『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>Do you enjoy living in a fore ..

Do you enjoy living in a foreign country?

whatever@2003-04-26 05:52

I didn't enjoy living in US at all last year. I felt boring, lonely, left out, and isolated. And I was really quiet last year what an unsufferable year.
Everything changes now. I fit in the communities around me. I have many friends, and I keep know new friends. I don't free lonely anymore, and I am finally myself again, I am not quiet anymore, and sometime I am sort of annoying too. But ah, if someone ask me that, " Do you like America better than China?" I will always answer," No, I like China better." After all, I burned there, I lived there for 15 years, and I love there. But for now, I enjoy to live here.

PS: Enjoy + Verb-ing or Enjoy + to verb, either way is correct. Like and love are the same thing.
引用

automate@2003-04-26 06:04

在我这里?晕了, 千万别来英国生活除非你想被闷得发疯,这里的生活很枯燥,不过我喜欢,我喜欢清静的地方
引用

Lizard@2003-04-26 06:13

whatever~u should say" do u enjoy living in foreign countries?"
n' ..i found out some incorrect words too, such as free-->feel, finnal-->finally, burned-->was born

"and I finnal be myself again, "
i guess it can be changed like this: and i m finally being myself again.

:D:P

I enjoy living here. but i think i'd better be more active^^..
引用

jingwen@2003-04-26 06:17

I don't like here at all.
here is so bore
I like China much much better!
In fact, China is developing very very fast during recent ten years.
引用

Lizard@2003-04-26 06:25

引用
最初由 jingwen 发布
I don't like here at all.
here is so bore
I like China much much better!
In fact, China is developing very very fast during recent ten years.

but don't forget the corruption in china...
引用

mirabell@2003-04-26 10:08

well at first i'm sure everyone feels lonely, but after a while you get used to it. depending on where you live can find a lot of things to do, guess just have to adjust to the life style there. china is a great place to live, but can't expect the same for a foreign country because it is not where you grew up.
引用

雨过天晴@2003-04-26 10:55

i don't!
引用

gt_X@2003-04-27 01:22

i don't

nothing to do, except study/part-time job part-time job/study ...

i hate that
引用

whatever@2003-04-27 02:08

引用
最初由 Lizard 发布
whatever~u should say" do u enjoy living in foreign countries?"
n' ..i found out some incorrect words too, such as free-->feel, finnal-->finally, burned-->was born

"and I finnal be myself again, "
i guess it can be changed like this: and i m finally being myself again.

:D:P

I enjoy living here. but i think i'd better be more active^^..

I have corrected my mistakes. Thanks.
引用

whatever@2003-04-27 02:14

引用
最初由 mirabell 发布
well at first i'm sure everyone feels lonely, but after a while you get used to it. depending on where you live can find a lot of things to do, guess just have to adjust to the life style there. china is a great place to live, but can't expect the same for a foreign country because it is not where you grew up.

完全同意MIRABELL的讲法. 的确, 在FL这里没有什么娱乐, 我家附近可以SHOPPING的地方也只有MALL, 同学间也不太常串门, 暑假简直是闷得发疯. 所以没办法, 只好去社区大学选几门课读读.
引用

Lizard@2003-04-27 02:31

引用
最初由 whatever 发布

完全同意MIRABELL的讲法. 的确, 在FL这里没有什么娱乐, 我家附近可以SHOPPING的地方也只有MALL, 同学间也不太常串门, 暑假简直是闷得发疯. 所以没办法, 只好去社区大学选几门课读读.

是吖~
情况一致…… 我上个暑假都荒废掉了T^T
引用

rek137@2003-04-27 02:36

无聊才读书嘛
正好可以好好学习啊
引用

黄昏の旅者@2003-04-27 03:24

Hmmm.....living in a foreign country, sometimes will be convenient for my searching work, for example, I'm an anime otaku, but you know, it's hard for someone to look for some anime things in China, as to legal anime/game discs, I know most discs we call them " Legal version" in China not from their original country, but Taiwan Sonmay. See, the man who lives in Japan will be more apt to get these things, just like someone in Anime/Game music communication area.
Oh, sorry, that's from the point of view of a music-lover, a person who is searching for anime CDs, so said so, not a person who really lives abroad.
But, anyway, in a word, I think that loneliness is not eternal, when life will always have sunshine.
引用

jojodog@2003-04-27 03:33

Is this topic used to improve english??~~~~^_^
引用

alex31@2003-04-27 03:38

不能问是否enjoy living,因为根本不是为了living才到foreign的,只是是为了学习
引用

«1234»共4页