『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>[思考]go Dutch的real meani ..

[思考]go Dutch的real meaning?

Blanche@2004-10-01 02:56

这次出门有个荷兰同学谈起这个,
说她非常不喜欢, 因为太不公平了.
hoho, 不知道大家知不知道这个的事实上的应用方法,
偶以前在国内的时候也一直理解错了的. ^^b
引用

Lizard@2004-10-01 10:59

each person own his own bill..?
引用

Blanche@2004-10-01 14:30

引用
最初由 Lizard 发布
each person own his own bill..?

nope. :D
at first I also thought like that. But actually they sum up and average it to each person. :eek:
so....if you don't eat a lot, especially don't drink a lot, you will always pay for others. = =!!! (<----every time when I eat with dutch, i usually pay double than the things i ordered!>.<)

this also applys to bf and gf. but in this case, boy knows that the girl may have to pay for him, then he will try to eat less and doesn't drink much. Therefore he will go home with a hungry stomach after a date. :p
引用

毛毛@2004-10-01 15:51

不是AA制吗
通常在中国和相熟的朋友玩才用的
引用

Blanche@2004-10-01 21:31

引用
最初由 毛毛 发布
不是AA制吗
通常在中国和相熟的朋友玩才用的

应该说是均分制....= =

我和我的中国同学倒都是自己付自己的那份,
和荷兰人就得平均share(<--共产主义?:o)

看来以后要改成go Chinese.....:rolleyes:
引用

jsan@2004-10-02 03:54

it is generally not good for girls
引用

jihaichuansy@2004-10-02 19:14

oh my god, it is too!!!!!
引用

sunny_rain@2004-10-02 19:17

I've never heard of this... saying? before...
*sweatdrop* feels like I'm the frog in the well ><
引用

Lizard@2004-10-03 14:36

引用
最初由 Blanche 发布

nope. :D
at first I also thought like that. But actually they sum up and average it to each person. :eek:
so....if you don't eat a lot, especially don't drink a lot, you will always pay for others. = =!!! (<----every time when I eat with dutch, i usually pay double than the things i ordered!>.<)

this also applys to bf and gf. but in this case, boy knows that the girl may have to pay for him, then he will try to eat less and doesn't drink much. Therefore he will go home with a hungry stomach after a date. :p

:eek: this is quite interesting...
is is like a tradition in holand?
引用

Blanche@2004-10-03 17:18

引用
最初由 Lizard 发布

:eek: this is quite interesting...
is is like a tradition in holand?

yes, this is a tradtion and a custom here...
i think it is called"go dutch" not because of each one has to pay a part of the bill, but because they "share", which is diffierent from other western countries. @@"
引用

hjs_rain@2004-10-12 05:56

i also think "go dutch" means every body pays his own bill, but now it means "share", that's not fair.
引用