搜索 社区服务 统计排行 帮助
  • 1964阅读
  • 27回复

美国ROBOTECH官方网站专访饭岛真理(第二段,私生活与音乐事业篇,附加新专辑视听及玉照)

楼层直达
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2006-06-04
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
饭岛真理最新唱片试听及在线购买
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mariiijima3/

http://www.robotech.com/news/viewarticle.php?id=259

高中时代的饭岛真理(LOLI)

在大阪,开始MACROSS配音时的饭岛

1982年,在JVC唱片公司的饭岛。KAWAII!!

- ON HER MUSIC CAREER:

关于音乐生涯

Apollo Leader asks: When you were growing up, when did you know that music was going to be a major part of your life?
粉丝:在您的成长历程中,您是何时意识到音乐将成为您生活中的主要部分的?

Mari says: When I was a 5th grader. :) The message was always in my heart since I was a child, "Mari, you are going to be a musician" by God. :-)
饭岛真理:当我念小学五年级的时候。从小时起,上天传来的信息“饭岛,你将成为一名音乐家”就萦绕在我心头。

Ginrai asks: What does singing mean to you personally?
粉丝:歌唱对于您个人意味着什么?
Mari says: Almost everything. :)
饭岛真理:意味着一切事物,

Apollo Leader asks: At what point did you decide to start recording your music for the intent of releasing it to a US audience?
粉丝:什么时候您决定为美国听众(在美国发行)录制音乐作品的?

Mari says: I've always intended to do so. When my record label in Japan let me go at the end of 1998, I decided to make it a positive move. So I released my first English album “No Limit” in 1999 as an indie artist.
饭岛:我一直想这么做。1998年底,我与原来在日本的唱片公司解约后,我决定做出一个积极的调整。于是我在1999年以一名独立音乐家的身份发行了首张全英文大碟“No Limit".

Hikura asks: Are you surprised by the popularity of your music by the American fans considering most of your music is in Japanese and released only in japan?

粉丝:您是否为您的音乐在美国粉丝中的高人气感到震惊——在大多数您的歌曲都只在日本出过唱片的情况下?

Mari says: Well... I write & sing many of my original songs in English. Of course, all the Macross songs are in Japanese though. I'm truly thankful that people in the U.S. support my music. Thank you!! I'll keep on trying to expand my career.

饭岛:恩。。。我用英语创作和演唱许多原创歌曲。当然。所有MACROSS里的歌曲仍用日语演唱(重新配音的英语版中,饭岛用英语重新演唱了MACROSS TV版本的插曲)。我真的非常感谢美国人能支持我的音乐。谢谢你们,我会坚持扩展事业的。

2002年英语、日语混合专辑SILENT LOVE封面

SkullWingLeader asks: what is the most surprising thing you have encountered while working in the business?

在您推进事业的时候遇到的最令人惊讶的事是什么?

Mari says: If I wish really strong, and work hard, I can meet and work with people that I admire and respect! Jeff Porcaro... I was still married and my ex-husband was my partner then, so I asked him to contact some studio, so I could contact Jeff. David LaBruyere... my very favorite bass player in the whole world, who played with me on my latest - Wonderful People. I contacted John Mayer's manager, Michael McDonald first, and he was kind enough to give my message to David. Everything started from there. When I really really want to play with someone, first, I get very passionate about it and I focus, almost like sending my wish to heaven. Then I start the process... to actually get that person on my record.

如果我的意愿坚定而且肯不断努力奔走的话,我可以与那些我尊敬并且喜爱的人共事!比如Jeff Porcaro... (Jeff Porcaro... 是美国著名POP ROCK乐团TOTO的成员,该乐团首张专辑即荣获1983年格莱美年度最佳唱片、最佳和声编排、最佳伴奏乐器编曲、年度最佳专辑、最佳录音工程以及年度最佳制作人奖,RICHRAD MARX还特别为JEFF写了一首“ONE MAN”。)我是已婚人士而且我前夫是我的搭档,所以我让他联系录音室,于是我认识了Jeff和David LaBruyere-我最喜爱的贝司手,同时也是我的新合作伙伴之一。(David LaBruyere是美国比较著名的贝斯手)... 我此前结识了“少女杀手”约翰梅尔的经纪人麦克麦唐纳,他帮我向David LaBruyere传达了意向。当时我对此非常热心,但我觉得有点象是向上天传达讯息。接着我开始了邀请他参加我唱片录音的进程。

2005年最新专辑WONDERFUL LOVE
Zinjo asks: What album are you most satisfied with?

