『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>手术做完发红包了

myrion@2004-12-21 06:23

引用
最初由 蓝发夹 发布
我前阵子也拼命弹吉他,虽然手指出了老茧,但大部分的chord实在太bt,要twix my wrist a lot to reach the strings...(怎么说英文了。。。) 手腕也很酸

边弹边唱给我以要好的朋友听,她说我很像friends里的phoebe。。。
smelly cat smelly cat~it's not your fault~~~

发炎了要当心,以后可能会复发的。

u better be aware of ur wrists very much...the same situation come with me in the beginning but i did not pay attention to it.

i do not like phoebe this kind of girl, sometimes comes out a bad joke, not stupid...hmm...i mean a little bit unready.

it's not my 1st time to get wrist inflammation.-_-

引用
最初由 霸王哆啦 发布
姐姐要是生个小姑娘记得要找我做干爸爸>_<

claimed father? too old. claimed brother or uncle is better.:p:p
will janus have a girl rather than a boy?
引用

蓝发夹@2004-12-21 06:34

引用
最初由 myrion 发布

u better be aware of ur wrists very much...the same situation come with me in the beginning but i did not pay attention to it.

i do not like phoebe this kind of girl, sometimes comes out a bad joke, not stupid...hmm...i mean a little bit unready.

it's not my 1st time to get wrist inflammation.-_-

claimed father? too old. claimed brother or uncle is better.:p:p
will janus have a girl rather than a boy?

my righte wrist is clicking all the time cos i prefer writing things down to typing notes. so are my fingers. now it's just my left wrist's turn:o those chords like B and F are so bizarre and my index finger is 2 weak 2 cover six strings! ive tried my best to lay all my streng down on them by twixing the wrist. such a pain!

i love pheobe and joey. sometime she's not my type too. but mostly i like her bad sense of humor:D

how can we prevent it from getting inflamation?
引用

JanusWang@2004-12-21 07:06

引用
最初由 霸王哆啦 发布
姐姐要是生个小姑娘记得要找我做干爸爸>_<

生个小男孩你就不要做了?呵呵
不过不好意思啊,干爸爸人选2年半以前就定了。:p
引用

myrion@2004-12-21 07:24

引用
最初由 蓝发夹 发布
my righte wrist is clicking all the time cos i prefer writing things down to typing notes. so are my fingers. now it's just my left wrist's turn:o those chords like B and F are so bizarre and my index finger is 2 weak 2 cover six strings! ive tried my best to lay all my streng down on them by twixing the wrist. such a pain!

i love pheobe and joey. sometime she's not my type too. but mostly i like her bad sense of humor:D

how can we prevent it from getting inflamation?

i have no idea about the guitar...maybe ask my band partner for u next time.

they r quite a dumb couple...especially joey, a muscle man without brains...i cannot take this anymore.-_-

i am curious to know how to do, too...
actually i found i cannot played the drums as fast as before after practice for 3 months. sometimes the tempo is unstable when i speed up my beats, then in chaos finally. maybe i have to recheck my action from the beginning and correct it; otherwise the pain will be happened again in the foreseeable future...sign.

引用
最初由 士多啤梨 发布
鬼肠,我跑

what is 鬼肠?

引用
最初由 JanusWang 发布
生个小男孩你就不要做了?呵呵

i prefer a boy than a girl.
btw, i think there is no limits to the no. of claimed father.:p:p
引用

蓝发夹@2004-12-21 07:49

引用
最初由 myrion 发布

i have no idea about the guitar...maybe ask my band partner for u next time.

they r quite a dumb couple...especially joey, a muscle man without brains...i cannot take this anymore.-_-

i am curious to know how to do, too...
actually i found i cannot played the drums as fast as before after practice for 3 months. sometimes the tempo is unstable when i speed up my beats, then in chaos finally. maybe i have to recheck my action from the beginning and correct it; otherwise the pain will be happened again in the foreseeable future...sign.

what is 鬼肠?

i prefer a boy than a girl.
btw, i think there is no limits to the no. of claimed father.:p:p

ive got 2 boys who can play guita teach me, but im just not talented:rolleyes: my limit is to play like pheobe, just for fun, self-entertaining ha~

com'on, joey's cute. but i cant stand him if im with him. i will def go mad!

do we need operation for our wrists? i hope not...i dont know how 2 play drums, but i like the beats they make. i dont think i can do drums, cos uve gotta be doing different beats at the same ime. i cant make it on the guita. what i do is play the guita,-->sing--> find the second chord, which normally takes 2-3 sec--> and sing.....

