『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>各位在国外的,你们 ..

toothlog@2004-11-04 13:12

uh...for me,i like white girls only...mayby it becuz i went to a pretty much all white high school and now pretty much 98% white college lol,oh boy,u gotta love living in a small town...no other choice tho...i think white girls are very eazy to get,and besides i think most white girls are pretty cute.becuz due to the fact that i was the only chinese guy in my high school and now maybe im one of the few asians in my college that i think i am unique...one thing i've noticed is that there arent alot of good looking asians guy in here...im an exception...mayby im from the north...high brige nose...long none flat face and pretty white skin,tall(6'0) and i consider my self as an good looking guy so i have no problem getting white girls tho....
引用

hiro@2004-11-04 18:00

买美国房子,取日本老婆,吃中国菜!
引用

vivitar@2004-11-04 23:16

看看那個人是不是與你心意相通...不論國籍
引用

yiyiwang@2004-11-05 01:54

就在身边找个中国的好,有人照顾。
引用

lyre@2004-11-05 06:45

中国的,吃起来口味一样。。
引用

seiyafan@2004-11-05 08:01

I didn't know they taste differently.
引用

Lizard@2004-11-05 09:50

引用
最初由 toothlog 发布
uh...for me,i like white girls only...mayby it becuz i went to a pretty much all white high school and now pretty much 98% white college lol,oh boy,u gotta love living in a small town...no other choice tho...i think white girls are very eazy to get,and besides i think most white girls are pretty cute.becuz due to the fact that i was the only chinese guy in my high school and now maybe im one of the few asians in my college that i think i am unique...one thing i've noticed is that there arent alot of good looking asians guy in here...im an exception...mayby im from the north...high brige nose...long none flat face and pretty white skin,tall(6'0) and i consider my self as an good looking guy so i have no problem getting white girls tho....
<--自信爆棚的人
:rolleyes:
引用

aaqqiu@2004-11-05 17:28

引用
最初由 toothlog 发布

容易得到的东西去的也快, 白种人是开放的民族, 他们对性是很看的开的. 容易和你在一起,也很容易给你戴绿帽子. 其实欧洲的男朋友也是很容易找的, 我不是什么大美女, 却也有一个意大利和二个德国男生追, 怎么说呢, easy come, easy go .

本来是想收集一下欧洲的男朋友, 不过因为遇见了现在的他, 所以放弃收集欲. l老公吗, 中国的最好,.
引用

toothlog@2004-11-06 04:17

引用
最初由 aaqqiu 发布

容易得到的东西去的也快, 白种人是开放的民族, 他们对性是很看的开的. 容易和你在一起,也很容易给你戴绿帽子. 其实欧洲的男朋友也是很容易找的, 我不是什么大美女, 却也有一个意大利和二个德国男生追, 怎么说呢, easy come, easy go .

本来是想收集一下欧洲的男朋友, 不过因为遇见了现在的他, 所以放弃收集欲. l老公吗, 中国的最好,.

不要那么客观啊????????:)
白种人是不是太广阔了???而且白人不是一个民族,是人种:p
白种人也有很多保守的哦,比如我在追得这个女孩儿,难道美国出生的黑人就没有白人开放???:cool:
引用

虎斑猫@2004-11-06 18:25

引用
最初由 土威利 发布
国家不是距离,男女不是问题。

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

同意的说~~~~
引用

sxtyly@2004-11-07 01:54

还是比较喜欢国产...
但是韩国人日本人也不在乎
引用

风之阡陌@2004-11-07 02:21

嗯。。以前交过英国的男朋友。。。

不要问我怎么了 = = 反正感觉还没有国内男生成熟

当然,因为年龄阶段本来就小……
引用

rek137@2004-11-07 04:12

怎么又是这种东西啊
都第几次发这种帖子了?!!

中国人又怎么样?
外国人又怎么样?
不都是人嘛
喜欢就是喜欢
不喜欢就是不喜欢
根本和国籍没关系
说是化学反应也不为过
如果是看国籍来分析人的话
那更本就不是真正的恋爱
仅此而已

反正我是理想主义
随你们怎么说
大不了生个孩子我自己养
引用

Harmatia@2004-11-07 04:17

摸摸REK,表激动表激动 ^^
引用

Harmatia@2004-11-07 04:17

引用
最初由 seiyafan 发布
I didn't know they taste differently.

Sure. One tastes like chicken, and the other tastes like rabbit.
引用

«345678»共8页