『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>最近想学德语了

ambivalence@2004-01-21 10:36

There are quite a lot of grammar rules in german. to know the word-endings you need to understand the combination of 3 genders: masculine, feminine, neuter; and 4 cases: nominative, accusative, genitive, dative. For example, the "a" in English can be ein, einen, einem, einer, or eines

But still once you memorized the rules, they aren't that difficult. My english friend said it's possible to know, in a general sense, what a german is talking about, without actually knowing the language. Because a lot of words are very similar to english. (even the swear words... I'm sure other ppl on this board who are in germany would know)
引用

Harmatia@2004-01-21 10:54

引用
最初由 ambivalence 发布
There are quite a lot of grammar rules in german. to know the word-endings you need to understand the combination of 3 genders: masculine, feminine, neuter; and 4 cases: nominative, accusative, genitive, dative. For example, the "a" in English can be ein, einen, einem, einer, or eines

But still once you memorized the rules, they aren't that difficult. My english friend said it's possible to know, in a general sense, what a german is talking about, without actually knowing the language. Because a lot of words are very similar to english. (even the swear words... I'm sure other ppl on this board who are in germany would know)

啊,这个跟我以前对德语的认识差不多,谢谢了。
引用

JanusWang@2004-01-21 12:55

引用
最初由 Harmatia 发布

啊,还没有开始
但是还是想再学一门语言,不是德语就是俄语吧
韩语在我的领域中目前很火,但是我总觉得应用范围太小

俄语好像也有6个格。我老妈以前学俄语的,她说自学英语的时候觉得英语的语法太简单了!还有,如果舌头不会打颤,那就拿盆水练习一下吧。
引用

霸王哆啦@2004-01-21 13:08

日语可以接受,韩文字母太恶心了,乱七八糟。
引用

JanusWang@2004-01-21 13:27

韩文我看着都差不多,一眼看见的都是“口”。
不过说人家语言恶心可不好,我们朝鲜族的同学都是用韩文的,而且他们入大学之前都不怎么会很清楚的用汉语表达自己,和我们说话之前要在脑子里先把韩文翻译成汉语,赫赫。
引用

cecilia0809@2004-01-21 16:45

引用
最初由 JanusWang 发布

当初我也想学,不过老师说,选的人太少,不开了。然后有哥儿们去学法语,回来说,不学了,因为和英语长的一样的单词发音却不同,学多了,英语都不知道怎么读了。然后就是英语老师告诉我们,英语多么多么简单,法语每个单词都分阴阳,莫名其妙,单词还巨多,因为每一个单词的意思都很确切,不像英文,一个单词的意思多的要死(G阿,专门考歪七歪八意思,list绝对不考列表着一类的意思)。

说实话,德语比法语难多了~~~ 日语因为只学了个皮毛还可以,因为选的日语还给我挣了好多平均分. 现在接触的语言中最难的就是德语了!!! 对了发音也很难啊!
引用

Harmatia@2004-01-21 16:48

引用
最初由 cecilia0809 发布

我日语是皮毛都还没学到呀 ^_~
而且以前没有真正地学过外语,所以感觉很麻烦~
引用

ambivalence@2004-01-21 22:32

引用
最初由 cecilia0809 发布

interesting, I thought pronounciation for german was easy. It is phonetic, english isn't.
引用

JanusWang@2004-01-22 04:48

引用
最初由 ambivalence 发布

interesting, I thought pronounciation for german was easy. It is phonetic, english isn't.

表哥说了,德语的发音是很简单的,看着单词就会读。不过就是语法麻烦。
好羡慕我表哥的,当初读的是同济大学,他就会两国外语了:o
引用

ThunderBird@2004-01-22 05:42

刚问了下朋友,德语刚开始学难。但掌握了技巧后,之后就会容易许多
引用

魔尘@2004-01-25 01:49

其实德语很死,语法就那么多,全部记住了就完事了,关键就是太复杂了,要全部理

清楚了还是有点难度的,不过我觉得德语的发音超级简单,就跟中文的拼音一样,

一篇文章你可能不明白它讲什么内容,但把它通篇读下来是没问题的~~~~~~~~~~~
引用

WhatTheFuck@2004-01-25 07:53

DEUSTCHMAN? JA?

Auf Widerseen!
引用

jingwen@2004-01-25 07:56

I choose German as forein language course at school, though most of the students in my school take Spanish. Guten Tag! ^_^My aunt is German, but she can speak both Mandarin and Cantonese fluently. She really impressed me, when I first met her. Then, I knew that she has lived in Guangzhou for ten years. My uncle and aunt are retired, and went back to Berlin now.
引用

jingwen@2004-01-25 07:58

引用
最初由 ambivalence 发布

I hate this. German grammar sucks, too confusing. I think the pronunciation of German is similar with English, not like Spanish.
引用

sunny_rain@2004-01-26 06:43

I'm still trying to learn Japanese, before I attempt any other new languages ^^"
Top of my list: Japanese, Cantonese, Latin (if possible), Taiwanese, French~~~~
引用

«12345»共5页