楼层直达
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2008-03-26
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 15楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
easy, dude~~everybody can do whatever they want, nd none of us has the right to judge others~~those guys in the video just doing what they think is funny or what other readers might consider to be cool (although I doubt anyone really like it) . u don't like it, just keep away from it, no need to be so serious.
Guess everybody here understand how u feel. I don't suspect u, and your love towards anime, but please stop acting like a racist. Conversely, u got to be glad that anime is so widely accepted.
Harmony~~dude~~Harmony~~
然后整个世界都河蟹了~~

铁拳6战友募集中~~遇着高手没摇杆还真有些吃亏~~
注册时间:
2010-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 16楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 刺猬Wang 发布

sorry about that, I made a joke... the correct translation is "人家最讨厌那些西方cosplayer了!".

this one is better~

Is "西洋之cosplay乃毒瘤于动画也,吾毕生愤恨之。" correct?

I change "角色扮演" which mean "role-playing" into "cosplay"

Maybe I don't do it right because the order maybe wrong.

引用
最初由 pengbokyo 发布
easy, dude~~everybody can do whatever they want, nd none of us has the right to judge others~~those guys in the video just doing what they think is funny or what other readers might consider to be cool (although I doubt anyone really like it) . u don't like it, just keep away from it, no need to be so serious.
Guess everybody here understand how u feel. I don't suspect u, and your love towards anime, but please stop acting like a racist. Conversely, u got to be glad that anime is so widely accepted.
Harmony~~dude~~Harmony~~
然后整个世界都河蟹了~~

No, everybody can not do whatever they want, we live in a world with rules. If the western cosplayers think they Cosplay for funny purpose then they are no deferent than maniacs and psychos who having fun by hurting peoples.

Anime have millions of fans including Chinese, if those westerners want to do whatever they want then they should stick to their own cartoon because that will not hurt any Anime fans including me. Also the one who is being racist are those western cosplayers who potray characters which not based on their western facial & body form, not me or any Anime fans who hate their selfish action.

Talking about harmony, harmony can be achieved only when each of us respect each others. But those western cosplayers not respect us Asians and millions of our Anime fans, if you want us to live in harmony then tell those western cosplayers to stop cosplaying our Anime characters.
注册时间:
2007-12-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 17楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 Proud Asian 发布

Is "西洋之cosplay乃毒瘤于动画也,吾毕生愤恨之。" correct?

I change "角色扮演" which mean "role-playing" into "cosplay"

Maybe I don't do it right because the order maybe wrong.

It's totally correct. This is classical Chinese, which different from modern spoken form of Chinese.

雷声轰隆隆,肚子空洞洞,我在做什么?发愣
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2007-04-25
在线时间:
95小时
发帖:
只看该作者 18楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 刺猬Wang 发布

It's totally correct. This is classical Chinese, which different from modern spoken form of Chinese.

OMG, after your advice of the chinese title had been accepted and replaced, the meaning of the title was changed. The word's implication is that "I like western cosplayer in my mind, but just say dislike in my mouth." This is the familiar manner of speaking of the pride girl in the anime.

常驻S1了
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2007-03-06
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 19楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
who the bloody hell can tell me why the title and body are in different language!!![/han]

……就算是勉強擺出來的姿態,但是那也毫無疑問地就是你。

T_T……
注册时间:
2004-10-25
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 20楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
Good, everyone are enjoying this topic and their English.

我靠,大家互相装傻都很乐在其中是吧

应援LP+,虽然不玩
北海道 东日本 中部 西日本 九州

赌局10胜18负(W:TH2 ,玻璃性别,?,凉宫真4,凉宫真12,Kanon chap.1;6;24,奈叶SS chap.1,TT 13 L:TH2,TH2,TH2,HIME2绿,凉宫真13世界杯,凉宫last,2006萌BEST,Kanon chap.2;3;4;5;7;9;10,LLX 11,奈叶SS chap.2,MF chap.25,PL,chap.6)
注册时间:
2009-04-30
在线时间:
547小时
发帖:
只看该作者 21楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
Oh, East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet,
Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God's great Judgment Seat;
But there is neither East nor West, Border, nor Breed, nor Birth,
When two strong men stand face to face, though they come from the ends of the earth!
- The Ballad of East and West by Rudyard Kipling

blonde, busty chicks for the western cosplayers, himecut pettanko for the east, totally win!

