Asian Cosplayer Mitsuki Sawatari from He Is My Master

Asian Cosplayer Konomi Yuzuhara from To Heart 2

Asian Cosplayer Chii from Chobits

Asian Cosplayer Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble

Asian Cosplayer Hinamori Momo from Bleach

Asian Cosplayer Metis from Persona 3 FES

Asian Cosplayer Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy AC

western cosplayers :

western cosplayers are cancer for Anime which ruin Anime and millions of Anime fans Anime fantasy because western cosplayers not have the correct facial & body form to Cosplay Anime characters since Anime characters based on Asians facial & body form.

Sorry that I can not speak in Chinese language.
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2004-10-25
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
Well, me too.
Basically, I do not have so much interesting in cosplays. Some of the cosplays are fantastic, some are horrible. I’m Chinese, so I think the Asian cosplay is much better than western one. Today, I know that western people also have the same feeling.

By the way, you do not understand Chinese, how can you find this BBS and make this topic?

好吧,我承认我是无聊来写英语的

应援LP+,虽然不玩
北海道 东日本 中部 西日本 九州

赌局10胜18负(W:TH2 ,玻璃性别,?,凉宫真4,凉宫真12,Kanon chap.1;6;24,奈叶SS chap.1,TT 13 L:TH2,TH2,TH2,HIME2绿,凉宫真13世界杯,凉宫last,2006萌BEST,Kanon chap.2;3;4;5;7;9;10,LLX 11,奈叶SS chap.2,MF chap.25,PL,chap.6)
注册时间:
2010-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 KID的hotaru 发布
Well, me too.
Basically, I do not have so much interesting in cosplays. Some of the cosplays are fantastic, some are horrible. I’m Chinese, so I think the Asian cosplay is much better than western one. Today, I know that western people also have the same feeling.

By the way, you do not understand Chinese, how can you find this BBS and make this topic?

好吧,我承认我是无聊来写英语的

With baidu search engine with the keyword Anime Forum.

Can you please translate "I hate western cosplayers" into Chinese language? I'm an Asian activist expertising in Anime and Cosplay, western cosplayers are cancer for our Anime. I want to change the title of this topic with the translated version.

I'm also sorry to the moderator if I posted this topic in the wrong subforum.
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2008-11-02
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
The position of the thread is surprisely right lol

注册时间:
2004-10-25
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 Proud Asian 发布
With baidu search engine with the keyword Anime Forum.

I'm also sorry to the moderator if I posted this topic in the wrong subforum.

Don’t worry. Your topic is in the right place. And I think lots of replies will come after several hours. Now is the summer holiday time. Students have nothing to do.

By the way, you did a mistake in your personal data. “帅哥” in Chinese means girls and “靓女” means boys. >_<

应援LP+,虽然不玩
北海道 东日本 中部 西日本 九州

赌局10胜18负(W:TH2 ,玻璃性别,?,凉宫真4,凉宫真12,Kanon chap.1;6;24,奈叶SS chap.1,TT 13 L:TH2,TH2,TH2,HIME2绿,凉宫真13世界杯,凉宫last,2006萌BEST,Kanon chap.2;3;4;5;7;9;10,LLX 11,奈叶SS chap.2,MF chap.25,PL,chap.6)
注册时间:
2010-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 Reverie 发布
The position of the thread is surprisely right lol

I'm glad, I really posted this topic randomly without knowing which sub-forum it is.
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2005-08-08
在线时间:
97小时
发帖:
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
"speak in Chinese language?" I really suspect your English. By the way, it's not easy to get POPGO by searching Baidu for Anime Forum (it lies deep). In my opinion, it's illogical to search for a Chinese forum with English key words, after all,we have google translation,right?
日,别开玩笑了。

请视神光为善
注册时间:
2010-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 KID的hotaru 发布

Don’t worry. Your topic is in the right place. And I think lots of replies will come after several hours. Now is the summer holiday time. Students have nothing to do.

By the way, you did a mistake in your personal data. “帅哥” in Chinese means girls and “靓女” means boys. >_<

Thank you, I have edited my profile.

Can you please or other Chinese in here translate "I hate western cosplayer" into Chinese language also in Chinese character?

I want to change my topic title with that.

引用
最初由 holocaust 发布
"speak in Chinese language?" I really suspect your English. By the way, it's not easy to get POPGO by searching Baidu for Anime Forum (it lies deep). In my opinion, it's illogical to search for a Chinese forum with English key words, after all,we have google translation,right?
日,别开玩笑了。

I think Anime is a general term which is why Baidu bot able to detect the keyword, from what I see popgo are a very popular forum seeing the millions of post in this forum.
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2007-04-25
在线时间:
95小时
发帖:
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
Most of the Japanese cosplayers are also horrible. That is called the tragical love for the Anime. Probably, there are few cosplayers who can pleasant to see. In my opinion, cosplay is not the right way to show about the anime. After seeing the cosplay show, many people would consider that those cosplayers are kind of crazy(incomprehensibility).

常驻S1了
注册时间:
2010-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 怪蜀黍 发布
Most of the Japanese cosplayers are also horrible. That is called the tragical love for the Anime. Probably, there are few cosplayers who can pleasant to see. In my opinion, cosplay is not the right way to show about the anime. After seeing the cosplay show, many people would consider that those cosplayers are kind of crazy(incomprehensibility).

Cosplay are now considered as one of the world fashion styles.

In Japan, cosplayers are used to greet tourist which shows Cosplay also affect tourism. Millions of Anime fans would be happy seeing their favorite Anime characters come to live in the form of peoples who Cosplay them good.

I have go to tudou.com and other Chinese video sharing website and see thousand videos [ not watching all of it ] of Chinese cosplayers.
注册时间:
2007-12-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
the Chinese translation of "I hate western cosplayer" is "俺最烦那些西部的余弦玩家了"

雷声轰隆隆,肚子空洞洞,我在做什么?发愣
注册时间:
2010-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 刺猬Wang 发布
the Chinese translation of "I hate western cosplayer" is "俺最烦那些西部的余弦玩家了"

Thank you
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2007-04-25
在线时间:
95小时
发帖:
只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 Proud Asian 发布

Thank you

If you wanna the title be attracted,you can say:

西洋之角色扮演乃毒瘤于动画也,吾毕生愤恨之。

PS:what is the "余弦” means.......

常驻S1了
注册时间:
2010-06-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 13楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 怪蜀黍 发布

西洋之角色扮演乃毒瘤于动画也,吾毕生愤恨之。

When I use translator "余弦" mean "cosine" or is that how Chinese write Cosplay in Chinese character?
注册时间:
2007-12-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 14楼 发表于: 2010-06-11
引用
最初由 Proud Asian 发布

When I use translator "余弦" mean "cosine" or is that how Chinese write Cosplay in Chinese character?

sorry about that, I made a joke... the correct translation is "人家最讨厌那些西方cosplayer了!".
引用
最初由 怪蜀黍 发布

西洋之角色扮演乃毒瘤于动画也,吾毕生愤恨之。

this one is better~

雷声轰隆隆,肚子空洞洞,我在做什么?发愣
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个