『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>[请教]有關美國的SAT考 ..

Novia@2004-09-27 08:08

偶才知道SAT II可以考中文科..... 据说其他科的还有中文ver的卷子?.......... lol~~

SAT II要考3种吧...大家都选了啥米啊?........@@
引用

Harmatia@2004-09-27 10:39

I took American History, Biology, and Writing.
引用

conanhsieh@2004-09-28 07:29

引用
最初由 Harmatia 发布
Those two are the hard ones. :) You should be proud of yourself la.

well.....my english sucks.....so ..............i'm only good in these two category, won't do me any good in the SAT I test.......T T
我听說現在SATII只要考兩科就行了......在下還差數學沒考....要pre calculus 以上的才能考......天阿!!!!要求提高......至於另一個就是中文啦!!!暑假可能會和同學一起去考chemistry吧~~~
引用

emb422@2004-09-28 09:47

引用
最初由 conanhsieh 发布

well.....my english sucks.....so ..............i'm only good in these two category, won't do me any good in the SAT I test.......T T
我听說現在SATII只要考兩科就行了......在下還差數學沒考....要pre calculus 以上的才能考......天阿!!!!要求提高......至於另一個就是中文啦!!!暑假可能會和同學一起去考chemistry吧~~~

Math II C is really easy. You can miss 5 questions and still get 800.
Chemistry... no comment... I'm not good with it... got only 760... (And I messed up horriblely in AP Chem. exam... got only a 4... ahhhhh)

English is fun.
引用

seiyafan@2004-09-28 10:23

引用
最初由 Harmatia 发布
Those two are the hard ones. :) You should be proud of yourself la.

To me they were jokes. I wish I could have entertained my teachers a bit more before I graduated. ;)

I dropped AP American History because that teacher was a BT, I could not YY in class so it wasn't fun.
引用

Harmatia@2004-09-28 10:40

引用
最初由 emb422 发布

Math II C is really easy. You can miss 5 questions and still get 800.
Chemistry... no comment... I'm not good with it... got only 760... (And I messed up horriblely in AP Chem. exam... got only a 4... ahhhhh)

English is fun.

I guess I should have taken the Chem SAT II instead of Biology then because I got a 5 on the AP....although my AP score was more of a fluke than anything else.... - - (I said: "Oh wow that was unexpectedly easy" after the e xam and my classmates were looking at me like I had three noses or something. But I did pretty terrible in that class as a whole...only got a B.)
引用

Harmatia@2004-09-28 10:42

引用
最初由 seiyafan 发布
I dropped AP American History because that teacher was a BT, I could not YY in class so it wasn't fun.

AP American History class was hands-down my favorite class in high school. My teacher was a doll. :P
引用

jingwen@2004-09-29 05:44

引用
最初由 conanhsieh 发布
我嗎???我學的AP.......化學和生物......本來還要上物理....算了!!沒那個能力一次上這麼多AP.........拿兩個AP就受不了了.....
我今年上六个AP,去年七个。。。。。:rolleyes:
今年上的是:AP ENGLISH IV, AP CALCULUS, AP CHEMISTRY II, AP COMPUTER SCIENCE, AP ENGLISH III, AP MACROECONOMICS, AP US GOVERNMENT。我去年上了AP PHYICS B,和在中国上物理课差不多啊,就是实验多一些,要写很多实验报告。

我,Oct.9th SAT I; Oct. 23 ACT; Nov.6 SAT II.......

最近有些忙有些忙。。。:rolleyes:

PS:个人认为新的SAT简单了,因为我VOCAB不是很好。可惜还轮不到我,我还是好好的考我的这个吧。
引用

Novia@2004-09-29 12:29

引用
最初由 jingwen 发布
今年上的是:AP ENGLISH IV, AP CALCULUS, AP CHEMISTRY II, AP COMPUTER SCIENCE, AP ENGLISH III, AP MACROECONOMICS, AP US GOVERNMENT。我去年上了AP PHYICS B,和在中国上物理课差不多啊,就是实验多一些,要写很多实验报告。

太强了................................@@|||||||||||||

偶就唯一选了AP CALC......还素AB的.................

