『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>[聊天]同性恋者也能注 ..

Harmatia@2004-02-19 01:34

>>One problem with homosexual marriages: It doesn't take into account the impact on children. If same-sex relationships become the law of the land, then homosexual marriage will be presented to America's schoolchildren as the equivalent of heterosexual marriage.

As it should.

>>Here's how and why it will happen. Right now, the vast majority of U.S. public school districts have put themselves in a very vulnerable position, one that conservatives have been warning about for years but few school boards listened. What they've done is add under their non-discrimination policies the category of "sexual orientation." It only remains for enough time to elapse – and for same-sex marriage to be legalized – for "gay" education activists to force schools to implement sweeping changes in curricular content.

Yup. Looking forward to it.

>>Among those changes will be "diverse" textbooks that include same-sex couples as role models, even for little children. To refuse such content will be considered "discrimination," and the American Civil Liberties Union and Lambda Legal Defense Fund will take that district to court, as they have recently in order to force homosexual clubs onto schools. If not those two well-heeled groups, then the National Education Association will sue, as it has promised, on behalf of any teachers involved. Increasingly liberal courts, modeling themselves after the Supremes, are pretty likely to rule in favor of such plaintiffs.

Yup. Still looking forward to it.

>>That also goes for the "right" of teachers who are homosexual to wear wedding rings, talk about their homosexual spouses with students and introduce spouses at school functions. Your little Katie will learn in kindergarten that "Mrs." Jones is married to another "Mrs." Jones – and that she can grow up and choose to do the same if she wishes. It is, after all, her "right."

Yup.

>>Grade-school and middle-school anti-bias units will now crank into high gear the focus on homosexuals and cross-dressers. Because marriage is now legalized, children will be persuaded in misleading material that anyone who objects to homosexual behavior is not simply biased, that person is breaking the law. The take-away for students from these shallow lessons will be that it is illegal to criticize homosexuality, and every person young or old should be protected from the mean conservatives.

That's a problem with PCness, not "gayness".

>>Standing up for equality in America will translate into the freedom to practice homosexuality for every student who "discovers" such inclinations.

I thought that's what it's all about to begin with, your usage of the word "discover" notwithstanding.

>>Sex education will be required to take into account this new form of "family" and abstinence – until – marriage education will take a twisted new turn. Suddenly, it will be co-opted by Planned Parenthood and other liberal activists with their own unique spin. Every student will be taught that, of course, abstinence until heterosexual or homosexual marriage is fine if that's one's choice.

>>But since pregnancy isn't a danger for homosexuals, sex can be a wonderful option for younger and younger people – as long as it's carried out "responsibly," of course – like brushing one's teeth. To not teach this would be, again "discrimination" based on sexual orientation. Condoms are always available for those who can't wait. Let's show you third-graders how this condom fits on this banana, just so you are prepared.

*giggles* You really think third-grade boys are gonna jump each other just because they technically could? How cute.

>>Expect a whole new crop of young adult novels featuring same-sex romance leading to marriage to appear instantly and be adopted just as magically by middle-school and high-school language departments throughout the U.S. Your 13-year-old Kyle will be required to read and give a book report on a novel where Bruce and Jason meet, date and get married. What won't be covered is how Bruce and Jason split up a year later after cheating on each other dozens of times.

Yeah so what? We hear about how the prince and the princess live happily ever after, don't we? Do we hear about the cheating, the domestic abuse, the silence? The heterosexual marriage institution is crumbling just fine on its own, and fundamentally gay marriages are no more or less sacred than hetero counterparts.

>>And it gets better (or worse). This stop-gap standard will last for just a few years, until the inevitable next piece of the puzzle is in place. Hank and Jim will petition the courts to allow Mary, the biological mother of "their" adopted child, to become part of their marriage. After all, what business does the court have in their bedrooms, determining who they have a right to love? Along about this same time, Cindy and her partner, Luke (who is really Lucy, except that she dresses like a man) will demand that the law recognize Luke as a "husband" in spite of her biology. And so will emerge the accompanying new curricular materials reflecting the legalization of group marriage and transgender unions, making sure every U.S. school child knows that these are future options for him, her or them.

Gotta flash this news for you: Biological relationship has never been a part of the marriage definition....thou protesth too much.

>>In such a legal and educational environment, what happens to religions that don't believe homosexuality is moral? Will those religions and their ancient teachings eventually come before some future Supreme Court and be told that they are guilty of discrimination? That their beliefs are no longer constitutional because of privacy rights?

Um, I don't care about religion. There you go.

