『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>An English thread, hope every ..

kiasushou@2002-11-23 07:12

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
I can tell you, yes.Well, why don't we just introduce ourself. Me first. Ar..... Everybody knew that I am whatever(little girl, :) not little boy:( ).I live in Fl of America. I study in Cocoa Beach J/S High School. I am in the high school chorus, and my chorus will have a concert on Dec. 4. Who is next?

hoho, this is the first case i see somebody reveal his/her real sex......anyway I am sure that i am still a young man -_-0
引用

whatever@2002-11-23 09:24

引用
最初由 Arael 发布

haha, you're not alone. We're all surprised :)

To whatever,
i'm a computer science graduate student in Boston.

ToT..................................................................That's not fair, I should never ever tell you guys I am a little girl.(if I knew all you guys think I am a little girl before I tell the truth) ToT.....................
引用

whatever@2002-11-23 09:36

引用
最初由 kiasushou 发布

hoho, this is the first case i see somebody reveal his/her real sex......anyway I am sure that i am still a young man -_-0

Man, usually in every forum I have to account, one present the M, another present FM;but for this one I just have one, and I didn't sign the sex. whatever, I don't care whether you guys think I am a little boy or little girl. If you think I am a little boy, then I am a little boy, If you think I am a little girl then I am a little girl.
引用

kiasushou@2002-11-23 11:05

引用
最初由 whatever 发布

Man, usually in every forum I have to account, one present the M, another present FM;but for this one I just have one, and I didn't sign the sex. whatever, I don't care whether you guys think I am a little boy or little girl. If you think I am a little boy, then I am a little boy, If you think I am a little girl then I am a little girl.

there is no doubt that the sex difference in internet is rather hard to distinguish. Perhaps i am old man also......but seems like old man may not like anime....:o
引用

captain@2002-11-23 11:43

引用
最初由 kiasushou 发布

there is no doubt that the sex difference in internet is rather hard to distinguish. Perhaps i am old man also......but seems like old man may not like anime....:o

no u're wrong~
my grandma likes sailormoon~
dun suspect about it.......
she can memorize the full name of almost all characters in that anime (at least i dun, and i'm not interested to), i laughed to death when i knew it~
引用

whatever@2002-11-23 11:52

Yeah, suck like my uncle, 36 year old, but he still watch cartoon, like Pocket'mon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, and many other anime.
引用

silverpin@2002-11-23 14:19

anyone heard of a song named "A Charlie Brown Christmas"? it's a song for Peanut, published in ...1965, i guess.... arranged by David Pugh, featuring "christmas is coming, christmas time is here, skating, and linus and lucy" i'm in charge of playing the piano part for the song, it's so long, like...... 6 pages, and need to work out in two days@_@.
i have few notes that i'm not quite sure about. if any of u know where to can find that song(not the original one o~~) plz tell me, thanks a million!
引用

whatever@2002-11-23 23:01

Sing??man, I don't know why, my sickness became more horrible than yeasterday.I even can't speak well, I am concern about my chorus concer. on Dec.6. How can I be able to sing well in that day.
引用

kiasushou@2002-11-24 04:18

so to whatever.....you really need a good rest....
引用

myrion@2002-11-24 08:15

引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
anyone heard of a song named "A Charlie Brown Christmas"? it's a song for Peanut, published in ...1965, i guess.... arranged by David Pugh, featuring "christmas is coming, christmas time is here, skating, and linus and lucy" i'm in charge of playing the piano part for the song, it's so long, like...... 6 pages, and need to work out in two days@_@.
i have few notes that i'm not quite sure about. if any of u know where to can find that song(not the original one o~~) plz tell me, thanks a million!

"a charlie brown christmas" is not just a song, but a whole album. it's a series of suite, including christmas time is here , skating..etc. that u mention above. i think it's a good job to play it very well. oh, the point is that i have those songs about 40 mins. if u want it, just let me know asap:):)
引用

myrion@2002-11-24 08:24

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
Sing??man, I don't know why, my sickness became more horrible than yeasterday.I even can't speak well, I am concern about my chorus concer. on Dec.6. How can I be able to sing well in that day.

drinking more water is good for u~~
take care@_@~~
引用

whatever@2002-11-24 09:46

引用
最初由 myrion 发布

drinking more water is good for u~~
take care@_@~~

I have drunk the sweet water, salt water, bitter water, cold water, hot water. But my voice didn't change well.
引用

captain@2002-11-24 14:09

why dun u take medicine?
it's probably the faster way
(i dun believe in herb.......)
引用

kiasushou@2002-11-24 21:20

引用
最初由 whatever 发布

I have drunk the sweet water, salt water, bitter water, cold water, hot water. But my voice didn't change well.

i though just pure water is fine.....
引用

whatever@2002-11-25 01:08

I took a lot of medicine.today is a litter bit better. But tomorrow is school day, if I can't sing, that will be horrible.
引用

«89101112131415»共53页