『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>An English thread, hope every ..

jingwen@2003-04-15 20:22

引用
最初由 Lizard 发布
yo~long time no see~what r u guys doing thesedays??
I'm boring everyday, everyday is almost same for me here.
引用

Lizard@2003-04-16 04:20

引用
最初由 whatever 发布

Stuff. What sfuff? Things. What things? Stuff. Everytime I ask my yound cousin these question, she will always answer me like that.
:(

Wow, I got a fun and tired weekend. I was walking for "relay for life" on Friday after school to and Saturday morning. It's great, and fun. We were walking round the football field, and raise money for American Cancer Society. Of course we're not walking all the time. We played lot of cards games, and sport games, and dancing(the music was great), and we play Othello, Monoploy, Stratego. And we played duck fighting, it's really really fun. But I was being a bad kid, I was jumping on everybody and getting them down. I went crazy on Friday night. And because it's too fun to sleep, we didn't sleep at all until 4:00 in the Saturday morning. And there're a freaking kid yelled at the MIC in 6:00 in the morning, and he woke everybody up(I want to kill him). And Sunday I got to finish my freaking research paper, and five pages essay.

sounds pretty good;) I like outdoor activities^^!
Since da weather was so prefect yesterday, i play rollerblake /w mah younger sister after school. when i was resting in front of mah house, a lil' girl about six came up 2 me.~~She was riding on those lil' bicyble /w 4 tires on it..she was sososo cute!so i talked 2 her~. after a while, there came her mom n' her younger sister^^. then we started some conversations. n' i found out dat they r mah neighbours.(I moved last october,so i don't know too many neighbour here..this house) :D :D Her mom was so nice~~..
Well~I like da neighbourhood here~ ppl r very friendly even they don't really know each other. When i walk home everyday, ppl always say hi 2 me^^gradually i like to built up retionships /w 'em~too.:p
引用

alpha@2003-04-16 07:06

how long has this thread been up here? don't you guys want to talk about something new?
引用

jingwen@2003-04-16 20:14

引用
最初由 alpha 发布
how long has this thread been up here? don't you guys want to talk about something new?
which subject you want to talk?in fact, fashion often go back to some certain periods.
引用

Sabishi@2003-04-17 09:09

wow, so many english
me too lazy to read la...
nice to meet you all
引用

Lizard@2003-04-17 20:52

引用
最初由 jingwen 发布
I'm boring everyday, everyday is almost same for me here.

hey~cheer up!enjoy ur life:D

im having easter long weekend now,but i still have tons of work to do T-T...

引用
最初由 alpha 发布

i dunno.. basicallt,we talk about everythin'// caz there's no limit for this post.

引用
最初由 Sabishi 发布wow, so many english
nice to meet you all

nice to meet u :p :p
引用

jingwen@2003-04-18 00:31

引用
最初由 Sabishi 发布
wow, so many english
nice to meet you all
If you have read a lot of English text, that will not be a problem. You need practice.^_^
引用

whatever@2003-04-22 09:06

引用
最初由 Lizard 发布

sounds pretty good;) I like outdoor activities^^!
Since da weather was so prefect yesterday, i play rollerblake /w mah younger sister after school. when i was resting in front of mah house, a lil' girl about six came up 2 me.~~She was riding on those lil' bicyble /w 4 tires on it..she was sososo cute!so i talked 2 her~. after a while, there came her mom n' her younger sister^^. then we started some conversations. n' i found out dat they r mah neighbours.(I moved last october,so i don't know too many neighbour here..this house) :D :D Her mom was so nice~~..
Well~I like da neighbourhood here~ ppl r very friendly even they don't really know each other. When i walk home everyday, ppl always say hi 2 me^^gradually i like to built up retionships /w 'em~too.:p

Wow, that's cool. Well, my neighbors are like weirdoes. Only those three guys who live beside our house are cool, others are weird. It's amazing that my uncles and aunts are friended to them, and they are friended to us too. But just weird.
引用

whatever@2003-04-22 09:35

Hey guys, I just went back from the chorus field trip yesterday. The trip was fun.
Well, on last wednesday night, we rode on the bus with two other school, and we went to Gatlinburg of Tennessee. The buses were freezing, so everything didn't sleep well that night, except me. Why? Because our driver turned the air conditioner off at 2:00, so our bus was warm after that, and I fell alsleep until 8:45 in the moring.
When we arrived in Gatlinburg, we go to Hard Rock Cafe for breakfast. That's a really pop Cafe, because many singers have shows there. And we had a nicee breakfast and we danced and sang there.
After that we had a cavern tour. Everybody was like(not includiing me), "wow that's a beautiful cavern, that's really nice, that's amazing." Oh, come on, that's just a small cavern, and nothing inside that cavern seem special to me. If then visit and carverns in China(like those famous carvern in Guilin, or Liannan, or Kunming), they would never say that small cavern is beautiful. I was really boring in that cavern.
Well, after we visited that carvern, it's raining, and our buses were kind of stuck. So, we had some extra hours to have fun. Our teachers let us take the cable car to go up to the mountain. It's fun there. I skated on the ice. that's my first time to skate on the ice. At first, I don't know how, but I learn really fast, so I could skate freely. But ah....I got a problem, I don't know how to slow down myself. So I fell dow like twice, and each time i was like lying on the ice until somebody help me up. Fortunately, it didn't hurt at all.
After that we went back to the hotel and I took a shower. And we had dinner in Dixie Stampede(a really pop bar in Gatlinburg), and watch a really pop dinner show. It's like the cowboy show. It's really really cool, and some parts was really funny, like the piggy race, and the baby chicken race.
引用

