『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>An English thread, hope every ..

whatever@2003-05-14 10:40

Hey guys, yesterday night was our chorus banquet, but I didn't attend, cuz, nobody could give me a ride. Well, this morning, my friends were like, "hey Ivy you got many awords yesterday night. Why don't you go to the banquet?" And I was like, "huh?I did?Oh, cool." Well, I was really retarded this morning cuz yesterday, my mom woke me up at 2:00 in the morning with a really lame reason.
Oh well, guess what? I told my dad that I got some awards. Well, I knew he was going to to chill me, and I was readied for beating him up. Just like I expected, he chilled me, and I beat him up as usual, then we got a fight (actually, more like playing war game). Is that funny, a dad always chills his daughter, and the daughter always beat her father up.
引用

whatever@2003-05-18 04:30

Hey guy, finally exam is coming. How is it going everybody? I went to do the beach clean up this morning. There're only 5 people this time, but we found the most unusual things never ever be found before. We found a big fat burning door, with about 30 glassed bottle, and about 20 aluminium cans. And some of those were broken and burned, and their shape were really weird, and they're still hot, because of there're still some carbons were borning. Of course, we picked those crap up, and put it into the bags. And my bag was heavy and broken (I picked up half of those crap + the those big fat plastics, and 2 glassed bottle I found before we found those crap). So I put my bag into David's bag, and then his bag broke too. And David put our bags into Michelle's bag, and then her bag broke too. And last, One carry all the bags, and rest of us carry the big fat burning door to the bag trash can. And we showed our teacher what we found, she was really surprised. I glad that I went this time, it's fun.
引用

whatever@2003-05-22 04:31

Finallly, school is over, it's summer. What about you guys. I will have a good rest, and then start to do the stuff I have already planed. I will go to my cousin's friend's party tonight. Have fun everybody.
引用

whatever@2003-05-29 05:13

Hey, yesterday and before yesterday were my cousins' and my birthday party. It was fun, but too bad most of my friends can't come, and my stupid cousins didn't call their friends. Oh well, we will go to take the intensive reading on Friday, so I will be busy again. Have fun guys.
引用

AnimEternia@2003-05-31 00:00

HOHO! My English is sucks! Anyway, I don't like to talk with english
引用

whatever@2003-05-31 08:00

oh come on upstair if you are in the foreign country like US, UK, you suppose to speak english, even you don't like it.
引用

Sabishi@2003-05-31 10:48

wow, so many english here,
i'm always lazy to read english
引用

Lizard@2003-06-01 06:45

引用
最初由 Sabishi 发布
wow, so many english here,
i'm always lazy to read english

i don't like reading,either
thaz why mah english sucks~don't be like me^^
talk more, read more, u'll be fine:p
引用

whatever@2003-06-04 07:06

Hey guys, I am in hell now. Cuz I failed the FCAT reading, so I need to go to take the intensive reading course in the adult school. The class is like hell, it's worse than the most worst class in my school. My cousin and I were dying and dying. How is everybody doing here?
引用

emb422@2003-06-04 12:06

You know, you should at least know PROPER grammer to start such a topic.
引用

emb422@2003-06-04 12:10

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
Hey guys, I am in hell now. Cuz I failed the FCAT reading, so I need to go to take the intensive reading course in the adult school. The class is like hell, it's worse than the most worst class in my school. My cousin and I were dying and dying. How is everybody doing here?

Oh I see, so you are in Florida.
Well, how could you have failed FCAT, the entire test is nothing but a waste of time. Such test cannot be considred aptitude test. They're nothing but boring achievement tests. Talking about FCAT, I still got to take the writing portion next year since I missed it...
Anyway, why would you write so much under this single topic?
引用

whatever@2003-06-05 05:43

引用
最初由 emb422 发布

Oh I see, so you are in Florida.
Well, how could you have failed FCAT, the entire test is nothing but a waste of time. Such test cannot be considred aptitude test. They're nothing but boring achievement tests. Talking about FCAT, I still got to take the writing portion next year since I missed it...
Anyway, why would you write so much under this single topic?

Well, then I guess your English is really good, so what is your score? I don't know how I failed. I got a 5 in Math, a 5 in writing, and a 5 in science, but I failed the reading, is that weird? Actually I still wonder something. when I filled the bubble of the reading form number, I filled the wrong one, and I didn't notice that until the next time. And I told the teacher to ask the people to change that for me, but I still wonder whether they change or not. Anyway I will take the reading test again in October.
引用

whatever@2003-06-05 06:04

And actually in this thread, we don't have a topic, we could talk about anything. And I write my diary here, that's why I wrote so much in the thread. And that's why I got a 5 in my fact writing.
引用

emb422@2003-06-05 11:06

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
And actually in this thread, we don't have a topic, we could talk about anything. And I write my diary here, that's why I wrote so much in the thread. And that's why I got a 5 in my fact writing.

You got a 5 in writing? That's really impressive. I didn't take it this year. Had some emergency back in China in Feb. Well, i guess it is really a nice way to use the board as a diary.
Such a wonderful day today. (maybe not really) I claimed I'll practice for SAT, but in the end spent the whole day on computer. I went biking, but then found out that the trail was still under construction. Then I went swimming, but found out that none of my friends were there. Just a perfect begining for this summer break--a summer that is already ruined. I started to take psychology course over the summer in local college. It's so time-consuming to study for such a boring course. (i guess it's fun in some perspective) Hope everyone will have a magnificent day!
引用

emb422@2003-06-05 11:09

引用
最初由 whatever 发布

Well, then I guess your English is really good, so what is your score? I don't know how I failed. I got a 5 in Math, a 5 in writing, and a 5 in science, but I failed the reading, is that weird? Actually I still wonder something. when I filled the bubble of the reading form number, I filled the wrong one, and I didn't notice that until the next time. And I told the teacher to ask the people to change that for me, but I still wonder whether they change or not. Anyway I will take the reading test again in October.

You know, when you talk about how you think you filled the wrong form number, I must agree that I have the same type of anxiety whenever I take any type of scantron based test. After all, if I fail because of some idiotic mistake, I would feel really really BAD. I haven't recieved my score yet, but at least I didn't fail.
引用

«2829303132333435»共53页