『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>有人看了Troy或者Shrek 2 ..

seiyafan@2004-05-22 03:17

这是我去的BBS的一个人的感受:

Disclaimer: I've spent the last year reading, living, and learning about Ancient Greek life, philosophy, language, mathematics, ect. I think the Iliad is one of the greatest works of art ever. None of this matters when it comes to my opinion of Troy, however.

I didn't go into Troy expecting an accurate-to-the-Iliad-movie. I didn't go into Troy expecting an accurate-to-the-reality-of-Ancient-Greece-movie. I went in expecting a fun, well directed, entertaining movie.

What I got was a joke. Start Spoilers. . .

Firstly, what in god's name is Odysseus doing with a Scotist accent? And Helen with a German accent? I don't exactly mind when you have a troop of Brit actors and they all have accents, but come on this is a bit ridiculous.

What in god's name was the director thinking with all the dramatic close up shots? The bad acting was second only to the ridiculous amount of drama shots. Achilles is standing on the beach, after being given the option of staying home and living a long life as a farmer, or going to Troy and dying young but gaining immortality. For some reason they decided to throw in the cheesiest close up of Brad Pitt staring off into the distance trying his damndest to look pensive. The whole theater started to crack up at that point.

Speaking of the Gods...they had absolutely no part in Troy. Achilles didn't even get his super cool armor from Hephaestus.

During the duel between Hector and Achilles there were at least 20 dramatic shots of Priam, Hector's wife and Helen. It was pretty damn silly.

The scene were Priam begs Achilles for his son, Hector's, body back is one of the most moving scenes in the Iliad. Troy reduced it to utter crap.

Alright, I know that Achilles' weakness was his heel, but did we really need to show a final scene of him being shot through the heel and dying? Or the dramatic pan out of Achilles laying on the ground with one arrow stuck out of his foot?

There isn't much of a hint of this in the Iliad, but Patrokoles can be inferred to be Achilles lover. I actually cried when I read about the death of Patrokoles, in Troy I could have cared less. And oh yeah, in Troy Patrokoles is Achilles nephew. I guess America isn't quite ready to see to men have that type of relationship in a summer "block buster" yet.

Troy was poorly directed, poorly planned, and poorly acted. I can't say that I'd ever see it again willingly. Between the poor acting, directing, and ridiculous scenes between Achilles and Brsies I have about 0 respect left for anyone who took part in that movie. I can only hope they don't make the Odyssey as well.

2 out of 10, or possibly 3 out of 10.
引用

seiyafan@2004-05-22 03:22

And as I implied before, the only respect I have for the movie is that it carries the name of the small, ugly, filthy, ghetto town that our school is located at, other than that, I can't think of a way to praise it.
引用

JanusWang@2004-05-22 03:24

引用
最初由 Harmatia 发布
看来意见很不一致啊~~~哎哎

萝卜青菜而已
引用

Harmatia@2004-05-22 05:37

我打算明天去看SHREK II 了~~~
引用

seiyafan@2004-05-22 10:14

I look forward to seeing "The day after tomorrow". :D
引用

neofreestyler@2004-05-22 15:20

看过以前的那部TROY。演员完全在新的一部之上。就是历史剧看起来未免枯燥。足足看了几个小时,人都瘫死在那里了。
SHREK 2听说是花了巨巨巨巨资地~~~~~~~
可是不美型,偶灭兴趣~~~~~~~
引用

hjs_rain@2004-05-22 19:18

最近的新片也就这么多,没的选择了
引用

Harmatia@2004-05-23 01:02

其实我本来很期待ALEXANDER的
但是很不喜欢男主角 ><
引用

艾夕@2004-05-23 01:38

哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦!
the day after tomorrow一定要看啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊T口T

一定要看的大片><
真想看看世界都冻上之后是什么样子||||||
引用

Harmatia@2004-05-23 01:40

引用
最初由 艾夕 发布
哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦!
the day after tomorrow一定要看啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊T口T

一定要看的大片><
真想看看世界都冻上之后是什么样子||||||

Ice Age...hehehehe

居然没听说过这片子,奇怪
引用

seiyafan@2004-05-23 03:23

引用
最初由 Harmatia 发布

Ice Age...hehehehe

居然没听说过这片子,奇怪

我还是去Accuweather里面ads看到的。我倒想看看是什么样的冷气能把帝国大厦的窗户瞬间冻住,看来冰河有对手了。
引用

cynsia@2004-05-23 03:57

我想看troy。。。不过最近没时间。。。Shrek 2。。。不是很想看。。看了Shrek 1。。。觉得一般。。
引用

Harmatia@2004-05-23 07:46

I went to see Shrek 2 today. It was pretty cute. The cat was cool.
引用

aerospace@2004-05-26 00:08

seen troy, so so....

everyone should see 'the girl next door', amazing movie!!!
引用

hactor@2004-05-26 15:48

对于troy,光看预告片的时候就没抱太大希望,场面也并没有想象中宏大
引用

«1234»共4页