UTAH?两个被NBA评打球最"脏"(小动作最多+马龙上篮那个超级铁膝)组合?
引用

amzero@2003-05-20 13:26

就是公牛也有输的时候

所以不要强求!

打得精彩就好了1
引用

Dilemma@2003-05-20 13:48

I would take on Malone's knees + Stockton's screens combined, over Shaq's elbows any day! Haha!

(On a more serious note...)

Malone & Stockton... Leaving with a ring... Greatest Ending EVER!
引用

Dilemma@2003-05-20 14:16

Re:
这是俺在别的地方写的东西,拿来教育你一下吧。
本来小牛在常规赛最后阶段,战绩不佳,已被国王赶上,而常规赛最后一场是客场对马刺,基本胜利无望。谁知马刺却将邓肯等主力放进injure list,输掉了比赛,小牛就凭着这场胜利,战绩达到60-22,力压国王的59-23,取得对国王的主场优势。而今天这场比赛,小牛正是胜在主场优势上。真是为鲍比、JJ等国王感到可惜啊。
怕你是球盲,说的再具体一点
当时马刺战绩为60-21,常规赛头名已经到手,当时西部排名基本确定,只是国王和小牛争2、3位。显而易见,国王是更难缠的对手,所以马刺就故意输给小牛,让他们获得对国王的主场优势,希望他们能借此铲除国王。
最后说一下,
俺喜欢湖人,也喜欢国王,你有意见?

笑,这叫放水吗?SPURS是为了自己久远的胜利所做出的明智决定。他们当然是为了自己的利益而战斗。Besides, like you said, SA already nailed home court advantage throughout the playoffs. To get TD rested for the playoffs is the smart choice. 放水?是战术吧!叫一石二鸟,听说过吗?Dumb fuck.

Magic intentionally lost their last game too, so they would face Detroit in the first round instead of New Jersey. (Bleep) I HATE the Magic, but I don't bleam 'em. I'd do the same thing too if I were them. The Magic ain't no match against the Nets, where as it was believed that Detroit is not built for the playoffs. (Have no super star... Cant score... ETC) So what would YOU do if you were the Magic? Get swept by the Nets in 4, or take the Pistons to 7 games? TOUGH CALL EH.

Next thing we know, you would claim it's cheap and (bleep)ed up for Cleveland to tank their entire season for Lebron James. Yes, starting from Game #1.

Teams do what's best for themselves, in order to WIN. WINNING is what it's all about.

Go get a friggin clue before calling others losers. Look who's the dumb fuck now?

Oh yeah, btw, I'm not a SAC KING fan. In other words? SHUT UR HOLE.
引用

Dilemma@2003-05-20 14:53

Re:

靠,国王的扇子现在只知道用第六场裁判来YY,怎么不说说第五场国王主场?Shaq拿球一作动作就被吹进攻犯规,最后6犯下场,4次进攻犯规,这你怎么不说了?靠,真的有实力,最后第7场怎么没赢下来?裁判还特地给那么多罚球,可惜一半都没罚中,难怪被人叫Queens了。

OH WOW! Someone who is actually blind enough to dispute ALL the phantom calls LAL gets. LMAO! Even my bro and people I know who are huge LAL fans agree on this one...

You remember the LAL VS Portland Series in the year when the Lakers won their first title? YOU TELL ME THAT IN GAME 7, CALLS IN THE FOURTH QUARTER WERENT COMPLETELY OUTRAGING BULLSHIT?!!? (Bleep) Man you ain't allowed to breathe on the Lakers, and you ain't going to the FT line even if you're knocked outta the court by them either. (Poor Rasheed...I still remember that push...) Watch some tape, refresh your memory, then tell me if you truely believed that the Lakers would've won Game 7 in Portland if the game was called a bit fairly.

In recent memory...

Ridiculous things that happened just then:

1. Kobe wasn't fouled on the three - but they called it.
2. Hudson was tackled before the inbound, it wasn't called, and they had to burn their final timeout.
3. Rick Fox had a hold of Wally's jersey and helped force him out of bounds... But they gave the ball to the Lakers, no foul...
4. Rasho didn't foul Kobe going the other way, they called it... (Although with no foul, Shaq gets the put-back...)
5. KG guards Roberty Horry with one hand lightly on his back...BOOM Horry falls down in dramatic fashion. PUSH FOUL ON KG. That's 2 missed calls on KG in a roll!! KG with 6 fouls, out of the game...
5. Shaq knocked Peeler to the floor after the made basket, no call... and Shaq was blocked, foul call...
6. Pargo fouled by Wally during a break-away layup. BUT Wally did not even touch Pargo.... This is surreal. Even John Thompson agrees.. OMG Another fanthom call on Wally! This is ridiculous!

The refs really executed down the stretch for the Lakers...

This is robbery!!! The fix is in!

The above is from many basketball fans combined. Were you even watching the game? Remember, this is merely an example.

Surely the Kings should've won and prove themselves to be championship material despite the refs, but when the game is bended like that... Pretty tough to overcome the power of the refs (& NBA? & David Stern?...) I'd say.

