引用

sigmond@2004-02-16 15:35

essay 是什么? Isiah吗?
引用

windy_elf@2004-02-18 15:27

宗教有时也是一种支持人们为理想奋斗的强大精神后盾。
引用

httang@2004-02-18 17:08

I believe that it acts as a pillar of spiritual dependancy that comforts people... Since hope is irrelavant in where i use to live...
引用

jung@2004-02-18 20:10

我没有狂妄到认为神是不存在的,但是也没有肯定到神是存在的
引用

Exodus@2004-02-18 20:17

The Beattitudes are found in Matthew 5:3-12
Verse 3 God Blesses those who realize their need for Him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is given to them.

This is pretty simple, all you have to do is realize the need for God and you get to go to Heaven, that's not hard at all.

Verse 4 God Blesses those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

You must understand that God understands when you are sad, if you fall back on Him in your time of sorrow, He will carry you through.

Verse 5 God Blesses those who are meek, for the will inherit the Earth.

WOW!! According to this the weak people will in the end be the strongest wealthiest people. Isn't that interesting??

Verse 6 God Blesses those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

If you are a dedicated Christian and follow God, then you will be richly blessed.

Verse 7 God Blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Verse 8 God Blesses those who are pure in heart, for the will see God.

If you are not on the straight and narrow, get there, fast!

Verse 9 God Blesses those who are peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God

Reminds me of a hippie era saying "Make peace not War!" or something like that. If you make peace God will welcome you.

Verse 10 God blesses those who are persecuted because of His righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.

Hey, if people pick on you because you stand up for God, well, God is on your side, and He will back you up!

(NIV)
Verse 11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Verse 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way the persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Basically Jesus was saying that if you follow Him, then you will have a great reward in Heaven.
引用

飞天浆糊@2004-02-19 01:12

引用
最初由 Exodus 发布
The Beattitudes are found in Matthew 5:3-12
Verse 3 God Blesses those who realize their need for Him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is given to them.

This is pretty simple, all you have to do is realize the need for God and you get to go to Heaven, that's not hard at all.

Verse 4 God Blesses those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

You must understand that God understands when you are sad, if you fall back on Him in your time of sorrow, He will carry you through.

Verse 5 God Blesses those who are meek, for the will inherit the Earth.

WOW!! According to this the weak people will in the end be the strongest wealthiest people. Isn't that interesting??

Verse 6 God Blesses those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

If you are a dedicated Christian and follow God, then you will be richly blessed.

Verse 7 God Blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Verse 8 God Blesses those who are pure in heart, for the will see God.

If you are not on the straight and narrow, get there, fast!

Verse 9 God Blesses those who are peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God

Reminds me of a hippie era saying "Make peace not War!" or something like that. If you make peace God will welcome you.

Verse 10 God blesses those who are persecuted because of His righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.

Hey, if people pick on you because you stand up for God, well, God is on your side, and He will back you up!

(NIV)
Verse 11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Verse 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way the persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Basically Jesus was saying that if you follow Him, then you will have a great reward in Heaven.

这个算是传福音吗?:D 很好的信息,谢谢
引用

Exodus@2004-02-19 02:33

Just exploiting the bible ^^;;

hehe..
引用

63636@2004-02-19 02:56

每个宗教的起点都是同一个,都是道德教育。
引用

Exodus@2004-02-19 02:58

引用
最初由 63636 发布
每个宗教的起点都是同一个,都是道德教育。

true, even thou I'm an atheist, I still like their ideals... But I wouldn't die for an ideal thou~
引用

飞天浆糊@2004-02-19 12:47

John 9:39
Jesus said, "for judgement i have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."
引用

Exodus@2004-02-20 06:16

In my life, I've never said "God does not exist," but, rather, "I have yet to encounter a valid reason for believing the existence of God".

Why?

The Christian religion is premised upon two things: (1) the testimony of the Bible; (2) the historicity of Jesus.
1. The Bible contains countless errors and many documents that are known to have been forged (e.g., II Peter). It is not to be trusted. If the Bible is actually the word of a deity, then we can assume it would be infallible. It would have "the universality of the law of gravitation and the perfection of the arithmetical table" (Joseph Lewis). The Bible is far from perfect and thus lends itself to a multitude of interpretations. A perfect work would never lead anyone to this conclusion; an arithmetical table, for example, has only one interpretation.
I challenge a Christian to reconcile the two genealogies of Jesus with each other. I challenge a Christian to reconcile the genealogy of Matthew with itself (count the generations: there are not fourteen plus fourteen plus fourteen generations listed in Matthew -- although Matthew says that there are). I challenge a Christian to reconcile either genealogy with the Old Testament.
2. The earliest descriptions we have of Jesus Christ, those of St. Paul, give no details about where he lived, when he lived, or what he did. The only say that he lived sometime in the past, somewhere in the Palestine area, and that he died. This early testimony does not differ at all from the various myths that were floating around in those days -- myths that all Christians discount as fable.
It was only in about 90 C.E. that alleged details about Jesus' life begin to materialize and be circulated, in the form of Gospel stories. These details contradict one another, from Gospel to Gospel, because each Gospel was developed in a separate region and a separate sect. Mark was used to create Matthew and Luke, and each of the latter is clearly an improvement -- a correction, if you will -- of Mark. The Jesus character gets grander and more all-powerful with each succeeding Gospel. (For example, in Mark, Jesus could not heal certain people because of their unbelief, and had to use salves and other physical means. These are "corrected" in the later gospels, as it was unthinkable, at this later time, that Jesus would have such limitations.) John is so far out in left field that it barely squeaked by the ratification process several centuries later. (Yes. The canon of the Bible is the result of a vote: the books that were included in the Bible won, and the books that are not in the Bible lost.)
Only after there had been plenty of time for the Gospel fables to mature do we find references to specific details of Jesus' life (such as that he allegedly lived during the time of Pontius Pilate).
Thus, for me to even believe that a man named Jesus even lived during these times is a stretch. For me to accept the Gospel accounts at face value would compromise my sense of truthfulness. In other words, for me to say that these accounts are trustworthy in any sense would be for me to tell a lie. I have similar doubts about whether Mohammed and Moses ever existed. In other words, I can explain the existence of Christianity without there needing to have been a real Jesus, just as I can explain the existence of Judaism without there having been a Moses, just as I can explain the existence of Islam without needing to resort to a historical figure named Mohammed.
引用

jung@2004-02-20 06:39

讨厌大段文字~~~~~~

宗教问题上人类永远没有办法互相说服.

或许在各种问题上人类都不能..........

不过,我到是非常期待末世纪审判,信者上天堂获永生,否则下地狱.

嘿嘿~~~让我堕落,我愿意灰飞烟灭.........
引用

Exodus@2004-02-20 06:44

The Pascal's Wager... Be wary~
引用

«3456789»共9页