『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>在外國留學是否一定 ..

kingking@2003-06-16 22:47

引用
nike:
well...if you only know how to study, what you will get later? Can your life be really better if you just study like a hell? I can get good grade, but I cant get good job. Simply, I have no greecard. I dont even get chance for an interview when the company knows I am a foreigner. They know I am good, and hire one like me is worthy, but they just dont want to give me a chance. They rather give a position to a stupid lazy citizen. So for someone like me...get an work permit or greencard means much more than study hard. Of course, find a gf is not only for that, but it will be something important.

it is quite unfair that foreigner are treated differently. but unfortunatelly we can't do anything about it.
引用

nike@2003-06-17 00:13

引用
it is quite unfair that foreigner are treated differently. but unfortunatelly we can't do anything about it.

Of course, you cant do anything, but I think now you can understand why a lot of people would like to find a bf or gf who is already a citizen. It is not your fault, not anyone;s fault. They are just try to find a way to get better life, you choose study hard, they choose go some other way. We didnt blame anyone, even the government. Maybe my words before were a bit rude, sorry about it.
引用

automate@2003-06-17 01:03

引用
最初由 ThunderBird 发布

虽然不中听,但是真的呢!引用我一同学的话:'大家都有需要!'

够狠,确实有部分人是这么想的,但是作为一个由传统美德的中国人是不会这么做的,要负责嘛,哈哈:D, 小声说:“偶能不能不负责?” 开玩笑的
引用

«1234»共4页