『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>[豁出去了]史上第一篇 ..

[豁出去了]史上第一篇鸟语长文,挑错召唤~

霸王哆啦@2005-03-08 23:09

I read the news of Mr.Fujiko·F·Fujio's passing away from a domestic comic magazine in 1996.Until now i can tell my feeling at that time.The true feeling of sadness even i was just a kid knew little about what sadness is.The feeling like the unacceptable dying of a kind gental oldman who joked with me days ago.The story he told was not over yet.It is said that the funeral was unfogetable and expressive, and i was not lucky enough to have a look.
Like most of readers of Doraemon Manga.I also experienced the process started from smaill-size editon,TV cartoon series,sundry kinds of pirvate version,end to the offical comic book released by one domestic republiser.Althoug there are several different translated term,yet the "XiaoDingdang" is we chineses' favorite.I still remember the first short story of Doraemon i read when i was a kid,named<,Classmate Nobi,whose level of low can only be matched by Classmate Chidan.He didn't recognize the coming ball,and try to study what becoming biger and biger was,then he did know that was a ball by face to face touch.Doraemon had to lend Nobi another tool,another antenna that can forsee the future.But abnormally,mindless Nobi became very doubting this time.Just in time Nobi's dad was going out,then Nobi decided to try it on his dad……The consequent plot is clear,dad's trousers was turbid,telescope for watching fire.I didn't know the word "manga"at that time,indeed the word "manga" was not known well by chinese in 1980's.This story itself is simple and short.But what it really touched me is the semll that spring the youngest part of a man's heart.
I used to use term "People Carelizm" to generalize my understanding of Doraemon.That's not because i want to have myself looked artistic,but really sympathize with the spirit Mr.Fujiko affuse into his opus.In other words,he observed life of children in more careful way.What they think,what they mind,what they want and what they expect,their happiness,their worry,all of that were expressively represent in Mr.Fujiko's works.
What is dream?Dream of grade four puples.Sock sold along street,cartoon unmissable played every 6:00 pm,masked super heros fight against monsters for saving our earth,comics ranked ontthe shelves of bookshop,toys displayed in show window,seven holidays one week,homewok avoidable,test that could be easily archived 100 scores even without studying(for china,double hundred is perfect standard),sleepling won't stop until can sleep no more,night that don't have to go to bed.We all see the difference among races,conuntries,and difference between conutries be in different economic position.But dream of puples come over all of difference.Or we can say,that's hunmanbeings' original desire divided in to "eat,drink,play,funny".But kid is kid,the one who beyond scope of kid is wunderkind,who should be sent genius classroom for drilling.Even dream has its available parts,one or two of them might really come true,the rest will have to depend on imagination.I think most kids,esecially boys can't help imagining at that age,or daydream.Brain is full of shape of comics and toys in daytime.Replay scenario of cartoon watched,the heavier soliloquize and repeat all of dialogue heard,even dinstinction in accent of characters could get noticed.The practical one think about ways to cope with teachers and mum.Fill in dissatifactory physical life by contented spiritual life,otherwise our life is surely faulty.In that case,Doraemon Manga became the best platform for whatever you met,dream,inmagination or daydream.Take tage tombo out from 4th dimension package,hence flow in the sky and cloud.Take free gate out,distance will never be a problem,even if distance between classroom and bedroom.Take presumed telephone kiosk out,the word "if" that may change and reject the existence will become more powerful.Mr.Fujiko picked the most basic factor made up of hunman's dream,turn the world into incrediable and never impossible by simple tools.I still remember that i used to open my locker of desk every time after school,and set a comic book under the pillow in order to have a meet with Doraemon,even Classmate Nobi was ok!
What is isomerism?Everyone would face this question early or late.No matter in sight of adults or a ten years old boy,body of Sis Shizuka is no attractable even though the total japan is occupied by Lolicon.But Classmate Nobi often peeps Shizuka chan's bath in collusion with Doremon,using advanced tool belong to 23th century,and never get tired of.There are two sentiments of mine.First,they are precocious.Second,i've never ever touched girl's hand-_-.
With regard to characters,the most important,that earless blue cat,eh,had been list in the Asian heros with Jackie Chan.Nobi Nobita kun,his level of low class(P.S.the rank system of the circumstence Nobi kun is in.In home,Mum>Dad>Nobi,outside of home,Giant>Kyo o>Nobi,time of sacrificehit(play scapegoats for window broken and doodle everywhere),the rate that get zero score in test(there are two rate,one from four tests or one from nine tests),the probability of forget to write homework.All in all,i insist that Nobi's unfortunate is new-era-class.Only the crap hero Yamata Seinan from "TEN CHI MU YU GXP" can mention the same breath.But such a Nobi is the essential leading actor."Doremon"isn't "Doremon" without Doraemon,but without Nobi kun,"Doraemon" is no whole.Because only Nobi can make Doraemon a more valuable prolocuter of dream.Everybody has dream,people who may meet more difficulty to archive them destination like nobi need Doraemon more than others else.Lazy,stupid,recreant,powerless,a stand-in of a common failure,scale up all of demerit and unlucky,gather them up,produced both funny and sympathize.For most of boys holds nothing but dream,Nobi is their "fortune".But even such a Nobi "will pure-hearted feel happy for other's happiness,feel sad for other's sadness,he is a good young man."------by Shizuka's father.A complex and unforgettable charater isn't what he seems to be.
What is childhood?If dream is the unmissable mine of the charm of "Doraemon".Childhood is another issue.Whether childhood means beautiful memory,or just full of sorrow.Compare with stories of "Doraemon",i met the later more.Homework might not finish in time,exam might down,might be beaten,might be scolded,today the past so called bother occured can't match our current problem such like how to enter into a higher school,fanding job,wiving and produce a baby.I don't think so,there are many thorn on the way to growing.When a stumbleing man,hurts from ears to foot,look back his way passed,he may assume his past life as a spring endless,flowers bloom along the road below his feet.Look back to your kindergarten time when you're a puple,look back to high school when you're in university,look back to your scholastic time when you're in socity,look back to young time when you're old already,look back your whole life when dying.You may will smile and say"that's ok".That may explain why shining,beauty,and sentiment writing of exploting classes always fill memoir.It seems that tears wept and pain suffered never exist.But not,they never gone,those lather for unfinished homework,fear for exam result released,pain when was hit.Those are real.We may fear,may be anxious,meanwhile may think and face problems,then try to solve problems.When grew up,the more you look back,the more pity you may pick back.That maybe the cause why many adults don't throw Doraemon away.
If i remember it correctly,Mr.Fujiko·F·Fujio died in hepatocirrhosis on 23th June 1996,just dedicated this artical to his memory.
引用

