『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>[聊天]我想买台手提电 ..

myrion@2003-07-19 23:52

引用
最初由 new369 发布
出国后已经换了三次笔记本,但斗是刚用半年就过时了,如果非要买的话,IBM和DELL的不错,其他斗不行!!!!

沒那麼糟糕吧 偶那台toshiba用二年也沒怎麼樣阿:o:o

偶是覺得不管在要在國內還是國外買
先打聽看看那個在英國維修比較方便吧~~
引用

Blanche@2003-07-20 00:05

引用
最初由 new369 发布

只是因为过时就换么? :eek:
偶的小普被偶虐待了两年,进了一回维修站.
在各种病毒的侵犯和N次格式化下目前还是好好的活着.:cool:
引用

kkk60091@2003-07-20 05:16

引用
最初由 new369 发布

喂喂喂,老兄,这根本就是你自己使用不当。
过时??? 电脑是拿来用的,不是拿来煊耀给别人看的,如果只是拿来满足虚荣心的话,你最低1个月换一台还差不多:o
IBM的,质量是不错,但就其他方面可不见的多好,我可是帮朋友修过3台IBM后才这样说的。
Dell的只能说是唯一提供可挑选配置选项较多的。
别的都不行, 你用过么??? 这么草率的话,能当什么建议?
引用

pojen@2003-07-20 07:05

引用
最初由 ThunderBird 发布

TO 裤子:LAPTOP可以自己组装?估计会很贵吧~~

maybe he refers to desknote... (look like a notebook but do not have battery build-in)

I perfer apple powerbook, especially if you are a student. (nice picture quality, reasonable speed, + apple care for a discount price...)

I have 3 laptops, 2 desktops, 1 server (with viewpad) running in my house. I did most of my work on my desktop and use the laptop only when I need to do a presentation or visiting the library. (have computers in my lab)

Laptops
- Acer 133... handful when I want to read something while taking a bath..
(falled in the water once....-_-!!)
- M-Tech 22... bought two years ago... 1G + 384 RAM + 20G HDD + Lan + ...
(useful for mobile working)
- apple powerbook G4 15" with SD.
(my sister can do almost everything on it)

Desktop/Server
- K233 for parents using IE & stock information
- PIV 2.4, 1G RDRAM, 7 HDDs; my primary working station.
(the one that I show the picture in our ED reserrved section)
- Compaq Proliant 5500 Server. (4 * 500 XEON 2M L2) + 1G ECC
(for data backup, system service, home automation controll,..etc)

I recently bought my sister a apple powerbook G4 (with 15" LCD + super driver + 512 MB + 1G + apple care) for only USD 2146. During the sale period, I can get a 10GB iPOD for only USD 69, and a HP printer for free. (USD 99) It is a good deal for people that does not require heavy computing.. If you live in US, you might want to check with your school or visit the apple store online.
(no matlab......... @)#%@)*$!)......)

If you need heavy computational power, you might want to consider the XEON family. (especially these that can handle 4 ~ 8 CPUs)
If you do a lot of video/audio editing, try the high-end apple product. (some XEON MP product might suit your needs)
If you just want a computer that you can take out and for a resonable price, consider desknote product. (ECS)
If you don't mind to have a huge box sit in your house, try any desktop. (>2G -> Intel; <2G -> AMD)

I do not recommand a regular notebook unit. If you want a LCD monitor + small body, double check with your local store or on the internet about desknote products.
http://www.pricewatch.com

Good luck :D
引用

kkk60091@2003-07-20 07:51

引用
最初由 pojen 发布

maybe he refers to desknote... (look like a notebook but do not have battery build-in)

I perfer apple powerbook, especially if you are a student. (nice picture quality, reasonable speed, + apple care for a discount price...)

I have 3 laptops, 2 desktops, 1 server (with viewpad) running in my house. I did most of my work on my desktop and use the laptop only when I need to do a presentation or visiting the library. (have computers in my lab)

Laptops
- Acer 133... handful when I want to read something while taking a bath..
(falled in the water once....-_-!!)
- M-Tech 22... bought two years ago... 1G + 384 RAM + 20G HDD + Lan + ...
(useful for mobile working)
- apple powerbook G4 15" with SD.
(my sister can do almost everything on it)

Desktop/Server
- K233 for parents using IE & stock information
- PIV 2.4, 1G RDRAM, 7 HDDs; my primary working station.
(the one that I show the picture in our ED reserrved section)
- Compaq Proliant 5500 Server. (4 * 500 XEON 2M L2) + 1G ECC
(for data backup, system service, home automation controll,..etc)

I recently bought my sister a apple powerbook G4 (with 15" LCD + super driver + 512 MB + 1G + apple care) for only USD 2146. During the sale period, I can get a 10GB iPOD for only USD 69, and a HP printer for free. (USD 99) It is a good deal for people that does not require heavy computing.. If you live in US, you might want to check with your school or visit the apple store online.
(no matlab......... @)#%@)*$!)......)

