『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>An English thread, hope every ..

shaka@2002-12-02 20:16

hey whatever, that's really cool, you are making money already!

Maybe I shall bring my Erhu, wear a pair of sunglasses and sit on the street to earn some pocket money as well lol..
引用

myrion@2002-12-03 05:13

引用
最初由 kkk60091 发布
are you in u.s. ? thanksgiving isn't a big deal, you can only see less people on the street. that's all

hoho~~i do not think so. most friends live here for many years still take it seriously:):)

引用
最初由 shaka 发布
Pity that he's not your favourite now ;-)
I don't know what concert master actually is myself. Trust me it's not as important as it sounds. I'm not even a member of the admin committee.Or perhaps I heard wrongly and they were actually talking about 'concert bastard'? haha..

shaka is still my favorite one so far:):)

that's okay. no matter what title it is, just doing ur best to learn is not bad~~
引用

kiasushou@2002-12-03 05:31

引用
最初由 shaka 发布
hey whatever, that's really cool, you are making money already!

Maybe I shall bring my Erhu, wear a pair of sunglasses and sit on the street to earn some pocket money as well lol..

hihi.....so good to see another popgo member staying at singapore ...hoho, i am also from there.

earning money? I am going formy school industrial attachment next year....so it supposed to be my first salary of being 'whitecollar'...hoho
引用

levistone@2002-12-03 05:51

sorry i didnt meant to do this. but Mr. downstair, i really think you dont have to be mad in this matter, do you? PM me just like you did but without overreacting ok?
i just saw some guys upstairs told where they are so i was just wondering if someone is in UK.
well If you are, welcome you to add me to your msn: ourlaputa@msn.com :)
Its hard to find a MAG fan who live in a European country.....
嗯,我是UK的,有沒有一起的?
引用

whatever@2002-12-03 08:43

[QUOTE]最初由 levistone 发布[/i

:eek: :eek: :eek: ,oh my god!!! man upstair. Did you read the very this thread of this whole thread, or did you read the title. Please, this is an English thread, for everybody want to practice their Enlish. Please edit your thread, thanks you every much!

It's ok upstair, and thanks for editing your thread. Welcome and let's be friend.
引用

silverpin@2002-12-03 09:40

hmmmmm....... it's good to start making money from now
remembering my first time earning money is to play piano for Christmas Eve, tired...(3 hours non-stop, man~)... but fun . and that night i earned approximately 500RMB :D, it's a pretty good price, rit? maybe u guys should try going once ^^ oh, that time i was in guang zhou. but i 've worked as a piano player in vancouver too, i think it's easier to find in church than in resturants. :)
引用

whatever@2002-12-04 12:27

引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
hmmmmm....... it's good to start making money from now
remembering my first time earning money is to play piano for Christmas Eve, tired...(3 hours non-stop, man~)... but fun . and that night i earned approximately 500RMB :D, it's a pretty good price, rit? maybe u guys should try going once ^^ oh, that time i was in guang zhou. but i 've worked as a piano player in vancouver too, i think it's easier to find in church than in resturants. :)

Well, actually I didn't want to sell my painting. But I need lot of money for the chorus trip on April. And that two ladies were really nice, and they promise me they will take care of my bird painting. So I sold to them happily.
Bty, play piano in church or restaurant is a good idea. But I never do that before, so I don't know how to find such job. Could you tell me Dear Silverpin. Thank you.
引用

myrion@2002-12-05 06:00

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
Well, actually I didn't want to sell my painting. But I need lot of money for the chorus trip on April. And that two ladies were really nice, and they promise me they will take care of my bird painting. So I sold to them happily.Bty, play piano in church or restaurant is a good idea. But I never do that before, so I don't know how to find such job. Could you tell me Dear Silverpin. Thank you.

hm...is it legal to get money by playing the piano in church or somewhere in ca?? i have no idea. but in us, it's inadmissible, what we call, illegal or u got labor certificate:):)

btw, where will u guys take a trip next apr.??
引用

whatever@2002-12-05 08:07

引用
最初由 myrion 发布

hm...is it legal to get money by playing the piano in church or somewhere in ca?? i have no idea. but in us, it's inadmissible, what we call, illegal or u got labor certificate:):)

btw, where will u guys take a trip next apr.??

