偶刚出来,人生地不熟,只能在学校餐厅吃,那价钱贵得要命.
请各位前辈传授一下经验吧,谢谢啦~~~~~~~
PS:学校的无线网络好爽啊~~~~~~
引用

花剑久@2003-09-09 22:15

同样是新人的某花回复....

坚持自己做饭。千日晚餐累计中:
http://www.euroasia-bus-inst.com/hanaya/bangohan.htm

学校么?悉尼大学倒是有weekly(?) special,相对其它的食物比较便宜(不过从来没吃过耶^^b)

如果不自己做饭,在外面吃的话,一定会贵的(相对于自己做来说....)
[自己做饭蛮好的啊,干净卫生,想吃什么就做什么,最合自己胃口,而且还省下了很多资金,同时也锻炼了独立生活能力....]
引用

Harmatia@2003-09-10 00:29

my advice: get a microwave if possible

1. When you are hungry, you can microwave potatoes which is very cheap and easy, not to mention filling (note: you have to slice them open into at least 4 parts first).

2. You can boil water in a microwave and eat ramen should the need arise.

3. There should be rather cheap canned soups that you only need add water to and microwave. Some of them taste strange but you can probably find a taste that you can tolerate.

The above is my very-cheap-very-unable-to-cook-anything-to-save-my-life solution to the problem.
引用

Harmatia@2003-09-10 00:30

Oh yeah, there may also be events / clubs on campus that offer free food at gatherings, if you are really keen on saving money you can check those out too....besides, socializing is important.
引用

seiyafan@2003-09-10 04:36

引用
最初由 Harmatia 发布

Just a tip for you, you should never boil water alone in a microwave because the water can get into superheated state so that when you take it out the big difference between the water temperature and ambient air temperature can increase the pressure of the boiling water. Such increase in pressure can actually make a water splash out by itself onto your face, your hand or anything that's near. So be careful with that.

Just something you learn in thermodynamics, not a big deal. :D
引用

celeste@2003-09-10 05:54

每次回国,都带一堆方便面,好吃呀
引用

瞌睡虫@2003-09-10 07:45

引用
最初由 seiyafan 发布

Just a tip for you, you should never boil water alone in a microwave because the water can get into superheated state so that when you take it out the big difference between the water temperature and ambient air temperature can increase the pressure of the boiling water. Such increase in pressure can actually make a water splash out by itself onto your face, your hand or anything that's near. So be careful with that.

Just something you learn in thermodynamics, not a big deal. :D

...ur own experience??
引用

shelly@2003-09-10 09:48

自己做是最省钱的,并且想吃什么就做什么,很自由
引用

seiyafan@2003-09-10 10:34

引用
最初由 瞌睡虫 发布

...ur own experience??

No, I read it in a magazine once but they never explained it clearly. Now that being in college, everything is becoming common sense after you take all those courses.
引用

艾尔特夏@2003-09-10 10:35

呵呵,如果有条件,时间和手艺的话,就自己弄吧。
嘿嘿,现在我每天都吃的很爽
引用

初级菜鸟@2003-09-10 11:37

自己做的確比出外吃便宜~
起碼便宜一半阿~~
呵呵~﹑
而且出來總要有自己做飯的一天阿
引用

solid snake@2003-09-10 19:34

引用
最初由 Harmatia 发布

1. When you are hungry, you can microwave potatoes which is very cheap and easy, not to mention filling (note: you have to slice them open into at least 4 parts first).

3. There should be rather cheap canned soups that you only need add water to and microwave. Some of them taste strange but you can probably find a taste that you can tolerate.

The above is my very-cheap-very-unable-to-cook-anything-to-save-my-life solution to the problem.

are you the spy send from microwave factory?^_^
引用

dmd216@2003-09-10 21:31

我通常是自己做。

到外面吃太贵了。
引用

alex31@2003-09-10 23:54

走错门了,最近看seed看多了,把楼主的题目看成“偶是新人类”了。
引用

dmd216@2003-09-11 00:03

han.........

NT, poison by seed.....