注册时间:
2005-01-13
在线时间:
55小时
发帖:
只看该作者 22楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 Proud Asian 发布

No, everybody can not do whatever they want, we live in a world with rules. If the western cosplayers think they Cosplay for funny purpose then they are no DIFFERENT than maniacs and psychos who having fun by hurting peoples.

I see nothing from you words but full of stereotypes

Tell me, what's the rule of cosplay?
did you ever speak to those coplayers or get in touch with them?
and, are you yourself also cosplayer?
If so, plz post some pics to lets us see the difference between the esatern and the so call "Western"
finally, are they hurting peoples or just hurting YOU?
注册时间:
2010-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 23楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 gline 发布

I see nothing from you words but full of stereotypes

Tell me, what's the rule of cosplay?
did you ever speak to those coplayers or get in touch with them?
and, are you yourself also cosplayer?
If so, plz post some pics to lets us see the difference between the esatern and the so call "Western"
finally, are they hurting peoples or just hurting YOU?

The rule of Cosplay are to resemble the character you cosplaying, the western cosplayers not accept that rule because they keep choosing to Cosplay Anime characters which not suit their western facial & body form. They don't stick to Cosplay their own cartoon characters which suits their western facial & body form.

Yes those western cosplayers are hurting peoples which not only me but many other Anime fans. Not only that but they also badmouth Asian cosplayers because they are jealous of Asian cosplayers such as by saying "Asian cosplayers look good because of fake/photoshop stuff"

Don't you hate to see the one you love such as your girlfriend/boyfriend, parents or anyone else you love impersonated by peoples badly?

As for more Asian cosplayers :
Asian Cosplayer Shizuka Masuda from Final Approach

Asian Cosplayer Haruhi Suzumiya from Haruhi Suzumiya No Yuutsu

Asian Cosplayer Mitsuki Sawatari from He Is My Master

Asian Cosplayer Konomi Yuzuhara from To Heart 2

Asian Cosplayer Chii from Chobits

Asian Cosplayer Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble

Asian Cosplayer Hinamori Momo from Bleach

Asian Cosplayer Metis from Persona 3 FES

Asian Cosplayer Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy AC

As for the western cosplayers :

To see more western cosplayers you can go to www.cosplay.com then type any of the Anime character name such as "Hinamori Momo", "Metis" on the costume search box to see the big deference.
注册时间:
2004-12-20
在线时间:
258小时
发帖:
只看该作者 24楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
So, you prefer this? :cool:
注册时间:
2010-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 25楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 nicholas30 发布
So, you prefer this? :cool:

Those are crossplay and not Cosplay, crossplayers always end as failures.
注册时间:
2010-06-09
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 26楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
西方的是脱线的利害

不过国内的雷人也照样脱线的利害

浪漫庄园~兔窝供货群合照~
现在已支离破碎,我汗
注册时间:
2007-11-05
在线时间:
385小时
发帖:
只看该作者 27楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
[size=huge]LZ,日本也是属于传统中的"西方国家"的!

级别: 小荷初露
注册时间:
2004-03-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 28楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
dear Lz,

In China ,We use the below method to talk in English

wu lun xiren hai shi riren de cosplayer dou hui you rang wo gei lei pi dao wai jiao li nen de gan jue

英文和中文都好难~

无~
注册时间:
2005-01-13
在线时间:
55小时
发帖:
只看该作者 29楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
刚好最近闲得蛋疼
感觉这丫是有备而来的...

>Proud Asian

Obviously we have different view about the idea of "Having Fun"
Since you did not answer my questions directly, I will assume you are not a cosplayer and never speak to or get in touch with those western people personally, and when you said "Western", I am also assuming you are not only talking about those who appears in your videos, but also included ALL OTHERE cosplayers that are non-Asian (or western people if you like)

Unfortunately I do see many EXCEPTIONS from the link you gave. Personally I don't like photoshopping cosplay pics but I know some people like that and they call it "Art" or whatever. I do appreciate the time and effort that they put into their clothes and photos--this is their way of having fun.
For many cosplayers I met in US, when they cos characters from Bleach or Naruto or Code Geass, their way of having fun is not only from photos that taken by others, but rather is been dress up and let people know their favor characters. This is the fun of sharing, and I believe anyone who like cosplay will know it and have the same feeling.

I like cosplay (and Im not a cosplayer XD) not only because I can see my favor character appers in 3D world, but also it is exciting to meet someone whos shares the same interest. Yet, I saw some pics that were destroying the animate character, but I would think of it as a KUSO rather than the problem the WHOLE western world

突然发现我认真了...orz
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个