silverpin@2005-03-09 02:23

多拉桑大概打得太急了。。 有几个typo ^^;;
其他的我不会改。。 -_-;;
引用

Harmatia@2005-03-09 03:16

修改不能,痛苦ING
引用

seiyafan@2005-03-09 05:34

修改痛苦,不能ING
引用

Lizard@2005-03-09 07:25

不能痛苦,修改ING
引用

Lizard@2005-03-09 07:35

-I read the news of Mr.Fujiko·F·Fujio's passing away from a domestic comic magazine in 1996.
介詞錯誤
-The true feeling of sadness even i was just a kid knew little about what sadness is.
句子不通
-The feeling like the unacceptable dying of a kind gental oldman who joked with me days ago.
句義含糊
-and i was not lucky enough to have a look.
have a look...不是很沉重,不正式= =attend可能會好些
引用

霸王哆啦@2005-03-09 11:56

呃~具体因该改至什么形式呢?
引用

Marsiss@2005-03-09 12:40

= =bbb

真素挑战的长文……………………
引用

冲破黑暗的零@2005-03-09 20:13

英文识的少,不到能帮你修改的程度,读起来挺生硬的,比较累,个人体会:)

引用

vivitar@2005-03-10 07:01

Like most of readers of Doraemon Manga.
這句沒有動詞...
I used to use term "People Carelizm" to generalize my understanding of Doraemon.That's not because i want to have myself looked artistic,but really sympathize with the spirit Mr.Fujiko affuse into his opus.
前後時態有點怪怪的...

好長一篇....@@"
引用

silverpin@2005-03-10 07:15

呃。。。。楼上的楼上。。。
你是啥米人。。。
为什么要把我的大头贴贴出来
<_<
>_>
引用

Lizard@2005-03-10 23:28

引用
最初由 霸王哆啦 发布
呃~具体因该改至什么形式呢?
T T
我是把我摟上們的詞改了一下順序,誰不知改完之後的句意被迫我一定要作點修改= =所以= =+

惡搞誤區 T T
引用

msn001@2005-03-11 00:42

一进来就看晕了我...除了课本还是第一次这么晕..
引用

姜饼@2005-03-11 17:15

不厚道地提醒下:英文的基本文法是一句话必须有主语和谓语。例子:第一段的2、3、4句应该用逗号而不是句号隔开(逗号是我们的朋友呀~)
引用

aaabbbccc@2005-03-16 00:25

read only 1 and half lines.

"Until now i can tell my feeling at that time." is a bit strange. maybe it should be "till now".

Until now

adv : used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time; "So far he hasn't called"; "the sun isn't up yet" [syn: so far, thus far, up to now, hitherto, heretofore, as yet, yet, til now]
引用

«12»共2页