粉丝:那一张专辑您最满意?

Mari says: Um... That's a difficult question. I can safely say that I try my BEST each time when I make my albums.

饭岛:恩。真的很难说。我只能说我每次做专辑都竭尽全力

Zinjo asks: Which song you sing moves you every time you sing it?
那首歌曲您每次唱起来都会感动?

Mari says: I Can't Hide
饭岛:《我无法隐藏》?

Steve Yun asks: Is there a story behind this song?
主持人:那首歌背后有什么故事吗?
Mari says: Oh, yeah... of course. ;-)
饭岛:是的,当然。

Apollo Leader asks: Besides your own website, where else can your albums be bought from? Do you hope to have your albums be available through some of the major retail and home entertainment stores?

粉丝:除了您的个人网站,那里还能买到您的专辑?您是否希望让您的专辑打入大零售店和面向家庭客户的音像商店?

Mari says: If you come to my website, there are links to CD stores. I prefer you guys to go to cdbaby.com, 'cause they kindly understand indie artists' lives :) The iTunes Music Store is cool too. And, Robotech.com! Haha. Yes, I want my cds to be available through major retail stores in the States. :)

饭岛:如果你们进入我的主页,那里就有CD店的连接。我建议你们去CDBABY网站,因为他们真的理解独立艺术家的生活。iTunes商店也是个不错的选择。当然,还可以在ROBOTECH官方网站上买到!哈哈!是的,我希望我的唱片能进入美国的主流大零售店

Apollo Leader asks: How did your interest in live acting come about?
粉丝:您是怎么对参加影视剧演出感兴趣的。
Mari says: Well... since I auditioned for “Memoirs of a Geisha” back in 1998. My neighbor was a manager and she was kind of helping me out at the beginning, then I met my acting coach right after I booked “Pacific Blue.” I learned a lot in her technique and scene study classes, so I got really into acting.

饭岛:恩,那是我为“艺伎回忆录”试镜(失败)之后,在邻居的帮助下开始的。。。

Apollo Leader asks: Since you have made a name for yourself both in Japan and in the United States because of both your music and acting, where do you plan on concentrating your future music and acting efforts - the US or Japan? Or do you plan on equally reaching both markets?

粉丝:您现在在日美两国都有了一定知名度,您打算在那边发展演艺和音乐事业-日本还是美国?或者您打算在两边都努力发展?

Mari says: I want to take care of both countries. I have no plans to move back to Japan for now. That much I can say. :)

饭岛:我会争取同时在两国发展。我没有撤回日本市场的打算。我能说的就这么多。

Apollo Leader asks: What will you be up to next? Do you have a new album in the works? Any future plans for live acting or voice acting?

粉丝:下一步您有何打算?有新专辑出版吗?有没有参演影视剧或幕后配音的项目?

Mari says: I'm flying back to Houston a few more times to finish the Macross series, I'll keep on auditioning for roles for commercials, TVs, and films, and I'm planing to release another album sometime in 2006.

饭岛:首先我要飞回休斯顿录完英文版MACROSS。我会不断争取广告、电影、电视剧的演出机会,计划在2006年某时出版一张专辑。

Zinjo asks: What do your kids think about being kids of musicians, are they musically inclined or haven't shown any interest in it yet?
粉丝:您的孩子们对作为音乐家的后代感觉如何?他们对音乐有兴趣吗?

Mari says: They are both musical geniuses. I'm NOT kidding! They kind of scare me with their talent.

饭岛:他们都有音乐天赋。我可不是在开玩笑!他们的音乐天才使我感到惊讶。

- ON HER PRIVATE LIFE:

关于私生活

Apollo Leader asks: Where were you born and raised in Japan?

您在日本的什么地方出生和长大?
Mari says: I was born in Tsuchiura-city, Ibaraki. I was raised there until I started high school. I went to this prestigious music school called "Kunitachi Music High School & College" in Tokyo, so I left home when I was 15 and lived in the dormitory and other places where I could play piano freely at any time. When I got a record deal, I was still living in this huge female-students-only building called "Harajuku Gakusei Kaikan" with 500 other female students in Harajuku, Tokyo. :)

我出生在茨城県土浦市。我在上高中之前一直住在那里。后来我升入著名学府日本国立音乐大学附属高中读书-后来又升入国立音乐大学。所以我15岁就离开了家,此后一直住在学生宿舍或者其他我可以随时没有顾虑地弹奏钢琴的地方。当我接到第一个录音机会的时候,我还和500多个女学生一起住在东京原宿的“原宿学生会馆”。

饭岛真理在美国的照片,从LOLI到熟女,她美丽依旧

Apollo Leader asks: How did you end up coming to the United States? Did you eventually become a citizen of the US or are you still a citizen of Japan?

