楼层直达
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2005-05-09
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 45楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
I have go to tudou.com and other Chinese video sharing website and see thousand videos [ not watching all of it ] of Chinese cosplayers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey,guy.Don't make any more mistakes.otherwise,the game will be not able to go on~:)

(<ゝω・)★綺羅星
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2004-06-25
在线时间:
3小时
发帖:
只看该作者 46楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
樓主專挑好看的吧...
西方的coser也有完成度很高,而相對的東方的coser也有很雷人的

注册时间:
2004-10-25
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 47楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
一觉起来这个帖子4页了

应援LP+,虽然不玩
北海道 东日本 中部 西日本 九州

赌局10胜18负(W:TH2 ,玻璃性别,?,凉宫真4,凉宫真12,Kanon chap.1;6;24,奈叶SS chap.1,TT 13 L:TH2,TH2,TH2,HIME2绿,凉宫真13世界杯,凉宫last,2006萌BEST,Kanon chap.2;3;4;5;7;9;10,LLX 11,奈叶SS chap.2,MF chap.25,PL,chap.6)
级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2004-12-23
在线时间:
6小时
发帖:
只看该作者 48楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
我有興趣知道其實樓主是哪國人。

OP, which country were you born in? Where do you live?

所謂咩身形比例,其實只不過是畫風吧。而且誰適合cos誰也要看故事設定吧。難道鋼煉也非得要用亞州人cos才是正確?

Body ratio whatever are just artistic styles. And how a race being more "suited" to cos a character depends on the story setting anyway. You won't claim Fullmetal Alchemist should also be cos'd by an Asian to be correct would you?
级别: 光明使者
注册时间:
2008-02-08
在线时间:
819小时
发帖:
只看该作者 49楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
Popgo is a Chinese bbs.Please spaek Chinese!
这话时哆啦说的,我只是路过take a soy sauce

以熊熊烈火制异性恋,吾等大义无垢,全员拔刀!公子拔刀!
注册时间:
2010-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 50楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 gline 发布
刚好最近闲得蛋疼
感觉这丫是有备而来的...

>Proud Asian

Obviously we have different view about the idea of "Having Fun"
Since you did not answer my questions directly, I will assume you are not a cosplayer and never speak to or get in touch with those western people personally, and when you said "Western", I am also assuming you are not only talking about those who appears in your videos, but also included ALL OTHERE cosplayers that are non-Asian (or western people if you like)

Unfortunately I do see many EXCEPTIONS from the link you gave. Personally I don't like photoshopping cosplay pics but I know some people like that and they call it "Art" or whatever. I do appreciate the time and effort that they put into their clothes and photos--this is their way of having fun.
For many cosplayers I met in US, when they cos characters from Bleach or Naruto or Code Geass, their way of having fun is not only from photos that taken by others, but rather is been dress up and let people know their favor characters. This is the fun of sharing, and I believe anyone who like cosplay will know it and have the same feeling.

I like cosplay (and Im not a cosplayer XD) not only because I can see my favor character appers in 3D world, but also it is exciting to meet someone whos shares the same interest. Yet, I saw some pics that were destroying the animate character, but I would think of it as a KUSO rather than the problem the WHOLE western world

突然发现我认真了...orz

So you are a westerner living in the west, no wonder you side with your fellow westerners.

If you think the purpose of having fun will justify anything including hurting peoples then why are you westerners put the psychos and maniacs in your country inside the prison?

And if you westerners want to have fun then do it by not causing harm to us Asians and to millions of our Anime fans, go stick to your own western cartoon because we Asians and Anime fans don't care whatever you westerners did to your own western stuff and self.

Anyway, it seems some members of this forum are westerners living in the west, I'm a bit surprised.

引用
最初由 billyswong 发布
我有興趣知道其實樓主是哪國人。

OP, which country were you born in? Where do you live?

所謂咩身形比例,其實只不過是畫風吧。而且誰適合cos誰也要看故事設定吧。難道鋼煉也非得要用亞州人cos才是正確?

Body ratio whatever are just artistic styles. And how a race being more "suited" to cos a character depends on the story setting anyway. You won't claim Fullmetal Alchemist should also be cos'd by an Asian to be correct would you?

Not depend on the story setting but depend on the characters facial & body form.

It just like an Asian actress lets say Wu Yi playing in a movie with a setting in the west. Who do you think the one who can Cosplay her successfuly, westerners or Asians? Of course Asians because Wu Yi would still be Wu Yi no matter on what setting or place she is stated to come from in the movie story.

引用
最初由 errorlord 发布
LOL, WTF is the point of this thread?? Blaming western ppl for cosplaying just because u don't like them? this is racial discrimination, r u insane or wut.

Btw i also found many grammar mistakes from u post, i really doubt if u r a truly native english speaker.

I don't blame all westerners but only the westerners who Cosplay Anime characters. Also there is no racial discrimination on hating those who hurt peoples, it is a fact that western cosplayers only end hurting many of the Anime fans of the character they cosplayed because they never succeed to do it.

If you think this is discriminating then you should not hate the murders, maniacs, psychos, etc who having fun by hurting peoples.
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2004-12-20
在线时间:
258小时
发帖:
只看该作者 51楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 Proud Asian 发布

So you are a westerner living in the west, no wonder you side with your fellow westerners.

