『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>laker輸了@_@

iamnewbie@2003-05-23 02:30

引用

TO Newbie:The Spurs didnt lose to hurt another team, they lost to benefit themselves, dunno about u but I see a huge huge difference.

Spurs' intentionally lose to Mavs DID cost Kings' home advantage against Mavs, which was the key fact in that series.
BTW, did you watch game last night? what do you think about refs? any "phantom call " may i ask?
引用

Dilemma@2003-05-23 13:47

Yo, put urself in the Spurs position, what would u do? Take that Orlando Magic example. Just for the record, NO im not a Spurs fan lol. I stand on a totally objective standpoint.

Spurs may have lowered the Kings chances, but that was for their own good... Being on top, they had the option, and the organization figured that the Spurs would be better off that way. It would be silly to not pass it on just because its NOT NICE.

Well, first of all, both being top favorites, SA and SAC are rivals. SAs actions were completely justified imho, because like Ive stated before, the emphasis is not to intentionally hurt SAC, but to put themselves in a better position to win the title. Take MLB for an example, teams in the same division usually refuse to trade with eachother, and would rather trade with somebody else even for a lower return value. If that is justified, what did the Spurs do that is so wrong? Its not like the Spurs were targeting on the Kings, they just happened to be the favorite and therefore the Spurs want and need every advantage they can get on them. I dont see anything wrong with it, and I dont think it has anything to do with class. The Spurs entire organization is about class, no doub about dat.

PS: Only bits and pieces of the game... Spurs do get A LOT of calls, thats fine since they have superstar status. I guess I missed all of their dirrrrty calls though, LOL, never caught my attention, ever. Lakers? Kinda different. Refs get EXTRA work done for them when crunch time approaches. Its a lil hard not to notice when you've seen it so many times, almost night in and night out, during the game and confirming it on replay. Its even harder to not notice when the broadcasters are screaming their heads out, protesting on how grossly the calls are biased.
引用

shooting star@2003-05-25 06:01

正常啦,在已开始就没看好它。
引用

«123»共3页