『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>[聊天]有谁在Florida, 进 ..

emb422@2004-01-09 12:34

引用
最初由 marywah 发布
hi, I live in Florida! I am in Tallahassee. I have been to Tempa and Boca Raton. They are beautiful cities. I know that Boca Raton is actually Spanish. In English, it means the "mouth of rat" because of its sea shore shape. Many ships have sanked there. I went fishing in Boca Raton and went to a football game in Tempa. Both are very cool!

Well! I honestly don't know anyone from Tallahassee! (I thought no one lived their besides the good old Jeb... lol) I will actually visit Tallahassee next Thursday through Saturday for Florida Youth in Government... I'm looking forward for our little take over of the legislature.
引用

FIVE@2004-01-11 00:09

在West Palm Beach
引用

薰之语@2004-01-13 01:39

do you have fun ?

how are your life?

how is your relationship with american?
引用

emb422@2004-01-13 11:52

引用
最初由 薰之语 发布
do you have fun ?

how are your life?

how is your relationship with american?

You see, the questions you asked are extremely hard to respond.

First, you asked "do you have fun" and "how is your life"...
these questions can be interpretated in many ways.

To me, life is a stage of contradiction, a stage of dissonance, and a paradox.
At the same time that I have fun, I also have to deal with the pain that comes with the fun.
Life is a wonderful thing--it is a blessing that I shall forever appreciate...
yet it is also a miseary--a burden and a reality that I cannot escape...
The past is more or less a ghost that haunts me, and I cannot possibly defeat it--for the past made me.
The future is an untouchable flux, filled with uncertainty, which I dare not to face, for I lack the courage of doing so.
I want to know the reality and the truth... but, am I really worthy of such honor, such burden, such responsiblity, and such joy? The questionings will only bring more doubt.
And I am stuck in the middle, the present. I struggle to live, struggle to erase the unerasable, and struggle to reach the unreachable...

And all I can say to the question "How is your life?" is that "I am alive".
It may be a joyous wonder, it may be a cursed damnation... but I am still alive, and I have no regret in doing so.

As for the question "How is your relationship with the Americans?", the answer is simple--"great!" I have quite many friends over here, and I enjoy their friendship towards me.
引用

«12»共2页