If you think the purpose of having fun will justify anything including hurting peoples then why are you westerners put the psychos and maniacs in your country inside the prison?

And if you westerners want to have fun then do it by not causing harm to us Asians and to millions of our Anime fans, go stick to your own western cartoon because we Asians and Anime fans don't care whatever you westerners did to your own western stuff and self.

Anyway, it seems some members of this forum are westerners living in the west, I'm a bit surprised.

Not depend on the story setting but depend on the characters facial & body form.

It just like an Asian actress lets say Wu Yi playing in a movie with a setting in the west. Who do you think the one who can Cosplay her successfuly, westerners or Asians? Of course Asians because Wu Yi would still be Wu Yi no matter on what setting or place she is stated to come from in the movie story.

LOL, Asian people who live in western countries and don't share the same feelings with you are westerners.

You are always talking about the characters facial and body form. Haven't you ever seen those anime characters who are westerns in appearance?
注册时间:
2010-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 52楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 nicholas30 发布

LOL, Asian people who live in western countries and don't share the same feelings with you are westerners.

You are always talking about the characters facial and body form. Haven't you ever seen those anime characters who are westerns in appearance?

If that is true then why the one who resemble or who look better cosplaying Anime characters are us Asians and not you westerners?

Don't you westerners know that you look ridiculous when cosplaying our Anime/Asian characters? Because we Asians make our Anime/Asian characters with :
- Almond shape eyes while you westerners born with deep set eyes.
- Small nose while you westerners born with looooong nose.
- Sharp jaw while you westerners born with square jaw.
- Cute round face while you westerners born with boney square face.
- Smallish body form while you westerners born with big wide body form.

Also the westerners like you who think they are Asian just because they were born with some Asian blood in them are nothing but living in their delussional world. Only someone who born with pure Asian blood and live in Asia with Asian countries nationality who can claim as Asian and have the right to be called as Asian.

引用
最初由 VigorMDon 发布
well, I bet westerners under 10 years of age can cosplay some loli or shoutai anime characters perfectly...

They will still fail because Anime characters facial & body form not made based on westerners facial & body form, especially when westerners aged too fast which is one of the reason they always fail cosplaying Anime or other Asian characters.
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2009-05-10
在线时间:
100小时
发帖:
只看该作者 53楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
hey, guys, what up with all this english?
well, i guess every one with the egg pain?
so i just replied with english as well, so i guess i am egg pain as well.
anyway, i haven't read the threat yet, so no comment on anything yet, will post comment once i gone thought the threat.

注册时间:
2004-06-25
在线时间:
3小时
发帖:
只看该作者 54楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
樓上的...你的egg pain讓我笑到不行...

注册时间:
2009-05-10
在线时间:
100小时
发帖:
只看该作者 55楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 熾之天使 发布
樓上的...你的egg pain讓我笑到不行...

如果这句是取笑的话,那我现在真是无地自容了。[/ku]

if you was making fun of me, i feel very bad right now.[/ku]

如果是褒义的话,难道我有搞笑的才能?:p

but if that was a praise, than maybe i have some sense of humour?:p

well, egg pain is just a direct translation of 蛋疼. may be i should translate as born to dead, but that will be very boring, isn't it?

注册时间:
2004-06-25
在线时间:
3小时
发帖:
只看该作者 56楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 wchx_1989 发布

如果这句是取笑的话,那我现在真是无地自容了。[/ku]

if you was making fun of me, i feel very bad right now.[/ku]

如果是褒义的话,难道我有搞笑的才能?:p

but if that was a praise, than maybe i have some sense of humour?:p

well, egg pain is just a direct translation of 蛋疼. may be i should translate as born to dead, but that will be very boring, isn't it?

喔~不是取笑啦~~是因為有梗而笑
以前學生時代還蠻愛玩這種中式英文

注册时间:
2009-05-10
在线时间:
100小时
发帖:
只看该作者 57楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 熾之天使 发布

喔~不是取笑啦~~是因為有梗而笑
以前學生時代還蠻愛玩這種中式英文

啊,时代的眼泪啊,当年小学的时候就会几个单词就开始去翻译了。
印象最深刻的应该是 good good study, day day up 吧。
真是岁月不留人,人生当何是啊。:(

级别: 光明使者
注册时间:
2008-02-08
在线时间:
819小时
发帖:
只看该作者 58楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 wchx_1989 发布

啊,时代的眼泪啊,当年小学的时候就会几个单词就开始去翻译了。
印象最深刻的应该是 good good study, day day up 吧。
真是岁月不留人,人生当何是啊。:(

不是I give you some colour see see么?:D

以熊熊烈火制异性恋,吾等大义无垢,全员拔刀!公子拔刀!
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2005-02-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 59楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
to Proud Asian:
nobody force you to see the thing you don't like

這是我第2次看到外國人在ppg發貼了

花冠的殺傷力太大了.........
然後, 我說出這句打從心底湧現的話語:
「請嫁給我吧!」
是的, 我唸出這句魔法之語。
里香低下頭, 有好一會兒動也不動, 從我這邊看過去只能看到她的面紗, 里香現在是甚麼表情呢?
好不容易抬起頭來的里香開心地笑了。
「好。」
里香說.
「好。」
她還說了兩次。

歡迎參觀! 個人珍藏(09/11/15更新)[\color] 123
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个