『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>An English thread, hope every ..

emb422@2003-09-05 07:26

Mr. Jayrykim, would you please use "ENGLISH" as of the language originally spoken by the Anglo-Saxons in the isles off the European coast called Great Britain?

Phew, it's been almost a month since school started. I was so busy for a while. I turned in two major English paper, got 90 in one and 88 in another one. Not too bad, but I have another one due tomorrow. All other AP classes are fine. I am spending quite some time to practice for SAT tests.
引用

charles28@2003-09-05 15:55

引用
最初由 @pple 发布
Je deteste ton anglais.

What are u talking about?
引用

banxginji@2003-09-06 03:47

引用
最初由 whatever 发布

cool, nice to meet you. Let's be friend. Do you have AIM or MSN?I'd like to talk to you, my AIM screen name is x3Dgame, for MSN is daodanhou@msn.com welcome to talk to me.

nice to meet you too!.I added you to my msn contact list ^_^ hope to see you there.
引用

banxginji@2003-09-06 03:53

seems like everyone started school already ^^ . Who's living in USA? (from the people posting in this thread)
引用

whatever@2003-09-06 09:25

God, I was up to 2:00 this morning for studying AP History, chemistry, french, and English. I took 3 tests, and 2 quizes today, I was exhausted. And pretty sucks that I did bad at the subjects which I am good at (maybe because I was too tired to concentrated and think logically), and I got A in all other three which I am not good at, wasn't that weird? Anyhow, it's weekend, I don't have too much homework this weekend(that's the first time since the school started), I am going to have a good rest.
引用

Harmatia@2003-09-06 11:35

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
God, I was up to 2:00 this morning for studying AP History, chemistry, french, and English. I took 3 tests, and 2 quizes today, I was exhausted. And pretty sucks that I did bad at the subjects which I am good at (maybe because I was too tired to concentrated and think logically), and I got A in all other three which I am not good at, wasn't that weird? Anyhow, it's weekend, I don't have too much homework this weekend(that's the first time since the school started), I am going to have a good rest.

Ah, high school....all those tests on Fridays....
//cmft
引用

Sabishi@2003-09-07 10:33

you are taking too many APs
引用

emb422@2003-09-07 23:13

well, I certainly do feel sorry for you, whatever.
It must be hard.
引用

jingwen@2003-09-07 23:29

This year, I am taking everything AP or Pre-AP except PE and German1, which don't have Pre-AP or AP classes to choose. I have lots of homework, projects everyday; I am attending various school activities, club meetings; I have to volunteer to do some community services, which is good and important for my college application; I have a part time job; I have to and must to prepare for the upcoming college entrance test SAT... GOD, crazy... I even can't find time to visit here. It's feel like I am running out off energy.
引用

Lizard@2003-09-08 05:07

引用
最初由 jingwen 发布
This year, I am taking everything AP or Pre-AP except PE and German1, which don't have Pre-AP or AP classes to choose. I have lots of homework, projects everyday; I am attending various school activities, club meetings; I have to volunteer to do some community services, which is good and important for my college application; I have a part time job; I have to and must to prepare for the upcoming college entrance test SAT... GOD, crazy... I even can't find time to visit here. It's feel like I am running out off energy.

kaka...
u'd beta get some fresh air..
引用

t20@2003-09-09 04:36

引用
最初由 jingwen 发布

you sounded like a typical chinese kid from a strict chinese family. with all that ap classes, you better make sure that the school you r applying to is going to accept them. what school r u going to apply to? my high school years were pretty good. no pressure from the parents, and I still did pretty good with my grades.
引用

emb422@2003-09-09 05:49

geez, look at all the people who are stressing out!
There is no cure... deal with it.
引用

emb422@2003-09-12 09:00

Today is September 11th. I just want to make a memoir to the injustice that had been done two years ago in this same day, and also to the bravery and courage heroes had shown in that unforgetable day.
引用

whatever@2003-09-12 12:28

Sep.11, All I could say is "What a day!" It's my dad's birthday, and it's mid-fall day these year. I mean, it's the chinese tradition to celebrate for peace and reunion for thousand years. There's no we are going to break the tradition and not celebrate because today it's also 911. Anyhow, I was struggle at my homework, after the celebration. I don't know how late I am going to be up to.
引用

jingwen@2003-09-14 04:38

引用
最初由 t20 发布

you sounded like a typical chinese kid from a strict chinese family.
yup, you're so right. My parents are very very strict to me. But I want to get straight A everytime anyway.
引用

«3839404142434445»共53页