>>If this sounds like lunacy, it's because it is. What we do in the bedroom has always been public, in the form of what we call a family. It becomes what we teach and pass on as wisdom to our children. And if we aren't sure what "wisdom" entails, by golly, you can tell us~

I believe I just did. :D
引用

Exodus@2004-02-19 02:13

-_-;;

以后用[quote]好不~

这样我容易看些~

谢谢~

Anyway, 我在我发帖子之前就说请看我在第一页发的帖子了~ I support homosexual marriages and in no way discriminate against them.

I was only bored and decided to argue on something to incite myself.. ^^;;

Well, even though I don't agree to your points, I haven't got the energy to correct you~ >.< I'm tired..

Hey, and btw, don't use "yup" as an answer to my points, first of all it doesn't prove any of your points(for or against), and also.... it angers me... to see my point dismissed by a mere "yup"..

Hehe, anyway, nice discussion huh~ 88
引用

63636@2004-02-19 02:58

何必贬低他/她们吗?每个人都有自己的观点,自己的自由嘛。
引用

Harmatia@2004-02-19 03:01

引用
最初由 Exodus 发布
Hey, and btw, don't use "yup" as an answer to my points, first of all it doesn't prove any of your points(for or against), and also.... it angers me... to see my point dismissed by a mere "yup"..

Hehe, anyway, nice discussion huh~ 88

By no means I am dismissing your points with "yup". It just means I'll be happy to see what you describe come true, that's all. You present those points as if they are problems, but they are not for me. Not by a long shot~

Anyway, 88la
引用

Exodus@2004-02-19 03:05

What I have discribed will NOT come true, anyway I was merely arguing for the sake of arguing.. hehe..

88~
引用

kakashi@2004-02-19 05:29

這沒有什麼呀,結婚是尊重叧一半吧,一紙婚書算什麼? 就算不讓結婚,他們也是可以同居的呀,所以何必限制什麼人不能結呢?而且別人結婚對你有什麼好處,壞處?除了是他們自己和他們的家人...可以說是根本不關別人的事...
引用

httang@2004-02-19 08:52

it's normal...
引用

morte13@2004-02-19 12:01

引用
最初由 飞天浆糊 发布

那你对于同性恋收养小孩的问题又如何看?他们是否和普通人一样应该拥有养育小孩的权利...他们的小孩(收养),出生在一个对于同性恋没有任何压力的社会,一个电视上充斥着同性主题的时代,生长在一个同性恋家庭里,成长为同性恋的可能性比我们目前的这个时代机会大很多...当某一天你自己的小孩收到电视影响,受到朋友影响,成为同性恋的时候,你自己是否感觉OK?当某一天同性骚扰成为社会问题的时候,你是否感觉OK?或者是当你步入中年,身边充斥着双性恋者的时候,你会不会觉得自己落伍,为没有尝试一下和同性交往而遗憾?
赌博,嫖倡,克隆人...是否应该合法化?
你可以说很多问题对于现在的我们没有影响,但当我们欣然接受,把他们培养成将来的问题时,那时的我们又只能说,这是一个社会现象,我们又能做什么那?
他们是人,他们有感受有自己的喜好,我理解,但我反对他们的行为

只要有能力,当然可以收养小孩。
自己的小孩……这个问题太远了,我要不要小孩还是另一回事呢……我想比起我是不是反对自己的小孩同性恋,他们的爷爷奶奶那辈会有更大反应吧……
至于同性骚扰,呵呵~异性也有骚扰呢,为什么同性之间不会有不能有,这是必然的弊病吧,照你这么说,为防止异性骚扰问题,是否人类不要恋爱了呢?
自己落伍啊,可能有一天必然会有这种感觉的,谁也逃不掉,时代始终是掌握在年轻人手里的,希望自己老了不要太顽固就好^^b
赌博嫖娼克隆人……哎呀呀,必然产物嘛,历史推移社会发展难道还指望一点问题都不出现?
新现象总是伴随着新问题,不能为了有新问题的出现就去扼杀所有新现象,所以暂时观望吧~
引用

wsamsung@2004-02-20 13:55

看到了,旧金山是个好地方啊,多出充满了叛逆,与世界咯咯不入,充满了其他地方所没有的东西,充斥着世界少有的本性,同姓恋也是正常的人啊,干吗不让人家结婚,虽然违背伦理,但旧的东西总是要打破的,欧洲也是一样啊,在荷兰的时候看他们吸毒什么的,感觉很正常,这个也应该算是正常~~~不过我国恐怕就不可以咯
引用

狗夜叉@2004-02-22 00:36

那是私权,goverment是没法也不能过多管的.
引用

tpalice@2004-02-22 03:17

我是支持結婚政策的...
要是有人能彼此相愛,這就是世界上最幸福的事了
引用

msn001@2004-02-22 11:03

偶热烈佩服美国人民的大度....(恶)
引用

clairee@2004-02-22 13:13