. but lately seems lazy to read such many characters in short-term:(:(
引用

Arael@2002-11-21 06:57

引用
最初由 myrion 发布

oic:):)

u think it's too fake?_?
i read the english version already and actually like some full of imagination:):)

it's good for me to read the novel with continue, or i will forget what it shows before. but lately seems lazy to read such many characters in short-term:(:(

I remember I read the first book on my flight back to HK last year...
Actually I liked it too... just that I don't think it's as good as the hype:P and definitely not as good as some of the good Chinese novels I've read...
I have read very few english novels over the years... I guess the longest one was the Foundation series by Issac Asimov.
(in case you haven't heard of that... it is a science fiction)

by the way, i really want to start a thread to talk about some chinese authors..... :P
maybe will do that sometime...
引用

whatever@2002-11-21 08:34

引用
最初由 Arael 发布

I remember I read the first book on my flight back to HK last year...
Actually I liked it too... just that I don't think it's as good as the hype:P and definitely not as good as some of the good Chinese novels I've read...
I have read very few english novels over the years... I guess the longest one was the Foundation series by Issac Asimov.

by the way, i really want to start a thread to talk about some chinese authors..... :P

Actually, when I watched the first movie of Harry Potter, It also not as good as I hope, however, when I watched the second one, I feel much, much better. By the way, I am also reading a English novel, call "Alsa Babylon", all the things in the book also is imagine, it's about the nuclear war, pretty interesting. And if "Arael" want to make a new thread to talk about some chinese authors, I will happy to join it if I can(I didn't read so much chinese novels, and I have forgetten almost all the authors' name :D )
引用

nasnec@2002-11-21 08:46

hm..
i also watched the first movie of harry potter, its like a kid movie to me... thats why i still havnt watch the second one..
引用

whatever@2002-11-21 08:51

I got the fever before yeaster day( because I ate too much chocolate).That's horrible, my head pain, my bone like was burned by fire, dizzy, my throat pain, and my voice was broken. Today is much better, but I still can't sing, and because that, I didn't sing for three day, and I can't pratice the piano(I am going to play for my period in the concert), man, the first concert is on Dec.4, and the second one is on Dec.6, gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
引用

Lizard@2002-11-22 04:42

hey,u'll be fine..good luck~"~v
引用

Haiku W@2002-11-22 04:55

Hey...someone here live in Canada
引用

whatever@2002-11-22 07:44

I can tell you, yes.Well, why don't we just introduce ourself. Me first. Ar..... Everybody knew that I am whatever(little girl, :) not little boy:( ).I live in Fl of America. I study in Cocoa Beach J/S High School. I am in the high school chorus, and my chorus will have a concert on Dec. 4. Who is next?
引用

captain@2002-11-22 11:32

introducing myself?
haha~ i perfer being a 'hidden character~~
btw, i'm so suprised that u aren't a boy.......
引用

myrion@2002-11-23 04:12

引用
最初由 Arael 发布

if u do not mention the style it is, that beats me. in fact, i also have rarely read english books but textbooks, magazines, journals, newspapaers for a long time:(:(

good, i'll follow it~~

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
I got the fever before yeaster day( because I ate too much chocolate).

how come@_@~~
but i think that's not
u should take more rest recently so that prepare well on Dec.4~~
good luck:):)

btw, i went to see harry potter last night:):)
i think it's better than the 1st one, but comparing with the novels still seems not enough:(:(

now i am awaiting "the lord of the rings II":):)
引用

kiasushou@2002-11-23 05:09

引用
最初由 myrion 发布

if u do not mention the style it is, that beats me. in fact, i also have rarely read english books but textbooks, magazines, journals, newspapaers for a long time:(:(

good, i'll follow it~~

how come@_@~~
but i think that's not
u should take more rest recently so that prepare well on Dec.4~~
good luck:):)

btw, i went to see harry potter last night:):)
i think it's better than the 1st one, but comparing with the novels still seems not enough:(:(

now i am awaiting "the lord of the rings II":):)

hoho, anybody read the Harry Potter series?I am impressed by the origin idea of author.
引用

Arael@2002-11-23 06:58

引用
最初由 captain 发布
introducing myself?
haha~ i perfer being a 'hidden character~~
btw, i'm so suprised that u aren't a boy.......

haha, you're not alone. We're all surprised :)

To whatever,
i'm a computer science graduate student in Boston.
引用

«7891011121314»共53页