MANY MANY MANY Bball fans HATE the Lakers not cause of Kobe's arrogance, not cause of Shaq's huge elbows... But becuase of the all the phantom calls they get on a CONSISTENT BASIS. And whether that results in a Lakers victory or not, it does not matter. The essence being that this is a habit and illness the Nba has adopted into, and it is (bleep)ing GROSS.
引用

Dilemma@2003-05-20 14:57

TO MYRIONさん:

ごめんぬ~~~~>_< 我知道不应该用粗口的………でも………………="=||||

啦啦啦,既然是论球,应该无大害的哦!??^^ 不好意思哈~[摸头]下次会注意的!哦也~^w^
引用

iamnewbie@2003-05-20 18:01

引用
最初由 Dilemma 发布
Re:
这是俺在别的地方写的东西,拿来教育你一下吧。
本来小牛在常规赛最后阶段,战绩不佳,已被国王赶上,而常规赛最后一场是客场对马刺,基本胜利无望。谁知马刺却将邓肯等主力放进injure list,输掉了比赛,小牛就凭着这场胜利,战绩达到60-22,力压国王的59-23,取得对国王的主场优势。而今天这场比赛,小牛正是胜在主场优势上。真是为鲍比、JJ等国王感到可惜啊。
怕你是球盲,说的再具体一点
当时马刺战绩为60-21,常规赛头名已经到手,当时西部排名基本确定,只是国王和小牛争2、3位。显而易见,国王是更难缠的对手,所以马刺就故意输给小牛,让他们获得对国王的主场优势,希望他们能借此铲除国王。
最后说一下,
俺喜欢湖人,也喜欢国王,你有意见?

笑,这叫放水吗?SPURS是为了自己久远的胜利所做出的明智决定。他们当然是为了自己的利益而战斗。Besides, like you said, SA already nailed home court advantage throughout the playoffs. To get TD rested for the playoffs is the smart choice. 放水?是战术吧!叫一石二鸟,听说过吗?Dumb fuck.

Magic intentionally lost their last game too, so they would face Detroit in the first round instead of New Jersey. (Bleep) I HATE the Magic, but I don't bleam 'em. I'd do the same thing too if I were them. The Magic ain't no match against the Nets, where as it was believed that Detroit is not built for the playoffs. (Have no super star... Cant score... ETC) So what would YOU do if you were the Magic? Get swept by the Nets in 4, or take the Pistons to 7 games? TOUGH CALL EH.

Next thing we know, you would claim it's cheap and (bleep)ed up for Cleveland to tank their entire season for Lebron James. Yes, starting from Game #1.

Teams do what's best for themselves, in order to WIN. WINNING is what it's all about.

Go get a friggin clue before calling others losers. Look who's the dumb fuck now?

Oh yeah, btw, I'm not a SAC KING fan. In other words? SHUT UR HOLE.

well, if you think it's only "明智决定,战术,一石二鸟" that a team intentionally lose a game to hurt another team, one of their major competitors, so that they will take advantage, i have nothing to say, i really feel like a "dumb fuck" to ever start this conversation with you, pal. btw, i won't claim anything about Cleveland, i think their fans made it already.
long live sports.
引用

WINGX@2003-05-21 02:24

我很懷念那張Malone上篮的"飛踢" 好像是踢在Tim Duncan 真的是很經典說 :D :D :D
如果是"Spurs V.S. Utah" 可能上半場打完 已經一堆人六犯離場 包括兩隊種教練 ... ;)
引用

飞天浆糊@2003-05-21 06:42

引用
最初由 WINGX 发布
我很懷念那張Malone上篮的"飛踢" 好像是踢在Tim Duncan 真的是很經典說 :D :D :D
如果是"Spurs V.S. Utah" 可能上半場打完 已經一堆人六犯離場 包括兩隊種教練 ... ;)

两个队打球都是超级无聊的说,一板一眼,没有什么创意和激情可言~~~唯一的激情顶点就是当大家看到马龙铁膝上篮,撞到人还在那里耍无赖时的气愤...

个人观点,如果觉得篮球是项运动+不希望大起大伏出现什么大逆转的话,看看SPUR和JAZZ或者CBA都可以,如果认为篮球是项艺术+有激情,有创造,有悬念,有感动的话....看看小牛,湖人,国王的都没有什么关系~~~
引用

Dilemma@2003-05-21 12:20

心~~~

我觉得SUPPORT自己的队是最Emotional的呢~~~

也是我最宝贝的FEELING……^-^
引用

WINGX@2003-05-21 14:57

汗~ New Jersey 和 Detroit 又是"兩分差" 比賽 http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/scoreboard 只是贏的都是 New Jersey 這種咬分很近的比賽最好看...
引用

飞天浆糊@2003-05-22 04:04

引用
最初由 Dilemma 发布
心~~~

我觉得SUPPORT自己的队是最Emotional的呢~~~

也是我最宝贝的FEELING……^-^

这到是真的,有点不好意思,抨击你喜欢的队,以前打球的时候有给人用铁膝撞过,所以每次看到马龙那样就很气愤....:rolleyes:
引用

Dilemma@2003-05-22 13:27

AH~[挠头] 没关系呀~~^^ 是评球麻,正常的。[笑]
是自己喜欢的队,所以更加了解,更能认识到缺点咯~^^

TO Newbie:The Spurs didnt lose to hurt another team, they lost to benefit themselves, dunno about u but I see a huge huge difference.
引用

«123»共3页