『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>偶要骂人……艰辛的dr ..

偶要骂人……艰辛的driver licence之路

Marsiss@2004-10-23 02:36

第一次,由于偶的包在一个星期前丢掉,遗失了SSN,以document不足为由被迫返回……

第二次……太紧张撩,居然不踩brake就去挂档……=_=fail

今天……
平时没什么时间和车练习,就开着去考试的车在考场附近转悠,顺便熟悉环境
当觉得一切准备就绪时……在recording那里被人拦下,此白人胖大叔,非说偶朋友是驾校的,非说这车曾经带过太多的人来考试……天地良心丫,偶那朋友和她老公都是这边旅游公司的,什么驾校!!!
然后开始盘问各种无聊细节,比如为什么上次来考,车子不一样……凸=_=……废话,上次车子出门,才不得已开了另外一辆……
此人明显打定主意不让偶考了……最后居然说有考官看见偶在附近练习,只要在附近练习,就不能考!天杀的规矩!!!
临走送了句shit给他,他都没敢拦偶……因为偶知道他根本就是自己在杜撰莫须有的理由,什么不让练习?法律里有写吗?规定里有写吗?……他以为他是州长还是市长?凸=_= again

最后朋友告诉偶,此考场和这边中国城的驾校向来有过节,而她老公碰巧和驾校某人同姓,再加上被人看见偶们在附近转,他一定已经先入为主就认定偶们是驾校的了……

这口气偶怎么想怎么咽8下去……准备去complain,没结果也要发泄一下
引用

霸王哆啦@2004-10-23 02:53

所以说,地铁和自行车是最浪漫的。
引用

soar1229@2004-10-23 02:58

晕.....路过同情一下
引用

Marsiss@2004-10-23 03:09

楼上看起来8象同情……=_=bbb

2楼汝这个8过亚洲时区的……
引用

Novia@2004-10-23 03:19

i don't even get my permit yet.........= =|||||||
引用

soar1229@2004-10-23 03:20

我是亚洲时区的?

呵呵~你怎麼知道啊~

算了,你说亚洲就亚洲吧

过来我抱抱~别伤心别伤心
引用

霸王哆啦@2004-10-23 04:03

其实是说我吧~某个一二楼不分的。
我们热爱地球,我们不开汽车~
其实我到现在都晕车啊。
引用

kakashi@2004-10-23 04:24

偶也來同情一下...考車牌有時真的要好運气,碰見好考官就好好多. 不能去別個city 考麼?
引用

Marsiss@2004-10-23 05:33

别个city……=_=bbb
chicago downtown里只有一个可以考road test的考场,剩下所有都分散在suburb里,要开出去怎么也得半个小时,一个小时的,单程……

上次本来想赶个周末在朋友家的考场考,由于排队的太多,不到20分钟就over了……
引用

Re: 偶要骂人……艰辛的driver licence之路

seiyafan@2004-10-23 06:46

引用
最初由 Marsiss 发布
此人明显打定主意不让偶考了……最后居然说有考官看见偶在附近练习,只要在附近练习,就不能考!天杀的规矩!!!

就是这样的规矩。you cannot practice at where you are going to take the road test, because it doesn't show your real driving skills. And the officers are often rude to minorities.
引用

Re: Re: 偶要骂人……艰辛的driver licence之路

Marsiss@2004-10-23 09:47

引用
最初由 seiyafan 发布

就是这样的规矩。you cannot practice at where you are going to take the road test, because it doesn't show your real driving skills. And the officers are often rude to minorities.

How I can know the rules is what I'm concerned,if this rule is in the driver book or listed in law,I will accept this...But,I can not know this before the test with common methods,it's just like this rule jumped out in front of me without any notice.
And if the guy refused me with this reason first,it's OK,violating the rules is clear enough.However,he thought I was from driving school in chinatown,he first asked me a lot detailed qustions,such as where I learned driving,if it's the woman who took me to test taught me,if this woman was a person from driving school,and why we used a different car last week,why the owner of the car seemed to take several people to this test center....Shit!This woman is not my close friend,my friend asked her to help me,and I only knew her less than one month...And I couldn't know if she or her husband took other friends to this test center,the only answer I could say was I don't know...
And finally my friend told me that this test center hated driving school in chinatown,and there is a guy who is from that school has the same last name with her husband....maybe even the same first name....that's why he asked me so many quetions,and I believe he made a mistake,because my friend only sent at most ten people to take a test during ten years....

I don't care if these proud american guys treat me rude,but I can not let them treat me unfair.
No Way I Have To Say.
I already called some person to complain this,but after several transfers,it's a voice mail=_=bbb...friday afternoon around 5:00 pm....
I don't care the results,but I must do something,acturally I'm not a good tempered person,and this guy really offended me,let me see the american human rights before the big election.........
引用

sunny_rain@2004-10-23 10:10

That's nothing... it took me 4 tries to pass -_-""
The first... I just came back from vacation in Taiwan, and off I go to take the test... in other words, I haven't drove in two months, I was feeling extreme nervous, for all I know maybe I still have jetlag and I zoomed passed a stop sign @@
The second... I went up the sidewalk while pull-over... my stupid mistake, too nervous
The third... it was all ok in my opinion, but apparently none of my stops were proper... @#$#!#!@#!
And finally... I passed at the fourth try...
引用

solid snake@2004-10-23 12:13

引用
最初由 soar1229 发布
晕.....路过同情一下

红色叉烧包

SPWT啊
引用

soar1229@2004-10-23 12:37

引用
最初由 solid snake 发布

红色叉烧包