『漫游』酷论坛>『海外生活』>[请教]有去年9月1号以 ..

[请教]有去年9月1号以后签美国F1的吗? 问SEVIS费问题

lyra@2005-04-02 22:32

SEVIS这个系统好像是去年9月才实行的,我在美国的朋友都是这以前出去的,所以都没叫过此费,清华BBS又上不去了,到处问不到,准备预约签证了,只好有病乱投医,看看POPGO有没有人交过?

好像只能网上用信用卡支付 http://www.fmjfee.com 可是偏偏打不开。这个费用,学校不会帮你交吧,即便是全奖。
引用

Harmatia@2005-04-02 23:11

如果打不开,用代理
网站本身没问题的
引用

Marsiss@2005-04-03 01:08

知道这个,不过学校没让偶交呀(偶素很早前录取的,寒) = = 记得去留学生办公室办啥米事情时,另外一个MM素9月1号左右被录取的?学校收了她的费用,她当时还问偶有没有交过……

如果就素第一次签证的话,移民局那里应该会把费用列的很详细的,这些问题属于别人会催着你交的 = = 不用担心由于疏忽忘记……

关于SEVIS的费用素先交还是入境以后再交……楼主详细查一查~还有有没有deadline之类的时间限制~

PS:似乎签证费用又长了吧……6月回国还要续签>_引用

Marsiss@2005-04-03 01:14

呜,似乎必须PAY完才可以interview呢 = =

1996, Public Law 104-208, Subtitle D, Section 641.

Can someone pay the fee for me?
Yes. You may have a relative, friend or even a school or program sponsor pay the fee for you. If you are paying from overseas and you do not have access to the payment methods described in this web site, you may find it easier to have someone in the United States pay the fee for you. If someone else fills out the form for you, be sure you give them a copy of your Form I-20/DS-2019 or the information from the form. Whoever fills out the form will need your personal information exactly as it appears on this document.

How can the fee be paid?
The fee can be paid by mail using Form I-901 together with a check or money order drawn on a U.S. bank and payable in U.S. dollars
The fee can be paid electronically by completing Form I-901 through the Internet and using a credit card.
These options are similar to the usual means that any student or exchange visitor abroad would use to pay fees and expenses to the school or exchange visitor program. The requirement that a check or money order be drawn on a U.S. bank does not necessarily mean that an applicant living abroad must approach a United States bank to make a payment. Many foreign banks are able to issue checks or money orders drawn on a U.S. bank. Accordingly, payment may be made with checks from banks chartered or operated in the U.S., from foreign subsidiaries of U.S. banks, or from foreign banks that have an arrangement with a U.S. bank to issue a check, money order, or foreign draft that is drawn on a U.S. bank.

How can someone else pay the fee for me?
By Mail:
If you want to have someone in the U.S. pay the fee on your behalf, send them either a copy of your completed Form I-901 or provide them with the information needed to complete the Form I-901 for you.

The person who pays your fee must attach the copy of your Form I-901 to the payment they submit. The Form I-901 and payment cannot be accepted if mailed separately. If a copy of your Form I-901 is not attached to the payment, we will be unable to determine for whom the fee was paid, and your payment will be returned to you based on the address provided.

Over the Internet:
You may also have someone pay your fee on-line. The person who pays the fee for you may complete the Form I-901 on-line and pay by credit card or check according to the instructions on this Web site. Be sure you provide the correct personal and school or exchange visitor program information to the person who completes the Form I-901 for you.

When Can I Get My Visa and/or Enter the U.S.?
The SEVIS fee must be paid and fully processed before the applicant arrives at the consulate for the visa interview.

For those nonimmigrants who do not need a visa to enter the U.S. as a student or exchange visitor, the fee must be paid and fully processed before applying for entry at a U.S. port-of-entry.

A receipt will be sent by mail to the address that you indicate with your payment. Further, for those that pay the SEVIS fee on-line, a payment confirmation can be printed out immediately after the payment is made, and used as a receipt until the mailed receipt is received.

Applicants are strongly encouraged to bring a SEVIS fee payment receipt with them for the visa interview, or, for those that do not need a visa, to the U.S. port-of-entry.

Having a receipt for the SEVIS fee payment will facilitate the visa application process. However, if you are unable to print a receipt from an on-line payment and/or do not receive your mailed receipt in time for your visa interview you can still go to your interview as long as your fee has been processed by DHS
引用

seiyafan@2005-04-03 01:36

水木不是成了校内网了么?
引用

lyra@2005-04-03 21:53

感谢楼上各位,看来是没有什么人交过了,官方消息倒是知道了。
引用