粉丝:您是怎么来到美国的,您的国籍是美国还是日本?

Mari says: I got married (and divorced) with an American musician (my boys' dad), so I moved here. I'm a green card legal alien. :)
饭岛:我嫁给了一位美国音乐人-也是我前夫,孩子的父亲-所以我搬到了美国。现在是持有美国政府颁发的长期居留许可证的外国侨民

Treiz asks: Ms Iijima, please tell me your favorite type of music to listen to, and your favorite type to sing.
粉丝:请告诉我们您最喜欢听的音乐和最喜欢的歌曲好吗?

Mari says: I like Maroon 5, John Mayer, Keane, Coldplay, Phantom Planet and etc! I like rock bands with talented, cute boys. :) I would like to cover a Queen song, someday soon.

饭岛:我喜欢魔力红合唱团,约翰梅尔,Keane,Coldplay, Phantom Planet。。。。。。我喜欢与有才华的可爱男孩们共组摇滚乐队演出。我还打算在未来某个时候翻唱一首皇后合唱团的歌曲。

Macross2004 asks: Are you nervous when you're speaking English?
粉丝:您在说英语时紧张吗?
Mari says: No. I even dream in English. :)
饭岛:不,我现在睡觉做的梦都是“英文版”。

这张照片是在哪儿?HAWAII?

BlueTrim asks: Where would you go if you had the choice of any place to spend a vacation and who would you take with you and what books would you take along (or albums)?
粉丝:如果您有机会度假的话您会选择去哪里?您会与谁一起去呢?您会带什么书或者唱片过去呢?

Mari says: I will go to London, maybe with a girlfriend... or a boyfriend. :) I will bring Maroon 5's “Songs About Jane,” John Mayer's “Heavier Things,” Phantom Planet's “The Guest” & “Phantom Planet.”

饭岛:我会去伦敦,也许和一位女性友人一起去。。。。或者一位异性。我会带上魔力红合唱团的“Songs About Jane,” 约翰梅尔的 “Heavier Things,” 和Phantom Planet乐团的 “The Guest” & “Phantom Planet.”

BlueTrim asks: What is your favorite food?
粉丝:您最喜欢吃些什么?
Mari says: Bananas. :)
饭岛:最喜欢吃香蕉。

Apollo Leader asks: Besides your passion for music, what do you like to do in your free time?

粉丝:能介绍一下您的业余生活吗?

Mari says: I like to go to my favorite bands' gigs, movies... . reading books, and playing with my Snoopys. :) I cherish the time that I could spend with my boys the most.
饭岛:我喜欢拉上自己的乐队即兴演出,看电影,跟我的SNOOPY一起玩,读书-但是我还是要把多数时间留给我和我的儿子一起度过。

Steve Yun asks: When you say Snoopys do you mean your sons or do you mean Snoopy from Charlie Brown?
粉丝:您说的SNOOPY是指您的儿子还是SNOOPY玩具啊?

Mari says: Snoopy is Snoopy, Steve!! Hahaha. My sons are definitely NOT Snoopys. I was one of the very first Japanese people to purchase (I'm 99% sure of it) a Snoopy in Japan. I was like... 7? Since then I've always wanted to marry Snoopy. I was THIS close to marrying one of them, but it didn't work, 'cause he had too many professions. :) Anyway, I have a few favorite Snoopys in my house, but I especially love this one Snoopy, and we are like a married couple, you know. We are ALWAYS together in the house. :-)

饭岛:当然是真正的史努比拉!哈哈哈!我的儿子可不是史努比哟!我敢99%肯定我是日本的第一批史努比玩家。那时我才。。。7岁吧?从那时起我就想嫁给史努比(囧。。。。难怪会离婚),我几乎想嫁给其中一只史努比了,但是不行啊,史努比的种类太丰富了。当然,我还是有几只比较喜欢的,不过我特别喜欢这只史努比,我俩就像夫妻一样,你知道,我们一直胶在房间里。。。。。(囧,这只史努比真幸福)

长谷有洋在演唱会结束后向饭岛真理献花,长谷一直把饭岛当成自己的姐姐。!!

Zinjo asks: Are you involved with someone or just concentrating on your kids and career?

粉丝:您是否有了伴侣还是自己一个人在照顾孩子和事业?

