级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2007-12-31
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 15楼 发表于: 2008-03-28
To Eminem:

I don't quite agree with you, or maybe I don't agree with everything you said. Here is why. At the present time we see more and more blacks go into sports, entertainment, and politics, they are making bigger impacts everyday. Where are all the Asains? Doing research as a team leader but not a professor, working in a business firm under a YT, and what else? True we are making more money than blacks, or maybe even YTs, but who gives a shit? If you don't fight for your rights, if you just sit there and do nothing, if all you care about is money but having no interest in politics, then I think all the Asian Americans are fked.

级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2004-10-03
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 16楼 发表于: 2008-03-28
引用
最初由 不存在的鸟 发布
wtf.. when did I say it's justified? = =
I was merely stating a fact.
Strong taking advantage of the weak.. Personally I think it's wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that most Blacks in slavery didn't think much about it till Martin Luther King Jr. came along. It was just their way of life.
The same thing happened in Tibet and the rest of Imperial China too
Though ppl weren't happy living as slaves, they'd never think it's wrong cauz they're just used to it.

some ppl on this forum are too opinionated...

你该更多的亲身体验你所要评论的东西~

而不是仅仅从西方媒体上盗版~

即使在国内,只要想完全可以看到所谓的自由之声~

虽然相比西方不够民众,但是用Imperial 形容~也是过了~

在日货的中心~呼唤过抵制日货的blog: http://hahahazlh.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2006-02-12
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 17楼 发表于: 2008-03-29
引用
最初由 慵懒闲人z 发布

你该更多的亲身体验你所要评论的东西~

而不是仅仅从西方媒体上盗版~

即使在国内,只要想完全可以看到所谓的自由之声~

虽然相比西方不够民众,但是用Imperial 形容~也是过了~

imperial china = 封建制度的中国。。也就是说清朝和以前 [/KH] [/KH]
真费劲。。。
你根本没读懂我说的什么……

引用
最初由 az_0k 发布

OMG..."most Blacks in slavery didn't think much about it till Martin Luther King Jr. came along"...Either you are a racism fanaticist or you just think blacks are stupid (which still makes you a racist). Not even on Youtube have I seen such blatant racism talk.

they were uneducated... [/KH] [/KH]
not stupid, but ignorant

刺激自己回到现实

“It maybe something that has to be done - but it will never be right” ---- The Firing Squad, C.M.McDougall
注册时间:
2007-12-31
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 18楼 发表于: 2008-03-29
引用
最初由 不存在的鸟 发布

imperial china = 封建制度的中国。。也就是说清朝和以前 [/KH] [/KH]
真费劲。。。
你根本没读懂我说的什么……

they were uneducated... [/KH] [/KH]
not stupid, but ignorant

I'm done talking to you. I've lost all respect for you as a human being. If you think you are right, find a black guy and tell him the exactly same thing you said here.

注册时间:
2006-02-12
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 19楼 发表于: 2008-03-29
LOL u r so funny
这年头自以为是的人太多了

刺激自己回到现实

“It maybe something that has to be done - but it will never be right” ---- The Firing Squad, C.M.McDougall
注册时间:
2002-05-01
在线时间:
4小时
发帖:
只看该作者 20楼 发表于: 2008-03-29
US slavery system is killed at lincoln time. it has nothing to do with MLK. get the fact right is very importamt.
MLK is the most famous aganist social stereotype for the black ppl, but he is not the first one and not even the one started the movement. search Rosa Parks for that. dont ever underestimate power of the normal ppl.
education doesnt make ppl less ignorant. if it's the case, probably all the ppl here r still slaves.
注册时间:
2002-08-15
在线时间:
283小时
发帖:
只看该作者 21楼 发表于: 2008-03-31
The minority cannot get the same opportunity as the majority in the human society.
Even if we think ourselves more advanced than the other animal, we are still sharing the similar characteristic as the other animals, that we will identify ourselves as different groups by specific appearances and cultures; those groups are relatively exclusive. We are still trying to find a way to hold the diversity of peoples and cultures in society, but we have not been successful completely yet.

你的微笑
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个