『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>American Idol 好搞笑

American Idol 好搞笑

seiyafan@2004-03-17 13:06

这个season第一个成功的(和recording公司拿到contract的)也是最早出局的William Hung。我第一次看到还以为是个joke,直到它前一阵子上了CNN。
引用

Harmatia@2004-03-17 13:48

他真的让人很寒.....

Again, six degrees of separation: I know somebody who talks to him at Berkeley....
引用

neofreestyler@2004-03-17 13:52

耻辱啊~~~
以前选AUSTRALIAN IDOL也是的。
一个叫MICHAEL WONG的卡车司机。绝对白痴样的也去选拔~~~~~
破坏中国人形象么~~
引用

seiyafan@2004-03-17 13:56

William Hung不是华裔。不过我觉得他的success和他在berkeley是不是有点关系。
引用

L.Lynn@2004-03-17 14:00

what's American Idol? :(

Who's William Hung? :(

请解释一下,谢谢
引用

Harmatia@2004-03-17 14:59

引用
最初由 seiyafan 发布
William Hung不是华裔。不过我觉得他的success和他在berkeley是不是有点关系。

Hung, a 21-year-old Hong Kong native and civil engineering student at the University of California, Berkeley, has inspired fan clubs and Web sites that sing his praises.

引用

Darkluo@2004-03-17 15:10

American Idol: an reality TV show in which people sing and perform and make a fool of themselves to get people(TV viewers) to vote for them so they can get a contract with the recording company and a shot at stardom

William Hung: Quite possilbely the worst singer ever shown on TV. Quote from Simon a judge of the show:" You can't sing, you can't dance, what do you expect me to say?" To which Hung's reply was:" ...I had no previous professional training...I had done my best, I had no regrets...(don't remeber exact quote)" His humble attitude moved many people, and appearently there are even women who said they are moved so much that they would wed him???
引用

xliz@2004-03-17 15:42

引用
最初由 Darkluo 发布
His humble attitude moved many people, and appearently there are even women who said they are moved so much that they would wed him???

Oh, my god.... i've humble attitude too~~~~~ come to marry me~~~~~
XDDDD

引用
最初由 Darkluo 发布
American Idol: an reality TV show in which people sing and perform and make a fool of themselves to ....

it seems that the australian idol is more serious... as far as i know, they didn't need to make a fool of themselve. they were judged by their performance of singing.... although, the winner at last is someone looks like that (my feeling is, his hair cut win the award for him....)
引用

Harmatia@2004-03-17 16:05

well william hung didn't win either....
引用

seiyafan@2004-03-18 02:39

我看错了,抱歉。不过在未名上这种表现只能被称作是个“坑”。

引用

Hung, who was born in Hong Kong but moved to Southern California with his family as a child, has always been interested in music. But he was concentrating on a steadier line of work, studying at the University of California, Berkeley, until he won a dorm talent contest singing, of course, "She Bangs."

One of the many reasons Berkeley dorms suck. :D
引用

Lizard@2004-03-18 05:44

看過william hung的有關報道。。。
哦覺得太傻了- -||
博出位的感覺
引用

solid snake@2004-03-18 09:59

such a stupid man.
I watched that Idol which he attended,that he disgrace chinese people.
I think the reason why foreigner like him because they like see chinese make fool of themselves.so they can find balance on it.
引用

Huckebein@2004-03-18 10:36

就一句"I already gave my best, and I have no regrets at all"和一首偽"She Bangs"成名...........................
引用

kakashi@2004-03-18 15:30

他才不是stupid man呢,因為他明白,要比帥,他連邊都佔不上,不能唱,不會跳,唯一可以讓人留下印像的,就只能扮儍...儍得讓人想吐...
引用

龙中宇@2004-03-19 14:41

我也看過那幾个片段………
第一次看就覺得挺好笑……
但第二次看就沒了那感覺了。。。
引用

«123»共3页