本来想去学chem的.......可素已经选了forensics......没有enough periods了..............T T
spring semester准备去旁听chem....纯粹素为了学那些chem terms............
引用

jingwen@2004-09-29 19:59

I am in Speech and Debate team too, but I don't have the forensic class, coz there is not enough space on my schedule. I choose stay after school to do my debate practice.

PS:forgot to say earlier, my least favorite class is Biology, it's so boring for me.
引用

conanhsieh@2004-09-30 05:23

some one has 6AP,,,kill me~~~I only get two and I can't handle it already....................AP....History.....I hate history....and Language also!!! i have regular US history...our AP history.....is AP Europe...the only AP history class in my school
文科我是慘兮兮的,.....regular拿A都有些困難了!!!
新SATI.....死在essay....25分鐘生不出什麼東東來.....寫了兩段就時間到.......還好是PRE SAT....不然就死了!!!英文就是不行.....這學年才刚離開ELD而已....終於脫離ELD的魔掌了.......但是面對SAT....3月就要考了.......essay是真的玩完了!!!
順帶一問.....聲請大學是不是要在senior year 的12月以前把application 季出去......如果不用考慮讀完PRE CAL在去考SATII的數學....据說要有PRE CAL的程度.....怎麼感覺上我的程度最低!!!大家都超強......
引用

seiyafan@2004-09-30 08:21

感觉现在考大学竞争比我们那一代更强了。
引用

Koon@2004-09-30 08:39

引用
最初由 seiyafan 发布
感觉现在考大学竞争比我们那一代更强了。

It's aways getting hard I think. :p
引用

Novia@2004-09-30 09:08

引用
最初由 conanhsieh 发布
some one has 6AP,,,kill me~~~I only get two and I can't handle it already....................AP....History.....I hate history....and Language also!!! i have regular US history...our AP history.....is AP Europe...the only AP history class in my school
文科我是慘兮兮的,.....regular拿A都有些困難了!!!
新SATI.....死在essay....25分鐘生不出什麼東東來.....寫了兩段就時間到.......還好是PRE SAT....不然就死了!!!英文就是不行.....這學年才刚離開ELD而已....終於脫離ELD的魔掌了.......但是面對SAT....3月就要考了.......essay是真的玩完了!!!
順帶一問.....聲請大學是不是要在senior year 的12月以前把application 季出去......如果不用考慮讀完PRE CAL在去考SATII的數學....据說要有PRE CAL的程度.....怎麼感覺上我的程度最低!!!大家都超強......

偶counselor讲.....thanksgiving前就要把application给她...............

偶US History的REGENT还考了97.....说8定去年直接学AP的话....档案里的所学科目还会好看些........现在偶整个高中的课程里就只有一个AP..............TT_______TT

pre calc....junior的时候就学了.....8过SAT II的数学好像有两种吧.....简单的那种肯定不需要pre calc.........

这里有人学了AP Calc BC么?....好像N难的样子.......所以偶就退而选了AB今年..............@@
引用

emb422@2004-09-30 10:43

引用
最初由 jingwen 发布

6 AP exams last year? Not bad... Same here... but I lost concentration and got some unwanted 4s...
AP Calculus is fairly easy... AP Macroeconomics is extremely easy
AP US Government is not hard, but rather tedious. There's 4 essays in an hour and half, and I messed up in one of them and scored only a 4.
AP Chemistry is fairly hard, that is, if you don't have a lab period that goes along with it.
AP English Languague and Composition turned out to be really easy; as for AP Lit., I can't say that much because I'm taking it this year.
I'm taking AP Computer Science too...

By the way, I'm taking SAT I in Oct. 9 and SAT II Writing in Nov. 6, too. And, I totally agree with you that the new SAT is the better type simply because it is a more comprehensive aptititude test that serves its purpose.

Personally, I took 8 AP classes in total in the past 2 years, and I'm taking at least 7 exams this year. It's surely going to be fun...
引用

«123»共3页