引用

毛毛@2004-08-23 11:34

TO 风之阡陌
偶还是AS 学高数的 没考中文咧 因为觉得麻烦又讨厌 偶出国前语文考班上倒数的 - -
化学偶不想去重考 也是嫌麻烦 而且如果不是考OXFORD的医 化学拿不到A也没什么不同 不过具体还是得等回去后跟导师商量 真麻烦咧
偶们学校学商的中国人比较多 像偶这类根本没有 现在还是对考医不报什么期望 考上了是好运 考不上大不了去读药学或生化罢了
引用

风之阡陌@2004-08-23 19:02

咳咳,不过中文很简单啊,相当于就是翻译几个句子几篇文章,回答几个关于一本中国小说的问题……(几乎都是在归纳故事大意)不过每个考试都是3小时……(我考AS中文的时候用了1个半小时就搞定了||)

听我一个准备读医的同学说,读医的话,几乎是哪个大学都差不多的。而且保你找得到工作。(谁让英国缺医生)但是像我这种读文科的,就一定得去拼那些专科好的大学了了……

所以毛毛这样的计划也没问题吧。我T_T就一定得去拿A……|||哭|||

读商的中国学生的确偏多……虽然我暂时只在现实里认识了一个||
引用

gt_X@2004-08-24 00:17

好老的帖子啊,也被翻上来

进来发觉我已经投过票了
引用

Novia@2004-08-24 15:39

引用
最初由 seiyafan 发布

不需要C++一样的基础。

那他们一开始进去学啥米呢?......也和中国一样....从最基础的开始学吗?...............@@
引用

lambda@2004-08-25 23:07

CS~~~
引用

JanusWang@2004-08-26 00:00

the Most important and hardest part of CS is not language but theory. Application is the easiest one of CS: you just need some practice, but theory is something like tian1 shu1. I just dropped automata. //blush

to N: from the very beginning, you should take many maths course, which are not easy at all. hehe. If you want to take CS as your major, just PM lao3 ming1(admiring) or me.
引用

seiyafan@2004-08-26 00:28

引用
最初由 Novia 发布

那他们一开始进去学啥米呢?......也和中国一样....从最基础的开始学吗?...............@@

一开始进去学C++
引用

seiyafan@2004-08-26 00:30

引用
最初由 JanusWang 发布
the Most important and hardest part of CS is not language but theory. Application is the easiest one of CS: you just need some practice, but theory is something like tian1 shu1. I just dropped automata. //blush

to N: from the very beginning, you should take many maths course, which are not easy at all. hehe. If you want to take CS as your major, just PM lao3 ming1(admiring) or me.

喂,automata是我们CS大2的必修课 -- model of computation,你怎么drop了?
引用

JanusWang@2004-08-26 04:01

引用
最初由 seiyafan 发布

喂,automata是我们CS大2的必修课 -- model of computation,你怎么drop了?

I have studied automata when I was a undergraduate student. But I think I did not study it very well, so I want to study it once more. Unfortunately, the teacher is very tough and teaches little. I do not want to waste my time.
引用

Novia@2004-08-26 05:22

引用
最初由 JanusWang 发布

偶现在对偶的major完全没有idea......counselor说要选自己感兴趣的......但是偶好像没有感兴趣的东西.......除了爱玩电脑(还只素会"玩"而已..)..............@@||||||||
也有考虑过accounting(听说简单...)......因为CS好像很难的样子.........所以就想了解下到底素啥米样子的.........如果JJ都觉得素天书..........那偶估计就更不懂了..............>__<

如果选undecided....会不会有什么不好呢?.......偶这半年之内就要申请完成了............
引用

JanusWang@2004-08-26 06:00

Novia, are you good at Maths? Frankly to say, I'm relatively weak in Maths, so I feel CS theory is difficult to me. But there are lots of people, such as my hubby, thinking theory is interesting.
Are you sensitive in Numbers? accounting also asks for maths. hehe, it's my sister's major.
How about medical? history?biology?
引用

鹦鹉@2004-08-26 09:00

心理学
引用

Novia@2004-08-26 11:02

引用
最初由 JanusWang 发布
Novia, are you good at Maths? Frankly to say, I'm relatively weak in Maths, so I feel CS theory is difficult to me. But there are lots of people, such as my hubby, thinking theory is interesting.
Are you sensitive in Numbers? accounting also asks for maths. hehe, it's my sister's major.
How about medical? history?biology?

偶觉得自己的数学8素很好......在中国的时候很差.........在这里可能由于简单.......可以保持在A................
偶听说accounting的数学要求8高...........

医生好像要读N年.......历史偶的英语太差..........生物....偶倒麻油想到过................@@
引用

academicial@2004-09-03 09:40

两个字:工程
引用

«15161718192021»共21页