『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>大家看过哪及本现代 ..

emb422@2003-07-31 12:32

引用
最初由 silverwhite 发布

就是说! 读书只有好处没有坏处..就算读HARRY POTTER也能提高阅读水平!(但我的写作还是很烂T_T)-_-但是....当你的家长一天到晚逼你去买书读的时候..就有点痛苦了..因为我只想玩PS2..哈哈^-^;;;;;;

CLIVE CUSSIER的书爆好看的!
AGATHA CHRISTIE和SHERLOCK HOLMES也写了不少好书~
还有那个VLADIMMIR VLADIMIROVICH NABOKOW写的[LOLITA]. 虽然没有机会读,但据说也是不错的..

Actually, what happened was that my mother became mad at me for my lavish spending on books. She thought that buying books is pointless since they can be borrowed easily. I guess I just have a very bad hobby of collecting books~~~
引用

maye@2003-08-01 08:02

the darkelf triology
salvore
引用

emb422@2003-08-01 11:10

Yeah, Salvadore's Dark Elf Trilogy is really neat. Also, you should try Icewind Dale Trilogy if you like the Dark Elf Trilogy. Of course, you must like fantasy first place in order to like either trilogies.
引用

感觉大家的英文水平高得可怕的程度了

Neko@2003-08-02 15:29

《魔戒》《战争与和平》英文版都看
引用

Re: 感觉大家的英文水平高得可怕的程度了

emb422@2003-08-03 12:26

引用
最初由 Neko 发布
《魔戒》《战争与和平》英文版都看

Actually, The Lord of the Rings' reading level is about between 8 and 9, which means an eighth grader should be able to understand it. Tolstroy's writing is pretty complicated though. Anyway, the two books have a common element-complexity. LOTR gives many acounts of Tolkien's seconary world-the Middle Earth. There's much 'history' of middle earth involved in the books, which many reader will find 'hard ot deal with'. But, if you're truly interested in the book, you shouldn't be bored with those accounts. (actually, Tolkien's other masterpiece, the Silmarillion, gives a way more complicated history of the 1st age of middle earth) Tolstroy's War and Peace gives a long and different perspective of Napoleonic Wars from the Russian point of view. It should certainly be considered complex. It contains more than 500 characters and over 1000 pages with tiny prints... But, it is a must read if you're interested in literture. Russian writers of 19th century had a way different writing style than writers from other parts of the world. Other than War and Peace, Crime and Punishment is also a good book. (whose the author again? I think it's D something sky, lol)
引用

«2345»共5页