『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>可以用和外国人打交 ..

lolly@2004-05-05 07:56

引用
最初由 九儿 发布

it is complex if u think it is. u think quite a lot of what others want from u. just learn to say "no" and "please". it works^^

chinese like to revenge..sometimes you simply cannot say "no" easily. and "please" can make people coming up with weird ideas of you, too.

Agree with harmatia's opinion, try to avoid, if cannot, just let it go.:)
one advantage of living abroad is that you don't have to be with them if you really don't want to ( business networks are exception, but that does not matter a lot with your personal life). Mostly you can depend on yourself for everything. It doesn't mean a good and broad human relationship is not useful, but you have more freedom in this schema.
引用

Harmatia@2004-05-05 08:03

引用
最初由 lolly 发布
Agree with harmatia's opinion, try to avoid, if cannot, just let it go.:)
one advantage of living abroad is that you don't have to be with them if you really don't want to ( business networks are exception, but that does not matter a lot with your personal life).

Even with business relationships, it's not like you have to business with only the Chinese. Sometimes you can't even if you wanted to just because there is no Chinese in your area.
引用

seiyafan@2004-05-05 08:49

想和中国人谈生意,先说说自己酒量如何?:D
引用

gloreyan@2004-05-05 08:53

想都不用想,肯定不行!什么叫做文化差异?就是这个了!
引用

Lizard@2004-05-05 10:30

引用
最初由 lolly 发布

That is the point!
It is one of the reasons why i put this thread.
I am used to thinking things in a direct way and solving problems in a direct and simple way as well.
I know it doesn't work with most of the chinese...but i just don't know how to deal with them in their way of thinking. = =
Getting to know the hidden purpose of others is a kind of pain, but alfter knowing it you have to treat them in a way which you don't like and can't show you true feeling is really annoying.

ohoh..i get ya.
yeh,itz much harder to deal with ppl who live in china than those who live abroad. 人心复杂,每个人的提防心很\很重,有些事要是表达得太直接会招麻烦:(

sometimes i feel ridiculous about how i dealt with ppl/things when i was in china, though i was so used to it.:rolleyes:
引用

红舞鞋@2004-05-05 20:49

可能是因为我在大学里不接触中国人的关系, 和朋友间的关系也不深. 估计看我这么傻, 根本没啥利用价值=v=

其实他们精也不能全怪他们, 毕竟大家都在外读书没个依靠, 朋友间互相利用也很正常. 个人选择的生存方式不同, 道不同不相为谋~

上海有一句话:朋友,朋友, 碰到揩油~
引用

solid snake@2004-05-06 05:40

澳大利亚都是中国学生
相信我
引用

solid snake@2004-05-06 05:42

引用