What? In US is inadimissible? I never hear about that until now. Are you sure Myrion? Whatever, I just want to know something about it, if it's illegal, than I will forget this way for earning money.
引用

princeray@2002-12-05 08:57

引用
最初由 @pple 发布
Je deteste ton anglais.

oui, oui :D
引用

myrion@2002-12-05 09:29

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
What? In US is inadimissible? I never hear about that until now. Are you sure Myrion? Whatever, I just want to know something about it, if it's illegal, than I will forget this way for earning money.

okay, let me show u one thing. presuppose that u should be a citizen of u.s. or get green card, it's legal. or u have to own labor certificate at first to show that u have rights to do part-time jobs, got it?

but to tell the truth, i once had illegal part-time experiences of playing keyboard in small pub:):)

anyway, make sure ur condition and do what u want:):)
引用

whatever@2002-12-06 07:38

So, you mean, if I am a American citizen or I have green card, play the piano in church or restaurant is legal, right. If it's like that I think I will be able to play. But I never do this before, so I don't know how to find such a job. Somebody can tell me?
引用

whatever@2002-12-06 09:01

Hey, guys I have something want to share , it's about my funny cousin. Well, tonight is my school band's concert, and they perform in Satellite High School. My cousin is the only oboe player of our whole school. Recently, my cousin knew a Chinese girl from Satellite High School( her looking is OK). And she wished to come to see the concert tonight
Well, funny show began. My cousin was so excited today. After school, when we're waiting for my aunt to come pick us up, he was writing the daily. And when we got home. He bugan to perpare busily. And he tryed to doing many things that can make himself look better, ironed the band clothes, jel the hair, deep cleaned his face. Actually I began to want to laugh at that time, however, I thought he was the shy guy, and he don't like my another cousin that had so much female friends, and this is the first time he invited a girl since we came to US, so I didn't laugh.
When at 5:00, the phone rang. My mom was going to answer it. My cousin sait that calling is his, and I said that calling is mine, and my another cousin said that calling is his. Well, it's that Chinese girl's calling, and my first cousin answered it. And my dad was making fun, said that my cousin was never speak so fondly, and everybody silence. When my cousin finished the answered, turn to us, and said," she said she can't come." gloomily. And then, nobody was asking the reason but laughing so bad, so bad. I can't control myself, that I laughed and fell off.
How pity my cousin is. Even the first time invite the girl was failed. But, when I think about how excitedly he act, I can't stop laughing.
Tomorrow is our chorus concert, and the Satellite High School's chorus is also coming. So I plan to invite that girl to come(tomorrow is Friday, maybe Friday that girl's parents will let her come) and if she say coming, I will give call my cousin also come, and give him another chance. Wish my luck.
引用

shaka@2002-12-07 22:18

To myrion

Wow! New avatar!

引用
最初由 myrion 发布

shaka is still my favorite one so far:):)

hehe, it's plain to see ...
引用

myrion@2002-12-08 00:07

引用
最初由 shaka 发布
To myrion
Wow! New avatar!
hehe, it's plain to see ...

haha~~i also change my signature:):)

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
Well, funny show began. My cousin was so excited today. After school, when we're waiting for my aunt to come pick us up, he was writing the daily. And when we got home. He bugan to perpare busily. And he tryed to doing many things that can make himself look better, ironed the band clothes, jel the hair, deep cleaned his face. Actually I began to want to laugh at that time, however, I thought he was the shy guy, and he don't like my another cousin that had so much female friends, and this is the first time he invited a girl since we came to US, so I didn't laugh.

that's not bad, considering. don't u think he is cute:):)
in my opinion, u guys should give him more courage to do that way. haha~~

how about ur chorus concert??
引用

«1011121314151617»共53页