If you need heavy computational power, you might want to consider the XEON family. (especially these that can handle 4 ~ 8 CPUs)
If you do a lot of video/audio editing, try the high-end apple product. (some XEON MP product might suit your needs)
If you just want a computer that you can take out and for a resonable price, consider desknote product. (ECS)
If you don't mind to have a huge box sit in your house, try any desktop. (>2G -> Intel; <2G -> AMD)

I do not recommand a regular notebook unit. If you want a LCD monitor + small body, double check with your local store or on the internet about desknote products.
http://www.pricewatch.com

Good luck :D

oh ,man, you are rich, "3 laptops, 2 desktops, 1 server" that's really a lot, i can only beat you down on numbers by digging out my old junks (1 p4 laptop, 1 AMD laptop, 1 AMD650 desktop, 1 AMD k6-233 desktop, two Intel P2 desktops, 1 intel 66mhz desktop, 1 intel 33mhz desktop):D
what should i say, you are simply too rich to give out a good suggestion for our common "poor" guys;)
you even suggest XEON:eek: , that's just way too much for a normal people, no matter how much you want it, that's why we overclock those P4, AMD Thunderbird to get a better performance.
引用

Re: [聊天]我想买台手提电脑~大家帮我出出主意~~

gaojinwen@2003-07-21 01:57

引用
最初由 ThunderBird 发布
这台是要带出国读大学用的~~请问什么方面最重要,我最应该先考虑?

我看中台NEC的,DVD光驱和3”软盘区都是内置,沉了点,2.7公斤。P4 1.8。我在想到底是要全内置呢?还是半内置?还是像三星那台,全部外置。

还有U盘到底好不好?等等。。。。。

重量是首要考虑因数吧^^~~~~太重了不方便携带~~
引用

Re: Re: [聊天]我想买台手提电脑~大家帮我出出主意~~

ThunderBird@2003-07-21 02:26

引用
最初由 gaojinwen 发布

重量是首要考虑因数吧^^~~~~太重了不方便携带~~

皮蛋?怎么会........

重量是个问题~~不管啦~~~现在要快点买一台来试试~~有问题可以提出~~
引用

S_00092@2003-07-25 08:47

现在推出了新技术,讯弛,不知道英文是什么,反正有好多功能拉,最重要的是延长电池寿命,减轻电池重量,你看看拉。我买的就有这个技术的。
还有DELL电脑有保险不知道其他的是不是一样,有个保险是3年保,不管怎么弄坏都可以包换。
引用

DKF90@2003-07-25 19:48

NEC的我已经信不过了,有2个朋友用这个都出了问题
引用

Conanzsw@2003-07-25 20:04

我的是京东方的本本....虽然出国以前有人建议买大厂的本本(如:IBM,DELL之类的^_^)因为有全球联保....不过还是按照自己的决定买了:D
现在平均每天开机22小时...基本上没关过- -(压缩RMVB+EM+上网是家常便饭)还不是很正常:D谁说不行的^_^
不信那些什么名牌不名牌,只相信自己的眼光^_^
引用

Hunter_kk@2003-07-25 20:10

现在好像很贵哦,买时要考虑清楚。
引用

pojen@2003-07-26 05:46

引用
最初由 kkk60091 发布

oh ,man, you are rich, "3 laptops, 2 desktops, 1 server" that's really a lot, i can only beat you down on numbers by digging out my old junks (1 p4 laptop, 1 AMD laptop, 1 AMD650 desktop, 1 AMD k6-233 desktop, two Intel P2 desktops, 1 intel 66mhz desktop, 1 intel 33mhz desktop):D
what should i say, you are simply too rich to give out a good suggestion for our common "poor" guys;)
you even suggest XEON:eek: , that's just way too much for a normal people, no matter how much you want it, that's why we overclock those P4, AMD Thunderbird to get a better performance.

To be honest, xeon machine isn't too expansive if you buy a refurb unit or simply get on ebay. I got these stuff for ever the years, which isn't too bad if you consider there are a gap between the old Acer 133 laptop & my Compaq Proliant 5500 Server.

Laptop is much easier to decide. It is really depend on what is your primayr task and how much do you expect to do on your home PC.

3-D computer games require a lot of graph power and for what I understand you might not be too happy with the fast movement with the LCD monitor and cheap video card come with the laptop.

It seems to me that you do not require huge computational power for your work and you might consider the untra portable model. (if the budget is allowed or try out the desknote models) By the way, we do not have the samsung's model in North America. Did any of you have already tried?? I am kind of thinking about it. (the apple 15" powerbook seems too heavy for my sister...><)
引用

bigbear3131@2003-07-26 08:31

i dont wanna buy a notebook....
well...
first, its too expensive... the better ones is ranging around 1000 bux... i rather upgrade my comp with that money.

second... the notebooks sux... the hardwares inside are lik the second or third class of the current desktop ones... so i rather buy a new comp with it...

finally, i just dont lik notebooks... the bettaries are hard to control... and i hav also broken my friend's notebook... so i hated it :P
引用

k5354@2003-07-29 12:55

foreigne country's notebook is so cheap...
i think it is cheaper than in China
引用

ThunderBird@2003-07-29 14:49

DELL家用型的实在是太厚了。。。。。。5厘米。。。。。。。

最近决定买HP COMPAQ了~~谢谢大家的帮助
引用

«3456789»共9页