『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>An English thread, hope every ..

whatever@2003-08-20 07:23

Oh, Well, journal is not a problem to me, think about it, girls always right notes to each other, so we could finish the journal in 15-20 minutes. But I am bad at reading, so I got the problem with AP history, cause that teacher require us read a lot.
引用

seiyafan@2003-08-20 07:57

Going back to school this weekend, hoping to meet new people as well as the old buddies.

I see there are a lot of high school kids here, am I right? :D
引用

emb422@2003-08-20 10:01

I don't quite like the idea of passing notes in class. Anyway, I have been stay up after 1:30 for two nights in a row already. I wrote and revised my English paper that's due tomorrow. The malicious paper was about the "use of language" on a very simple book. It was hard to do, since contents of the book do not matter at all in this essay. I had to find "evidence" to support my assertions through out the book. I am totally exausted now.
引用

jingwen@2003-08-25 00:04

Hi, long time no see. Pretty busy these days. Our holiday is over. What a miserable thing. Time goes tooooooo fast!
引用

ming0@2003-08-25 06:46

hehe, I am suprised by the name "whatever", 'cause I get so used to use "whateverforever" as my ID in online games ..
引用

uccoffee@2003-08-26 18:56

wot does it mean by don't tall chinese.....
引用

whatever@2003-08-27 11:35

引用
最初由 ming0 发布
hehe, I am suprised by the name "whatever", 'cause I get so used to use "whateverforever" as my ID in online games ..

Well, cuz, I always say this word when people ask some questions which I don't really care. So I just feel like to use this word as my internet ID. :D:D
引用

Miya@2003-08-28 01:47

引用
最初由 captain 发布
@pple, u should show respect for others.....
his grammar is poor, so do i
that's why he requested us to type in eng so he can improve it
i think u dun like someone to tell u 'ur spelling sux, u dun even know how to spell "grammar" correctly', rite?
from what i read from u "if you don't get it, I can repost it in the Chinese version.", dun u think the one showing off is u urself?

oh btw, i dunno what's the meaning of ur last msg. is it french?
can u tell me the meaning? if so, plz tell me in eng or chinese~
u know, i'm so SUCK to understand that~~

ne ne... are you who i think you are..? if you are you probably recongnize me by mah name.. heheh.... anyways... this bbs rockx... the irc channel rocx too lol
引用

Miya@2003-08-28 01:49

sorry to double post people.. but this bbs really confuse me.. on my previous post i meant to quote 'whatever' the 'ne ne... are you who i think you are..? if you are you probably recongnize me by mah name.. heheh.... anyways... this bbs rockx... the irc channel rocx too lol' is meant for 'whatever' not um..whoever i just quoted..-o-;; why do i always quote the wrong person though....

very confusing...............
引用

whatever@2003-08-30 10:00

Hey there, Miya, I am sorry, I think I am not who you think I am( is she talking to me???ah....whatever). Even though I have a friend also call Miya, spell like Maia. And I see her every single day, and she doesn't know chinese. So...nice to meet you anyway. :D

I am totally stressed, and I want to join the golf team, but my parents said that I don't have time to play, and all I need to do is keep my grade and being a good accompanist. Well, sort of ridiculous, they're right though. Gr.......I need to tell coach that I can't join in the team, he will absolutely chill out, gr.........I am so stupid, I should ask my parents before I ask coach whether I could join it. Bah, forget it, I should enjoy the three days weekend, shouldn't I?
引用

jingwen@2003-08-30 23:57

I have six AP or Pre-Ap courses this year, so I get too much homework everyday. Men, it drives me crazy.:( :o
引用

whatever@2003-09-02 11:57

Oh ya, Jingwen, emb422 and me are junior this year, haha, we are in the same condition huh, hopefully I could still write some diary here.
引用

tempus fugit..

Lizard@2003-09-03 09:34

Damn!here comes another semester= =
though it was da 1st day of skool, i kinda saw da upcoming miseryT-T

"tempus fugit"..man, so true..
remember a couple of months ago, i was complaining about da calculus course while i was still in grade 11? n' now,you guys r junior..
err..compared to your guys, im senior already= =

so seems like no one has comfy days,eh?
anyways,just exert urselves.da pay-off will be worth ur effort.:D
引用

whatever@2003-09-03 10:52

Long time no see Lizard (at least I think), for the IB students, junior year is the busiest year, I will need to test the IB test in Senior, however, I have to time to study for the IB chinese(self-taught). Only deal with AP history and IB chemistry have already exhausted my time. Hopefully I won't fail that test, otherwise it will be the most insulting in my entire life.
引用

Jayrykim@2003-09-03 11:56

不知是否來晚了,但仍是感謝告知與分享!
引用

«3738394041424344»共53页