晚上从飞机上看新加坡也是很漂亮的,
第一次看到的时候很是激动,
8过以后虽然也还觉得漂亮,但是就没有第一次感觉强烈了。@@

那个“abstraction (or reverse engineering)”Arael大大可以解释一

下吗?还有前面的“遗传因素”:confused: :)
以前真没有考虑过这些~~~~~

如果没有月光,農村夜景不会漆黑一片吗?

我说的不太清楚。。。用e文试试 :)
genetic factor -- we didn't 'learn' to appreciate many natural things, like food, people, scenery. I think such feellings are inborn, and caused by our genetic factors.

Then why do we think that many anime characters are cute?
I'd suggest that it's because these anime characters contain some abstractions of features that we think that are 'cute'.
These cute characters usually have very big eyes and big heads... I think that's because we do pay more attention to people's eyes, and heads, compared to other parts.
For example, disney's mickey mouse doesn't look like a mouse at all, but is still liked by many children...
Japanese animes have many more 'abstract' characters (usually magical, or from other planets.) that are just a 'shape' with two eyes, sometimes with big ears etc. I can't draw at all, but I'd guess that those who draw mangas understand exactly what features make something look 'cute'. This is what I called a 'reverse engineering' of our 'cute perception'.

引用
最初由 荷路 发布

两张图片摆在面前,一张非常漂亮,另一张略微逊色但是有故事背景和人物性格支持,会喜欢哪个多一些呢?:rolleyes:
或者说如果不说那些夜景是日本,而是某个不起眼或是形象比较negtive的国家,喜欢的情绪是否会受影响呢?

应该会吧. 喜欢一些动画人物,通常是因为看过了动画。 如我觉得中国的山水比较美,也多少有不客观的因素.

因为那些夜景是日本的,也许就令我们想象夜景下的情景。 如美味的鱼生,以前在日剧看过的帅哥美女,和其他现代城市的繁华景象等等。

我特别对夜景有兴趣,是因为觉得我们不会因为genetic factor而觉得这些夜景美丽。
也许如果真的要abstraction, 也只可以说城市灯光像星星吧, 不过还是有点牵强了。

1. 遗传基因
2. 联想: 因为灯光后是有人的
3. 人云亦云
引用

荷路@2003-04-16 07:47

引用
最初由 Arael 发布

如果没有月光,農村夜景不会漆黑一片吗?

我说的不太清楚。。。用e文试试 :)
genetic factor -- we didn't 'learn' to appreciate many natural things, like food, people, scenery. I think such feellings are inborn, and caused by our genetic factors.

Then why do we think that many anime characters are cute?
I'd suggest that it's because these anime characters contain some abstractions of features that we think that are 'cute'.
These cute characters usually have very big eyes and big heads... I think that's because we do pay more attention to people's eyes, and heads, compared to other parts.
For example, disney's mickey mouse doesn't look like a mouse at all, but is still liked by many children...
Japanese animes have many more 'abstract' characters (usually magical, or from other planets.) that are just a 'shape' with two eyes, sometimes with big ears etc. I can't draw at all, but I'd guess that those who draw mangas understand exactly what features make something look 'cute'. This is what I called a 'reverse engineering' of our 'cute perception'.

应该会吧. 喜欢一些动画人物,通常是因为看过了动画。 如我觉得中国的山水比较美,也多少有不客观的因素.

因为那些夜景是日本的,也许就令我们想象夜景下的情景。 如美味的鱼生,以前在日剧看过的帅哥美女,和其他现代城市的繁华景象等等。

我特别对夜景有兴趣,是因为觉得我们不会因为genetic factor而觉得这些夜景美丽。
也许如果真的要abstraction, 也只可以说城市灯光像星星吧, 不过还是有点牵强了。

1. 遗传基因
2. 联想: 因为灯光后是有人的
3. 人云亦云

呵呵~~ 现在没有月光的农村也是一样明亮啊。:D
但是偶还是喜欢印象中深蓝的夜空月色下寂静的田野,8过社会的发展使过去的原始风光不复存在了呀~~~~~~

偶觉得对于漫画人物美型判断还是有文化和个人后天建立的审美观的因素在里面。像我们喜欢的HELLO KITTY,荷兰人就认为stupid,他们认为美国式的漫画人物和一些偶们觉得比较恐怖的外星人形象等等很CUTE。@@ 还有美版花木兰,美国人认为是很可爱和漂亮的,但是也有一些国人认为是对花木兰的丑化。但也有可能是大量的美国和西欧卡通形象充斥市场,见的多了自然就形成一种美学概念。
现在流行的日本动漫,如《天使的小生意气》包括《12国》等并算不上美型,但是我们一样可能会觉得里面的人很Q。大量的接触也会造成一些先入为主的印象。如我们看习惯了某一类画风,再看其他的也许就不太能接受。还有对比,就好象是周星驰的《唐伯虎点秋香》里的一个镜头,唐开始并不觉得秋香很特别,但是当祝枝山大叫一声“美女——”的时候,全体随从的侍女一回头的情景。

说到夜景,尽管大多数人地夜景的美丽表示赞叹,但是也不排除部分人对黑暗下的景色有不安全感,偶觉得genetic actors 多少还是有一些的。@@

乱七八糟又胡扯了一堆……:D :D
引用

misa@2003-04-16 23:40

太漂亮了,还可以动,好棒!!
引用

Sabishi@2003-04-17 09:08

好多好棒的夜景啊~~
好!
引用

shooting star@2003-04-17 21:00

Japan is a rich country!