whatever@2003-04-23 06:09

continue:
After the dinner show, we went back to the hotel. But ah... I am not ready for sleeping yet, and so does the girls in my room. So we just kept talking, and later we standed at the balcony and talked to some guys from California on the second floor. They're also came there for the chorus competition.
Next day is the chorus competition. So we dressed in uniform and we had a rehearsal before the competition. And actually we sang pretty good. After we sang, our teachers let us go back to the hotel or have lunch.
After lunch, we went to the smoky mountain. it's pretty good tour, that mountain is 600 feets tall, and there's always some smoke comes out from the mountain(that's why it's called smoky mountain). Our buses took us to 300 feet of the mountain, and we talked the rest 300 feets. Because some of the students don't do exercise, so they can't talk to the top of the mountain. Well, I am good at sport, so it didn't take me long to talk to the top. And I ran down from the top of the mountain. Well, actually that mountain is sort of steep, so I can't stop myself from running, and I ran faster and faster. Fortunately, there're many people infront of me, and they stopped me.
And later, it's our shopping time. My friends who are in my group went shopping, and I was staying in a guys' room with two other girls and we played video game. But later, we got boring, so we went down town and shopping(but I didn't buy anything).
At 7:00, we went to the center of the town for the award ceremony. And we won the first place for concert acquire, 4A. And the rest of time was also our shopping time. Gatlinburg is a great and beautiful city. It sort of look like Canton, like you could shopping anywhere, and many cars and buses, but the city is much smaller and cleaner, and the buildings are much shorter and have different style, and not much people. Well, at first I was with my friends in my group, and later, we play in the game room, and I was playing the DDR, and my friends thought I left them, so they went to have dinner (actually, I was the one who was left out, DT). So, I found my other friends and joined their group. Later I found my group, and I told that I was in the game room, and they left me out. Well, later, we were together.
We went back to the hotel at 10:30, then we had a hall party, it's fun until our chaperons called us back to our rooms.
Well, that's all for today, I will talk about what I did on Saturday tomorrow.
引用

jingwen@2003-04-24 04:12

whatever seems very rnjoy living here
I am not. I feel everyday is so boring.
引用

T^T......

Lizard@2003-04-24 04:53

u r so lucky.....i envy u ur good luck...

i don't wanna protray mah life as hell, but it is the reality(at least now).
i have only 4 subjects per day..calculus, photography, physics, and english. don't ever think that i can breath.T-T I'm like havin' tons of homework/assignments/presentations everyday..everyweek. oK, thatz enough..
.. hopin' i 'll get a single chance to relax....nah.@_@.that must be summer holidays..
引用

csl1010@2003-04-24 06:12

引用
最初由 jingwen 发布

Yeah!
Play online games all day :o
引用

whatever@2003-04-24 07:39

引用
最初由 jingwen 发布

That's because you just came here for a few months. I was just like you when I was first came to US. Everyday in my 9 grade was boring. I felt that everyday was the same, I was always alone, I had no friend, no one to talk with, I was just busy in studying. And I was really really quiet. Even the first semester of my 10 grade. It was sort of boring too. And I had few friends at that time. That's one year, I suffered a boring year. But now, everything is changed. I have many friends, and I keep knowing new friends. My English improve a lot, and I have some people to talk with now. Jingwen, you will feel better soon, as soon as you fit in this society or the communities around you, you would like to live here. Of course, until now, I still feel Canton is better. But I enjoy to live here.
引用

whatever@2003-04-24 07:54

Continue:
On Saturday, we went to Dollywood. That's a pleasure ground like Disney or Seaworld, but smaller. And the buildings inside have many styles of different countries, of course it has chinese style. And there're also many different stores which sell different things of different countries. And they're beautiful. I played tornado, bomber-car, stuff like that which many others pleasure grounds also do have. And there's a water place. I really love it, I fought with other kids by some machanical water guns. I was totally wet. Later my group seperated into two group. Because my friend was really tired, so I just walked ans talked with her for the rest of time. Oh yeah, we hung out with some ducks, gold fish, and tortoises for half an hour. Is that amazing, I talked to those ducks like quack, quack, quack, quack for half an hour.
At 6:30, we went back to the bus and went home.
That's all for our chorus field trip.
引用

«2526272829303132»共53页