『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>[豁出去了]史上第一篇 ..

GarnetCrow@2005-03-17 19:54

这么一大板.......
眼花中........
引用

Darkluo@2005-03-19 16:15

Until now i can tell my feeling at that time.
-Even now I can still tell my fellings at that time.
It is said that the funeral was unfogetable and expressive, and i was not lucky enough to have a look.
- but I was not lucky enough to watch it.
Like most of readers of Doraemon Manga.I also experienced the process started from smaill-size editon,TV cartoon series,sundry kinds of pirvate version,end to the offical comic book released by one domestic republiser.
-...I also experienced the comic starting from small-size edition comic books, cartoon series, and then to the official comic released by a domestic publisher.
Althoug there are several different translated term,yet the "XiaoDingdang" is we chineses' favorite.
-...translated term for the word Doraemon, "XiaoDingdang" is our favorite.
I still remember the first short story of Doraemon i read when i was a kid,named<,Classmate Nobi,whose level of low can only be matched by Classmate Chidan.
-I can ... story of Doraemon, which was named , that I read when I was...
He didn't recognize the coming ball,and try to study what becoming biger and biger was,then he did know that was a ball by face to face touch.
*who is refered as he? meaning is unclear, but need fixing
Doraemon had to lend Nobi another tool,another antenna that can forsee the future.
-Doraemon... Nobi another tool, which is an antenna...that allow Nobi to foresee...
But abnormally,mindless Nobi became very doubting this time.
-However, Nobi had doubts this times
Just in time Nobi's dad was going out,then Nobi decided to try it on his dad…
-Just then..., and Nobi ...
The consequent plot is clear,dad's trousers was turbid,telescope for watching fire.
-...is clear, as Nobis's dad's.. *last part's intended meaning is not clear
didn't know the word "manga"at that time,indeed the word "manga" was not known well by chinese in 1980's.
-...know what the word "manga" meant at... as the word "manga" was not well known in China...
-This story itself is simple and short.But what it really touched me is the semll that spring the youngest part of a man's heart.
-Although this story is...short, it really touched me like smell of spring that touched the youth within a man's heart.
* not sure if that's the intended meaning

