『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>An English thread, hope every ..

tsubasa7@2003-04-12 10:45

引用
最初由 Lizard 发布

p.s. im glad if someone can help me to correct mah mistakes

ok, just one tiny misktake...not trying to be rude or anything *sweatdrop*

it should be...
"i will be gald if someone ...blah blah blah..."
as the "event" is yet to be happened

hope i got it right...*sweatdrop again*
引用

雨过天晴@2003-04-12 23:30

引用
最初由 Lizard 发布

no,sry.
we r supposed to correct others' mistakes as possible as we can. the purpose of this thread is to improve english.maybe it seems impossible, but it is the point of the whole thread. so i don't think anything is wrong by pointing out mistakes.
the thing i want to remind u is that no one is trying to look down others.:o

i guess i misunderstanded u guys. but isn't it MEAN to say "ur something SUCKS?" if some1 say u r a SB or BaiChi in Chinese wouldn't u b mad? try 2 use some more friendly words ok?
引用

Lizard@2003-04-13 00:21

引用
最初由 tsubasa7 发布

ok, just one tiny misktake...not trying to be rude or anything *sweatdrop*

it should be...
"i will be gald if someone ...blah blah blah..."
as the "event" is yet to be happened

hope i got it right...*sweatdrop again*

Thanks~:p :p
i get it^^

引用
i guess i misunderstanded u guys. but isn't it MEAN to say "ur something SUCKS?" if some1 say u r a SB or BaiChi in Chinese wouldn't u b mad? try 2 use some more friendly words ok?

it is mean~. if u read through the thread, u'll know that the ppl who said "ur grammar sux" had been criticized already..
引用

Lizard@2003-04-13 00:26

引用
最初由 jingwen 发布

go back to music?
well, I don't have posted here for a long time. I don't have read the whole poster already, so many, it's already page26. How long this topic have been hold here?

i haven't posted here for a long time. i haven't read the whole thread.

-----------------------

i duuno.. i think it has been a long time..couple months?..?/

oh yeh..whatever talked about music and her choir be4
引用

whatever@2003-04-13 03:23

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She does get a point. But ah.... I remember most of us never say somebody's gramma is suck, don't we. Just that person named "@pple" said my gramma is suck. But that's like a really long time ago. Anyway, we should never say someone's gramma is suck or call them shup up in this poster from now on. Is that ok for everybody?
引用

SimpsonsBart@2003-04-13 03:25

Hello
How are you?
引用

whatever@2003-04-13 03:28

[Quote]Lizard
no,sry.
we r supposed to correct others' mistakes as possible as we can. the purpose of this thread is to improve english.maybe it seems impossible, but it is the point of the whole thread. so i don't think anything is wrong by pointing out mistakes.
the thing i want to remind u is that no one is trying to look down others.

I am agree with you. I always ask my friends to correct my mistakes, including, spelling, gramma, pronouncement, and some other things. My English actually improved a lot this year, especial my talking skills is much, much better than before. But anyway, we should never say things like "someone's gramma suck", Ok?Any we should still try to correct other's mistakes. All right?
引用

whatever@2003-04-13 03:32

Upupstair. I am so tired. But I had a wonderful Friday night and Saturday morning. I was walking for "Relay for Life", it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo fun. Bacially, we just played games, sang, danced, walked some laps, and had fun. And we got 18 community service hours. They're the easiest hours I never get before.
引用

雨过天晴@2003-04-13 04:56

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
She does get a point. But ah.... I remember most of us never say somebody's gramma is suck, don't we. Just that person named "@pple" said my gramma is suck. But that's like a really long time ago. Anyway, we should never say someone's gramma is suck or call them shup up in this poster from now on. Is that ok for everybody?

ok 4 me:D ~
but i don't really post anything on this post even tough i read it every day~(cauz I'm 2 lazy?:p ||)
引用

whatever@2003-04-13 10:29

This poster had become my daily book. I wrote something that I felt important here. And I'd like to share my experiences and feeling, and funny things here.
引用

tsubasa7@2003-04-13 13:55

引用
最初由 雨过天晴 发布

oohhhh...another misktake >_<
sorry..im not trying to be picky or what....= =|||

it should be misunderstood not misunderstanded, i dun think there is sucha word....
em well, actually there is no big deal here, cus my friends (they are native english) made this mistake as well....
....ah well, time to stop being a "i-know-everything" i guess..

and to whatever:

I've just read thru all the post (which took me ages...)
i think your written english has improved!!!
Compare your early posts and your recent ones, indeed you have made a big progress.

Keep it up and good luck mate :D
引用

whatever@2003-04-13 22:29

Upstair, thank you very much. And nice to meet you. Oh, I like your signature and your mark , did you draw those?
引用

jingwen@2003-04-14 20:12

so many people like to correct the others' mistakes now^_^
well, we can help each other here,make a progress in English
引用

Lizard@2003-04-15 05:25

yo~long time no see~what r u guys doing thesedays??
引用

whatever@2003-04-15 06:19

引用
最初由 Lizard 发布
yo~long time no see~what r u guys doing thesedays??

Stuff. What sfuff? Things. What things? Stuff. Everytime I ask my yound cousin these question, she will always answer me like that.
:(

Wow, I got a fun and tired weekend. I was walking for "relay for life" on Friday after school to and Saturday morning. It's great, and fun. We were walking round the football field, and raise money for American Cancer Society. Of course we're not walking all the time. We played lot of cards games, and sport games, and dancing(the music was great), and we play Othello, Monoploy, Stratego. And we played duck fighting, it's really really fun. But I was being a bad kid, I was jumping on everybody and getting them down. I went crazy on Friday night. And because it's too fun to sleep, we didn't sleep at all until 4:00 in the Saturday morning. And there're a freaking kid yelled at the MIC in 6:00 in the morning, and he woke everybody up(I want to kill him). And Sunday I got to finish my freaking research paper, and five pages essay.
引用

«2425262728293031»共53页