『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>可以用和外国人打交 ..

lolly@2004-05-05 04:40

引用
最初由 L.Lynn 发布
原来路路真的交土耳其bf了 =o=''

请勿造谣
引用

so25@2004-05-05 05:15

I don't think it might work for chinese as well. Some chinese used to think of others in a way that make thing complex.
引用

雨过天晴@2004-05-05 05:47

路路JJ交土耳其男朋友??啊??那裤zi咋米办~~路路JJ不要你老公啦??(嗯..还有人记得这件事米??)
引用

红舞鞋@2004-05-05 05:56

引用
最初由 lolly 发布

偶好少喝绿茶了...Lipton刚出了一种绿茶口味, 很恐怖的味道. @@"
茶包是要拿出来的, 不然会很浓, 而且加其他东西也不方便.
绿茶+柠檬没试过, 回头试试.:D
不过可乐+柠檬味道很不错, 但是Coke的柠檬味可乐就不怎么样.:rolleyes:

我什么茶都喝,红茶绿茶水果茶都喝~

在餐厅里,可乐经常是加柠檬喝的。可口可乐还专门出了加柠檬的可乐, 我还喝过加香草味的,也不错~

扯题了。。。。。。。

对了,什么土耳其BF?

引用
最初由 雨过天晴 发布
路路JJ交土耳其男朋友??啊??那裤zi咋米办~~路路JJ不要你老公啦??(嗯..还有人记得这件事米??)

那是什么陈年旧事了@@
引用

雨过天晴@2004-05-05 06:11

陈年旧事也是由这事......-_-....|||||
引用

红舞鞋@2004-05-05 06:13

真是的...意思就是不要提了........

不为难Bl了..刹车~
引用

lolly@2004-05-05 06:16

倒~~跟谣的怎么越来越多. = =

ps. 香草的coke偶不喜欢, 还有红浆果的也属于恐怖的. 还是classical的最好
引用

lolly@2004-05-05 06:38

引用
最初由 so25 发布
Some chinese used to think of others in a way that make thing complex.

That is the point!
It is one of the reasons why i put this thread.
I am used to thinking things in a direct way and solving problems in a direct and simple way as well.
I know it doesn't work with most of the chinese...but i just don't know how to deal with them in their way of thinking. = =
Getting to know the hidden purpose of others is a kind of pain, but alfter knowing it you have to treat them in a way which you don't like and can't show you true feeling is really annoying.
引用

seiyafan@2004-05-05 06:43

引用
最初由 lolly 发布

That is the point!
I am used to thinking things in a direct way and solving problems in a direct and simple way as well.
I know it doesn't work with most of the chinese...but i just don't know how to deal with them in their way of thinking. = =
Getting to know the hidden purpose of others is a kind of pain, but alfter knowing it you have to treat them in a way which you don't like and can't show you true feeling is really annoying.

所以要“裁弯取直”:D
引用

九儿@2004-05-05 07:22

引用
最初由 lolly 发布

That is the point!

it is complex if u think it is. u think quite a lot of what others want from u. just learn to say "no" and "please". it works^^
引用

silverpin@2004-05-05 07:26

upfloor exactly
引用

Harmatia@2004-05-05 07:30

Hmmm....BL, I kind of have the same problem you do. However, I tend to try to avoid people I can't deal with, either because I'm too impatient or whatever.

PS: Vanilla Coke DAISUKI
引用

九儿@2004-05-05 07:34

引用
最初由 Harmatia 发布
Hmmm....BL, I kind of have the same problem you do. However, I tend to try to avoid people I can't deal with, either because I'm too impatient or whatever.

PS: Vanilla Coke DAISUKI

不喜欢谁就54呗...只要能不说话就不说话~

香草味的可乐刚开始喝比较怪,习惯了后就好了~

引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
upfloor exactly

抱抱~
引用

silverpin@2004-05-05 07:39

patpat

Vanilla Coke....ewwww it tastes like...root beer + cream....
i would rather have diet coke
引用

红舞鞋@2004-05-05 07:43

引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
patpat

Vanilla Coke....ewwww it tastes like...root beer + cream....
i would rather have diet coke

okey, that reminds industrial economics.....R&D and advertising....geez>< <---someone who's having exams soon
引用

«123»共3页