『漫游』酷论坛>『漫游水世界』>青青子衿>【原创】I want (我想 ..

【原创】I want (我想)

angelfei@2004-01-19 22:36

I want
Angel緋 と 劍心
I want quiet, I want to be at the lakeside of the dusk in order to spend a endless night comfortably. I want to see the light far away in the night in order to have a sweat dream when I am in bed.
(in fact, I just want to have enough sleep.)
I want to be satisfied, so I have to bear the dissatisfaction; I can’t avoid hurt, so I am doomed to be hurt.
(in fact, I just want to tell you I don’t feel well now.)
I want purity because I know in this impure world, every impure person will purely think they have to use a pure way to seek for purity.
(in fact, I just want to say a tongue twister.)
I want to give myself a reason, give a reason for living …
(in fact, I just want to tell you “Give a Reason for Living” is my most favorable sentence.)
How many serious wishes are misunderstood? How much reticence with a good will is ignored? Purity is misunderstood as sophistication; frankness is misunderstood as lies. Human beings are afraid of being hoodwinked, but those who think themselves clever and always tell lies always hoodwink themselves time and time again. The most difficult thing on earth is to face the person himself. But thousands of weak people face the insignificance of themselves bravely everyday. If I want to be a onlooker, a kind and honest onlooker, is ridicule hard to avoid? Do I feel sad or willing?
(in fact, I just want to be a person who can find her soul cruising between light and shadow and who knows surely whether her heart is crying or laughting.)
When today is still today, when tomorrow is still tomorrow, is yesterday merely yesterday? I want to forget…
When today becomes yesterday, when tomorrow becomes today, what will be yesterday? I want to forget…
I want…
I want…
I want…
I want to finish this article, but I know I perhaps can’t finish it, because many things are still going on, and what I want will become more.
引用

中文译稿

angelfei@2004-01-19 22:38

我要静静地站在黄昏的湖边,为了安逸的度过一个深长的夜,我要在夜里看远处的灯火,为了沉睡
的时候有个温馨的梦。。。 *这是在哪里看到的???
(其实我只是要充足的睡眠)

我要满足,所以要承受不满足,我无法避免伤害,所以我注定被伤害。。。
(其实我只是要告诉你我现在不爽)

我要纯粹,因为我知道生活在这个不纯粹的世界里的每一个不纯粹的人都会纯粹的以为他们必须用
纯粹的方式找寻纯粹。。。
(其实我只是要讲一个饶口令)

我要给自己一个理由, GIVE A REASON FOR LIVE。。。
(其实我要告诉你这是我最喜欢的一句话)

有多少认真的愿望被曲解,有多少善意的沉默被忽略,单纯被当作世故,直率被看作谎言。人最害怕
被愚弄,自作聪明的说着谎的人却一次一次的自作聪明的愚弄着自己;世上最难的其实还是直面自
己,多少软弱的生灵却在每天勇敢的面对自己的渺小。如果我要做一个纯良的旁观者,被嘲笑是否难
免,我的心情是悲凉还是甘愿?。。。
其实我只是要做一个人,要找回在光与影之间游弋的灵魂,要确切的知道自己的心是在哭还是在
笑。。。

当今天还是今天的时候,当明天还是明天的时候,昨天是否只是昨天呢?我要忘却。。。
当今天变成昨天的时候,当明天变成今天的时候,什么会是我的明天呢?我要忘却。。。
情感是属于今天的,憧憬是属于明天的,属于昨天的只是曾经的人和事,片段的,零散的。。。
当情感被锁在了今天,憧憬被阻隔在了明天,留给昨天的只剩下曾经的人和事,片段的,零散的,而
留给我的只剩下昨天的时候,我还要忘却吗?。。。

我要我要我要 。。。

我要写完这篇东西,因为我知道我也许根本写不完;因为很多东西还在延续,我要的也会更多。。。
引用

Mp32@2004-01-20 03:03

人生是由无数的今天组成的,我要的是从现在开始去做点什么,努力去改变....
引用

klpk@2004-01-21 13:37

不要出英文啊,特别是这么大长篇的,偶一看就想睡觉,呼嗞呼嗞~~~~~,不过还是辛苦楼主啦!
引用