『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>关于made in china的问题

Harmatia@2004-10-10 02:59

Hey you like Savage Garden too? I used to be obsessed about them.

Yeah Amazon is really good. No tax, and very often you get free shipping. I prefer second-handed stuff myself, but for buying presents I wouldn't do that unless it's a really close friend who'd be comfortable with me saving $$ like that. :P
引用

Marsiss@2004-10-10 10:44

>_<

I used to be crazy about the singer's voice,it's so sad they only released two or three CDs....They are the first band I love so much.

Yeah,I agree not to buy used stuff as gifts,I only buy second-handed stuff for myself~=_=~because I didn't want to pay a lot~

I mentioned knife set as a gift for my morther is because I bought a set from Amazon recently,only charged me $30~>_<~and it's made in China,so the biggest one is really like Chinese knife....
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00009XFSI/103-2325374-5685424?v=glance&s=kitchen&n=289864&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&vi=pictures&img=14#more-pictures)

Now I'm thinking buy some clothes and jewelry if possible,they are simple and good for female~I'll try to ignore the male.....
(here are two websites~www.chadwicks.com and www.limogesjewelry.com)
引用

Lizard@2004-10-11 13:14

引用
最初由 Marsiss 发布

But...I don't know,DVD players in USA can not play DVD of China,so.....how about players in China?

regional peoblem

ps.why not try ebay?
amazon is not good for me- -caz im not in US..
i bought a 2nd hand book from a US dealer couple days ago.it was 5 US dollars,,,and the shipment and handling feeee was $7... higher than wut the book costed
it is even worse when i buy more expensive stuff becaz of tariff
引用

«1234»共4页