Mari says: I have like a couple of people I can go see movies with and stuff, but I don't have a boyfriend. :) Is anybody out there----??

饭岛:我还是有朋友陪我看电影或帮我搬东西的,但我还没有男朋友(笑),这儿有人吗?

Thank you for asking me questions, and I appreciate your support very much, guys !!

谢谢你们的提问,感谢大家的支持,再见!!
- Mari
级别: 光明使者
注册时间:
2004-04-14
在线时间:
26小时
发帖:
只看该作者 27楼 发表于: 2007-03-22
唉,老一代人真是牛啊,感觉现在的人真没什么货

级别: 精灵王
注册时间:
2005-04-26
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 26楼 发表于: 2007-03-21
。。又是一个慢慢学习的帖子,补充知识ING

级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2003-12-24
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 25楼 发表于: 2007-03-21
前面有个逻辑有点奇怪:
习惯于抬一个贬一个的是sb。。这句话是否很容易让人误会含有抬高自己贬低异己之意?
在误会的前提下,照着这逻辑。。。。
恩,这么想就好了:本是同根生,相煎何太急?
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2003-05-15
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 24楼 发表于: 2007-03-20
引用
最初由 2ndangel 发布
阿姨美.

阿姨的儿子美~>__<~~

无法承认的CP。。。||||||||
注册时间:
2003-12-31
在线时间:
25小时
发帖:
只看该作者 23楼 发表于: 2007-03-20
饭岛好萌……

我决定,成立饭岛亲卫队……

エンディング中に一瞬だけウインクするパインが好きすぎて仕方ありません
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2003-01-30
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 22楼 发表于: 2007-03-20
引用
最初由 17777-ss 发布

长谷有洋在演唱会结束后向饭岛真理献花,长谷一直把饭岛当成自己的妹妹。!!

- Mari

啊啊,这含情脉脉的眼神。
长谷,顶着这么大怨念,
你这便当领得真是一点也不冤啊.

(妺...妺妺?长谷好像比饭岛还小吧。)

为天地不容,人神共愤!而我索尼与任逆更有七大恨:
诱使MH3叛逃WII,此恨一也;
夺我PS系巨作DQ9,此恨二也;
PS2未退,便抢其风头不让善终,此恨三也;
以无耻掌机DS常压我PSP,此恨四也;
以弱智主机WII折我PS3出师不利,此恨五也;
逼我仁皇久多良木健退位,此恨六也;
使我高清大业普及拖后数年,此恨七也。
此七恨如杀父之仇,使我索饭痛心疾首、寑食难安,与任逆不共戴天,誓以讨之!
注册时间:
2006-06-04
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 21楼 发表于: 2007-03-20

长谷有洋正面照片一张。。。。。

长谷有洋早年与松坂庆子等人合演过电视剧,后来又跑进古佃任三郎里面。。。。
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2007-02-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 20楼 发表于: 2007-03-20
阿姨美.

级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2006-09-28
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 19楼 发表于: 2007-03-20
Mari says: Bananas.
饭岛:最喜欢吃香蕉。
好吧、好吧,我是想歪了。
另:四十多了吗?四十啊?!崩溃了。

其实,我是御姐控。
注册时间:
2006-06-04
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 18楼 发表于: 2007-03-20
孩子都念大学了
NPC
级别: 版主
注册时间:
2002-09-08
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:
只看该作者 17楼 发表于: 2007-03-20
引用
最初由 熊猫013 发布
现在的她几岁了?

1963年5月18日生
级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2004-10-09
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 16楼 发表于: 2007-03-20
嗯...求长谷有洋的正面寫真....

月月火水木金金...
注册时间:
2003-06-01
在线时间:
203小时
发帖:
只看该作者 15楼 发表于: 2007-03-20
现在的她几岁了?

这一拳下去揍得相当舒畅啊~
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/PANDA013A/IMG_1836.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1074/snap045.jpg
http://www.ts60.com/sort/12_6.htm
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4d2afcc50100cs69.html
http://i45.tinypic.com/avpzb4.jpg
注册时间:
2006-06-04
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 14楼 发表于: 2007-03-20
楼上的兄弟,接着!
http://www.robotech.com/news/viewarticle.php?id=257

话说回来,美国的ROBOTECH网站上还在出售日本版本的MACROSS玩具、超时空要塞TV版本美国一区DVD-BOX、超时空要塞PLUS剧场版美国一区DVD。。。。。。。。两者共存的非常和谐。。。。。

不知那些习惯于抬一个贬低另一个的SB们怎么想?
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个