『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>Do you enjoy living in a fore ..

orfina@2003-04-30 06:17

ain't got no job, but I stay shine. can't pay my bill, cause all my money's dead. But that's ok, cause I still fly....
引用

GRACELIAN@2003-04-30 06:57

引用
最初由 jingwen 发布
I like many people. I hate here too few people. I like NYC, a lot of people.

i do not like so many people

but not that much .it's fine
引用

Lizard@2003-04-30 11:24

引用
最初由 orfina 发布
ain't got no job, but I stay shine. can't pay my bill, cause all my money's dead. But that's ok, cause I still fly....

pretty degage~eh~:)
but no one can get rid of the harsh reality.
seriously...without job, can u shine? without money, can u survive?
引用

jingwen@2003-04-30 20:21

引用
最初由 Lizard 发布

then,how well do U know about it?

i don't mean to step into this "sensitive region" 2 much..
but this is mah opinion~
i seriously do Not want to live in a place where i can get into univerisity even i've never had good behaviours in school, mah boss will give me opportunities if i m the payer after each single meal, where the officials will listen to what i say if i bring tons of gifts on da way to their mansions.
I don't know Canada. I am sure there is same thing in US. Most of the US official are come from power family. This is much worse than China. The same in Europe. This kind of things in most of the countries in the world is common.And I want to tell you that that kind of things no longer happen too often in China now. My dad is a prime manager in a not small company, and my best friend's dad is a head of department in the province goverment. I am sure I know this much better than you. In China, my dad rarely have time to have dinner at home.
引用

jingwen@2003-04-30 20:29

引用
最初由 雨过天晴 发布
我更喜欢热闹一点的地方
在这里晚上出门一个人也见不着,只有车,除了车还是车!
想当年在北京的时候,夏天晚上外边好热闹,冬天也比加拿大的夏天热闹!
if China=heaven(which is not true), then Canada=hell, and maybe US=Acheron
9494!! There is no people but only cars. Is this a city? A rea city must have many people.
引用

whatever@2003-05-01 08:36

引用
最初由 雨过天晴 发布
我更喜欢热闹一点的地方
在这里晚上出门一个人也见不着,只有车,除了车还是车!
想当年在北京的时候,夏天晚上外边好热闹,冬天也比加拿大的夏天热闹!
我最想念北京烤鸭和糖葫芦和王府井大街!!-_-b||||||||||||
ps:
if China=heaven(which is not true), then Canada=hell, and maybe US=Acheron

什么都可以提, 就是不要提到吃的. 一提就想吃, 口水流. 真是很怀念以前常去的小食店, 和广州最旺的上下九路. 还是别提吃的, 和SHOPPING的地方. 实在是一提就让人怀念. =_=b//////////////////
引用

whatever@2003-05-01 08:43

引用
最初由 homozoe 发布
I miss home badly.... coz the country I am staying now is not exactly the country I am interested in.....

I wanna go back home!!!

but due to SARS.... shit, we are not allowed to go back....

Oh yeah, that's the biggest problem, my uncle and aunt were planning to go back, but the place which they work gave them a notice, if they go back to China, they may not allow to work there again, because people affraid that they will bring the disease to here. And if I go back to china now, I will not able to go back to school. So that's suck. I must stay here for the long summer. =_=//////////////////
引用

jingwen@2003-05-01 20:17

引用
最初由 whatever 发布

什么都可以提, 就是不要提到吃的. 一提就想吃, 口水流. 真是很怀念以前常去的小食店, 和广州最旺的上下九路. 还是别提吃的, 和SHOPPING的地方. 实在是一提就让人怀念. =_=b//////////////////
haha, Chines food, world's best.
western food is so...>_<
I think everybody must have a strong feeling about food when we just came here.:)
引用

whatever@2003-05-04 06:56

外国餐虽然也不错, 而且煮起来比较快, 不过还是中国菜好.
引用

clairee@2003-05-04 07:31

yeah
right
although at first i was pretty much fond of Canadian food, I get tired of it now.
The only thing I can think of now is to go home and EAT this summer!!^^
引用

jingwen@2003-05-13 05:59

引用
最初由 whatever 发布
外国餐虽然也不错, 而且煮起来比较快, 不过还是中国菜好.
连吃都懒得弄,活着还干吗?
外国人太懒。
引用

shinecai@2003-05-13 08:28

BORING.......got too much free time........
引用

dreamswn@2003-05-13 10:13

enjoy?? i dont really no if i do. but coming to a new country, starting a brand new life, getting to know new friends, getting fit in a new comunity... all these things have brought me a brand new freash breeze of life, and also have broaden my mind. i did sometimes miss my life in China too. i lived in the dorm since Junior 1, and in those time, i always had friends around, even in the night time. we 10 ppl shared a huge bedroom. hehe... but now, i gotta live in an apt. by my own, have to do grocery alone, go to school alone. but i get more private time, and have more chances to develop my own interests. so, to me, foreign and China bring me equal fun.
引用

三鹰@2003-05-13 10:26

i don`t think so.i feel so tired everyday.you know.everyday you must cook,everyday you must study,everyday you must....so....oh 谢特
引用

jingwen@2003-05-14 01:46

引用
最初由 shinecai 发布
BORING.......got too much free time........
we were too busy when we was in China, but when it's too much free time now, it's sort of boring too. very boring.
all the same, we can study by ourselves, to find some extra work for yourself.
引用

«1234»共4页