鬼肠。。估计是比喻我们说英文。。。
引用

霸王哆啦@2004-12-21 08:44

引用
最初由 JanusWang 发布

生个小男孩你就不要做了?呵呵

如果第一个预订了,从第二个开始我优先~~~~~
引用

JanusWang@2004-12-21 08:54

引用
最初由 霸王哆啦 发布

如果第一个预订了,从第二个开始我优先~~~~~

哈哈,第一个还不是预定的,是我强项制定的。
引用

九儿@2004-12-21 08:56

可怜的孩子,还没出生就有那么多父母。。。睡觉了。。。

真闪~怎么看我的头像怎么都想笑。。再配上这id的签名。。。吐啊吐~
引用

morte13@2004-12-21 10:19

谢谢HB^^

顺便祝JH2周年~(总觉得不可思议)
引用

myrion@2004-12-21 10:46

引用
最初由 蓝发夹 发布
ive got 2 boys who can play guita teach me, but im just not talented:rolleyes: my limit is to play like pheobe, just for fun, self-entertaining ha~

com'on, joey's cute. but i cant stand him if im with him. i will def go mad!

do we need operation for our wrists? i hope not...i dont know how 2 play drums, but i like the beats they make. i dont think i can do drums, cos uve gotta be doing different beats at the same ime. i cant make it on the guita. what i do is play the guita,-->sing--> find the second chord, which normally takes 2-3 sec--> and sing.....

practice makes perfect.:p:p

though ross is a nerd, i like him comparatively. to tell the truth, i might not have much patience to communicate with my perfect one...(i mean i would not like to spend much time on only "communication")
of coz with friends is another thing.

we will adjust and practice appropriate songs according to everyone in band. actually they pick slower tempo for a while...i have to practice more to catch up my past skills asap.

if bird got interested, simply practice single stroke.
(of coz u have to know how to hold ur stick at first)
1:
l r l r l r l r
2:
r l r l r l r l
3:
r l r l l r r l
4:
R l r l r L r l r l R l r l r L
r r l l l l r r
R l r r L r l l

r=right hand l=left hand
RL=accent
after getting used to it u might speed up.

some websites got teaching video, u might google to do a search.

http://www.mxtabs.net/drumtabs.php
this is a famous web collecting drum tabs.

got any questions, let me know:p:p
引用

雨过天晴@2004-12-22 06:44

包包没抢到..TT..
8过~祝贺JanusJJ出院哇>o<~~好奇,什么病?
引用

九儿@2004-12-22 07:25

引用
最初由 myrion 发布

practice makes perfect.:p:p

though ross is a nerd, i like him comparatively. to tell the truth, i might not have much patience to communicate with my perfect one...(i mean i would not like to spend much time on only "communication")
of coz with friends is another thing.

we will adjust and practice appropriate songs according to everyone in band. actually they pick slower tempo for a while...i have to practice more to catch up my past skills asap.

if bird got interested, simply practice single stroke.
(of coz u have to know how to hold ur stick at first)
1:
l r l r l r l r
2:
r l r l r l r l
3:
r l r l l r r l
4:
R l r l r L r l r l R l r l r L
r r l l l l r r
R l r r L r l l

r=right hand l=left hand
RL=accent
after getting used to it u might speed up.

some websites got teaching video, u might google to do a search.

http://www.mxtabs.net/drumtabs.php
this is a famous web collecting drum tabs.

got any questions, let me know:p:p

the friends is just a soap. no big deal. we watch it for fun rite? so i like joey:cool:

ive been practising. but i get bored pretty fast. usually i can only play for about 10 mins. im such a person who can be distracted by anything! cant really settle down on one thing apart from sleeping and eating.

ive got no pro with those strokes...cos ive never touched drums before!! probably i will hold the sicks as chop sticks in the end and fool around~sorry:o
引用

九儿@2004-12-22 07:27

引用
最初由 雨过天晴 发布
包包没抢到..TT..

可怜的孩子~我今天上msn了,你没理我,所以我下了= =b

to myrion:

引用

Drum Tabs / B / Beats / Cool Double Bass Beat Rating : Not Rated

» Printable Version | View Corrections | Correct This Tab Rate This Tab: 5.0 4.0 3.0 2.0 1.0

Buy The Official Sheet Music
Is this a bad tab? Click here to report it

empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty empty

that's what i saw just now...what are they????!!!
引用

JanusWang@2004-12-22 08:08

引用
最初由 雨过天晴 发布
包包没抢到..TT..

mm不哭,我结婚纪念日再来发,你到年底这段时间经常来看哦,到时候用最大的包包补偿你。
引用

雨过天晴@2004-12-23 03:34

to TBJJ:我这几天都没怎么关心msn...寒.....||..=w=...TBJJ想找我聊得时候叫我啊~

to JanusJJ:吼吼~大包包我等着~~~>o<~~~~~~`` 姐姐什么时候给我生个外甥啊?~~

唉..看你们这里又聊鼓又聊吉他的...馋死我了啊...我现在只有拼命练钢琴考过8级好让我妈给我买吉他....||||||....
引用

«12345»共5页