『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>An English thread, hope every ..

雨过天晴@2003-01-26 04:47

to rek137 JJ, if you speaks French, pls teach me some.
I'm in Canada, French are the second language here, even though I'm still in ESL, my teacher still want's me to learn it
I think I'm going to fail French this year
pls help me
引用

rek137@2003-01-26 06:46

引用
最初由 雨过天晴 发布
to rek137 JJ, if you speaks French, pls teach me some.
I'm in Canada, French are the second language here, even though I'm still in ESL, my teacher still want's me to learn it
I think I'm going to fail French this year
pls help me

pas de probleme
tu peux compter sur moi
:D :D :D

mais en echange tu peux m'aider en anglais?
je suis vraiment nulle

merci!!
引用

雨过天晴@2003-01-27 01:13

引用
最初由 rek137 发布

pas de probleme
tu peux compter sur moi
:D :D :D

mais en echange tu peux m'aider en anglais?
je suis vraiment nulle

merci!!

even though I'm learning French, but I don't really know any.the only words I know are anglais et merci.
If you have time,Pls translate for me,thank u!
引用

whatever@2003-01-27 02:18

rek137 , could you teach me french too, I must study french next semester, but I am not ready for that. If you can help me, that will be much better. Let's be friends.
引用

whatever@2003-01-31 10:55

Hei,guys guess what? My chorus periods was singing in the bathroom again. There're about twenty ladies sang in a about 3-square big bathroom. It maybe a good idea for singing, what I guess our Chorus teacher should never go into a ladies' bathroom, right?
引用

Lizard@2003-01-31 13:29

"again"...~~?
how come`?
引用

whatever@2003-02-02 02:50

引用
最初由 Lizard 发布
"again"...~~?
how come`?

How come? Pretty simple, if your chorus teacher used to. And for this semester, there're some new singer joined to my period, so that, it really surprised them, especially, our chorus teacher come along with us into the Lady's bathroom. PS:my chorus teacher is a man.
引用

Lizard@2003-02-03 11:18

well..there are many students insterested in singing in ur school...hehe
引用

DemonhunterNE@2003-02-04 06:07

lets build up our vocabulary,its really useful for us
grammer is also important part of learning english
引用

whatever@2003-02-04 11:34

That's not a bad idea, but how to build up our vocabulary?
引用

Lizard@2003-02-04 22:20

i m wondering,too//
引用

whatever@2003-02-08 23:35

Hey, guys. What do you usually talk to your friends? What do you guys usually talk about?
引用

雨过天晴@2003-02-09 00:56

we usually talk about drawing comics and making our own comics & animations .
we made a comic about “rescue carrot”,because our art teacher is called Mr.Reble,in Chinese,it sounds like “箩卜里”,so we are making fun of him.we already started to make the animation on the computer.This is our very first animation,I'm so excited!!
引用

Lizard@2003-02-10 11:32

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
Hey, guys. What do you usually talk to your friends? What do you guys usually talk about?

we talk about almost everything that we can think of.;) there is not limitation. so it's hard to tell u know^^
we talk about study. something like "what do u feel about Geometry?" "how is ur teacher?"...
u know~one of my friend has a crash on a boy in my grade,:D when we talk, she talks about everything that is related to that boy:p :p ..and now,,i know exactly what she's gonna tell me as we meet ^^;;
引用

whatever@2003-02-11 09:06

引用
最初由 雨过天晴 发布
we usually talk about drawing comics and making our own comics & animations .
we made a comic about “rescue carrot”,because our art teacher is called Mr.Reble,in Chinese,it sounds like “箩卜里”,so we are making fun of him.we already started to make the animation on the computer.This is our very first animation,I'm so excited!!

That is cool!You guys are making your own anime. You may teach me how to make the anime on computer someday.:D
引用

«1617181920212223»共53页