『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>An English thread, hope every ..

whatever@2003-07-03 10:27

Wow, look like that you will get a cool week. I am going to fishing and BCC at July 4, then at night, I am going to watch the fire work and play some firecracker. I am so excited too. Last year, I played a lot of firecracker, it's fun. I hope it is not going to rain at that day, otherwise the whole plan will be ruined.
引用

emb422@2003-07-04 01:00

July 3rd, 2003...
A day away from Indepandence day...
I don't think there's anything important going on these days at all. I just started to take summer course sesion II, which was philosophy. I spent much time reading the textbook, which was about the worst one one can ever find. It assumed that one cannot read, and used stupid comics to represent the greatest ideas of human mind.
引用

whatever@2003-07-05 13:06

How is your independence day everyone? Mine is great. What a happy day, although I slept at 1:00 this morning. This morning, I went fishing with my cousins, uncle, aunt and my uncle's friends and their sons. It's fun. We went to a state park on A1A. Then we climbed on those big rock on the beach and fishing there. I used my knowledges and found a really good place, and a fishing rod with a little barb. Because of that, I got about 17 fishes in one hour, actually I got more than that, but there're some are too small to bring home. And after an hour fishing, we were tired and hungry. Fortunately, the lunch was readied. We ate like a hungry tiger, and after our energy was refilled, we went fishing again. This time, my uncle make me to give the place and a rob for his friend's son. Oh well, fine. And I got a broken rob. I can't get any fish in half an hour. So, I spent another half an hour for fixing the rob. Ok, that worked. I used that broken rob, and found another good place, and I got 8 fish in 5 minutes, and I almost got a big crab. I got about 30 fish today. It's cool.
At 9:00pm, we watched the fire work on the beach. This was the first time I watch fire work on the beach. Although the fire work was not as pretty as the one I watch in GZ, but the feeling was great. And there's also the first time that I saw so much people in FL.
And we play rich 4 for 4 hours after that. All I could say is, " what a day!"
引用

jingwen@2003-07-06 00:44

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
You find a job jingwen, that's cool. I wish I could find a job, even the community service could be OK. But I am working on the SAT voca. now. And yeah, the summer is beginning to get boring. But I don't want to go to school either.
I worked for the community service in the past whole school year, that's volunteer job, no money at all. I am working in a company as business assistant now, it's not a hard work, and it has salary. I go to work, but I have to study for SAT1 vocabulary and SAT2 writing stuff. There is no mean that I have a job, then I don't need to study or the study is deductible.
I'm working for my family mostly, so I'm not all in charge of my wage.>_<
引用

jingwen@2003-07-06 00:49

Is ther anybody have finished read Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix? tell me somehing about the story, OK? ^_^
引用

Lizard@2003-07-06 01:28

引用
最初由 jingwen 发布
Is ther anybody have finished read Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix? tell me somehing about the story, OK? ^_^

here....:
http://popgo.net/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143461
引用

霸王哆啦@2003-07-06 05:51

Oh,dear.You guess how much the Harry Potter is here?S$50- -!.ie RMB240
.May be i must be famshed if i just want to read a fiction- -~
引用

樱花柔@2003-07-07 00:40

引用
最初由 @pple 发布
Je deteste ton anglais.

uh oh~ it's french. mais je ne pas de Paris.
Au revoir @pple;) :D
引用

樱花柔@2003-07-07 00:43

There is the sixth book of harry potter in the market!
引用

jingwen@2003-07-07 03:26

引用
最初由 樱花柔 发布
There is the sixth book of harry potter in the market!
I'm sure it's fake. The author just have started to write it.
引用

jingwen@2003-07-07 03:30

引用
最初由 樱花柔 发布

uh oh~ it's french. mais je ne pas de Paris.
Au revoir @pple;) :D
here is english thread, if you want to talk in french, you can open a new topic. :)
引用

emb422@2003-07-08 12:08

Got a problem with "le francais"? (Well, most Americans do anyway)
Anyway, I just brought SAT II Writing book myself today, so guess we are working on the same thing. (of course, I'm also doing pathetic SAT I stuff as well)
引用

whatever@2003-07-11 12:41

Gr........................I really really want to beat my cousins up. This's the first time I despise them since we borned. Yesterday, they went to beach with our second cousins(there're four of them) for the whole day, and left me at home alone. I was at home alone for the whole day, and I was bored almost like stone. I never leave them out. I invite them to my friends' party, the chorus picnic, and I even invite them to disney (for every christmas our chorus sings there, so every singer have some ticket back). And I don't even know that until they were back home. I was so mad. I am going to get my revenge, I am not going to invite them neither any party nor picnic. And they will need to pay for their disney ticket next year. Gr........I am still really mad. :mad:
引用

jingwen@2003-07-12 01:39

引用
最初由 emb422 发布
Got a problem with "le francais"? (Well, most Americans do anyway)
Anyway, I just brought SAT II Writing book myself today, so guess we are working on the same thing. (of course, I'm also doing pathetic SAT I stuff as well)
I am working on several AP tests too. busy... these days, but still bored.
I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday, and spent almost $90 on several literature and test prep books. The books are sold toooo expensive in U.S. >_<
引用

whatever@2003-07-12 10:23

Yup, the best thing to is borrow from the library, but you must hurry, cuz lot of people are trying to borrow too. Yesterday, I return two SAT books, cuz I can't renew anymore, so, I try to borrow this morning. And the library open at 9:00, and I went at 9:30, those books were gone, somebody else borrowed them. Crap, fortunately, I recorded the SAT program, so I could working on my computer.
引用

«3334353637383940»共53页