好了,先改到这里。文章的规划还有些问题, 但改起来要花点时间。 如果你不急的话
, 过几天我会改完的。
引用

霸王哆啦@2005-03-20 04:30

多谢楼上~
引用

Darkluo@2005-03-23 12:50

好长,真的好好长哪, 但是基本上文法改好了
I first read the news of Mr.Fujiko•F•Fujio's passing away in a domestic comic magazine in 1996. Even now I can still tell my feelings at that time. Although I was only a little kid who knew little of sadness I felt the true meaning of it. That feeling was like the unacceptable dying of a kind gentle old man who laughed with me only days ago. The story he told was not over yet. It is said that his funeral was unforgettable and expressive, but I was not lucky enough to witness it.
Like most of readers of Doraemon, I also experienced the phenomenon starting from small-size edition, TV cartoon series, sundry kinds of private version, to the official comic book released by a domestic publisher. Although there are several different translation of the term Doraemon, "XiaoDingdang" is the favorite among Chinese. I still remember the first short story of Doraemon I read when I was a kid. It was named . He did not see the incoming ball, and try to study what becoming bigger and bigger was, and then he did know that was a ball by face to face touch. Doraemon had to lend Nobi another tool, which was an antenna that could foresee the future. However, the abnormal and mindless Nobi had doubts about the tool. Just then, Nobi's dad was going out, and Nobi decided to try it on his dad. The consequent plot is obvious: his dad's trousers were turbid and the telescope for watching was set on fire. I did not know the word "manga" meant at that time, as the word "manga" was not well known in China in the 1980's, but I felt pleasure of reading manga of Doraemon. The stories themselves are simple and short. However, they really touched me like the smell of spring touched the youngest part of a man's heart.
I used to employ term "People Cartelism" to generalize my understanding of Doraemon, not because I wanted to look artistic, but really to sympathize with the spirit that Mr. Fujiko effused into his opus. In other words, he observed the life of children realistic way. What they think, what they want and what they expect along with their happiness and their worry were all vividly represented in Mr. Fujiko's works.
What is a dream? The Grade 4 pupils have many dreams: socks sold all along the street, cartoons played every 6:00 pm that are so interesting they cannot be missed, masked super heroes fighting against monsters to save our earth, comics that ranked on the shelves of bookstores, toys that were displayed in show windows, seven holidays one week, avoidable homework, test that could be easily perfected without studying (but for Chinese, 200% is the perfect standard), sleeping until one can sleep no more, and not having to go to bed. There are many differences separating races and countries, but these dreams of the pupils are above those separating differences. Alternatively, we can say, that human beings' original desires to eat, drink, and play are universial. Nevertheless, a kid is a kid, while the ones that are beyond a kid is a wunderkind, who should be sent to classrooms of geniuses for drilling. Even dreams have their available parts, as one or two of them might really come true while the rest will have to depend on imagination. I think that most kids, especially boys, tend to daydream at that age. Their brain is full of thoughts of comics and toys during the day. They watch reruns of episodes of cartoon; the heavier soliloquize and repeat all the dialogue heard. Even distinctions in accent of characters would be noticed. The practical ones would think about ways to cope with their teachers and mother. Fill in dissatisfactory physical life by contented spiritual life; otherwise, our life is surely faulty. In that case, Doraemon Manga became the best platform for whatever problem you met. Take the Tage Tombo out from fourth dimension package, and the sky and cloud would flow. Take the Free Gate out, and traveling will never be a problem, even between classroom and bedroom. Take the Presumed Telephone Kiosk out, and the word "if" that can change and reject existence will become more powerful. Mr. Fujiko picked the most basic factor of human’s dream, and turned the world into an incredible place where nothing is impossible with the use of simple tools. I still remember when I used to open my locker in my desk every time after school and when I would set a comic book under the pillow in order to meet Doraemon. Even meeting Classmate Nobi would be ok!
What is isomerism? Everyone would eventually face this question. Neither an adult nor a ten-year-old boy would lust after the body of Sis Shizuka even though Japan is occupied by Loliconists. However, Classmate Nobi often peeps into Shizuka-chan's bath with collusion from Doraemon and using advanced tools from the 23th century, and he never gets tired of it. There are two sentiments of mine. First, they are precocious. Second, I have never ever touched a girl's hand-_-.
The most important character, that earless blue cat, had been on the list of Asian heroes with Jackie Chan. Nobi Nobita kun’s level of lowness (p.s. Nobi kun’s status depends on where he is. At home, Mum>Dad>Nobi; outside of home, Giant>Kyoo>Nobi) include sacrifice hit(playing scapegoats for broken windows), doodles everywhere, the rate that get zero score in test(there are two rate, one from four tests or one from nine tests), and the high probability of forgetting to write homework. All in all, I insist that Nobi's misfortune belong to an unprecedented class. Only the crap hero Yamata Seinan from "TEN CHI MU YU GXP" can be compared to him. Nevertheless, such Nobi is the essential leading actor. "Doremon" is not "Doremon" without Doraemon, but without Nobi kun, "Doraemon" is not whole as only Nobi can make Doraemon a valuable prolocutor of dream. Everybody has a dream. People like Nobi, who may face more difficulty in getting to their destination, need Doraemon more than anyone else. Lazy, stupid, recreant, powerless, a stand-in of common failure, scales up all of demerit and unlucky, gather them up, produced both funny and sympathize. For most boys that have nothing but dreams Nobi is their "model". But even such a Nobi "will pure-heartedly feel happy for other's happiness, and feel sad for other's sadness. He is a good young man." (by Shizuka's father). He does not seem to be a complex and unforgettable character.
What is childhood? While dreams are the essential ingredient to the charm of "Doraemon", childhood is another. Whether childhood means beautiful memory, or just full of sorrow, it does not matter. Compared with stories of "Doraemon", my childhood experiences belong more to the latter. While Nobi has many problems, such as not finishing his homework on time, flunking his exam, getting beaten, or simply scolded, his problems cannot match our problems, like how to enter a higher school, find a job, get married and produce a baby. There are many obstacles on the way to adulthood. When a stumbling man, still hurting from ear to foot, looks back to the way he had passed, he will see his past life as a spring of endless flower blooms compared to the road below his feet, or his present. Look back to your kindergarten years when you're a student, look back to high school years when you're in university, look back to your scholastic years when you're in society, look back to your youth when you're old already, and look back to your whole life when you are dying. You will smile and say, "that's ok". This may explain why shining, beautiful, and sentiment writing of exploring classes will always fill one’s memoir. It seems that tears one wept and pains one suffered had never existed. But that is not really true, as they never were gone. The leather whips when homework is not finished, fear when exam results are released, and pain when one was hit. Those memories are real. We may feel fear and anxiety while we try to solve problems on the way to maturity. But when we grew up and look back, the more pity you may pick back. That is the reason why many adults don't throw Doraemon away.
If I remember it correctly, Mr. Fujiko • F • Fujio died of hepatocirrhosis on the 23rd of June, 1996. This article is dedicated to his memory.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He did not see the incoming ball, and try to study what becoming bigger and bigger was, and then he did know that was a ball by face to face touch.
Nevertheless, a kid is a kid, while the ones that are beyond a kid is a wunderkind, who should be sent to classrooms of geniuses for drilling.
Even dreams have their available parts, as one or two of them might really come true while the rest will have to depend on imagination.
They watch reruns of episodes of cartoon; the heavier soliloquize and repeat all the dialogue heard.
Fill in dissatisfactory physical life by contented spiritual life; otherwise, our life is surely faulty.
the rate that get zero score in test(there are two rate, one from four tests or one from nine tests),
Lazy, stupid, recreant, powerless, a stand-in of common failure, scales up all of demerit and unlucky, gather them up, produced both funny and sympathize.
以上几段原意不明, 无法修改。
引用

kisa@2005-03-30 09:35

阅读不能,头大ing,比课本都难
引用

vivitar@2005-03-30 23:51

熊JJ現身了....:D
引用

«12»共2页