注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 90楼 发表于: 2002-11-09
引用
最初由 Arael 发布

actually, you might want to type slower and be more careful....
I hope you don't write like this in your English tests? :P
You're still in high school... I'm quite sure your English can improve a lot before you start college.
Someday you'll have dreams in English too :)

Dream in English????Nah,kind of weird, but maybe I should used to it.

人的价值不在于身份也不在于财富, 而在于那个人心灵的美丽与高尚; 望你能与受伤的人一起流泪, 成为悲伤的人心灵的支柱.

可口可乐, 你神了厂(腹拜ing..........)
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 91楼 发表于: 2002-11-09
引用
最初由 Lizard 发布
hahaa~`yea~`really interesting story`
although im in high school,too, i havnt heard anyone around me asked those kinds of question.>v<~`
dont feel sad or something, because there is nothing to do with anyone of us. it just different values between asian and american`~

OOO,I don't feel sad or something about those kind of the question, because when I was in China, I have heard enough from my classmates' mouth. I just feel surprise the American girls talk about the same things as the boys did. Fine, I'll used to it.:D

级别: 元老
注册时间:
2002-10-03
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 92楼 发表于: 2002-11-09
haha~`this thread becomes the longest one in here

"Never apologize for saying what you feel. It's like apologizing for being real."
注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 93楼 发表于: 2002-11-09
Because this thread don't have the topic limit. Actually, this thread is a water thread, and I made a English water thread for everybody.:D

级别: 版主
注册时间:
2002-04-23
在线时间:
3小时
发帖:
只看该作者 94楼 发表于: 2002-11-10
hoho, water topic........strange define. But i can't find any good description for it.

身份 :我是坏人:D
目标 :收齐高达系列:p
请多多支持ftp区啊(顺便edonkey, mirc吧)

偶的业余嗜好:

暴走模式->
注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 95楼 发表于: 2002-11-10
However,you can't finy any bad decription either. :D

级别: 管理员
注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 96楼 发表于: 2002-11-11
引用
最初由 Lizard 发布
haha~`this thread becomes the longest one in here

It's getting pretty long...
But the longest thread is still the US thread :)

注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 97楼 发表于: 2002-11-11
I got a very happy day. This afternoon, I went to my eldest uncle's house with my two cousins for rowing boat. That's a small boat just fit for two people, and the boat is very easy be up side down.
Well all of us don't know how to row to boat, except my eldest uncle. So he was teaching us how to row. Haha, the funny show began. First my uncle was trying to teach my tallest cousin. After they sat on the boat, my uncle began to tell the technique.But my tallest cousin was kind of retarded, when my uncle's body inclined to the left, and he inclined to the left too;when my uncle inclined to the right, and he incline to the right too. Well I bet you can guess what follow was happening. Of couse the boat was up side down, and my uncle and cousin fell into the river.Then everybody laughed. Of couse, then you helped them out of the river, and they were totally wet.
However my uncle taught us well, except my tallest cousin. My fatest cousin and me were rowing well, and we rowed the boad far away from my uncle's house, then we rowed back.
After the boating, we play the PS game. And our parents were also talking happily. Anyhow, what a great day.

级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 98楼 发表于: 2002-11-11
引用
最初由 whatever 发布
I got a very happy day. This afternoon, I went to my eldest uncle's house with my two cousins for rowing boat. That's a small boat just fit for two people, and the boat is very easy be up side down.
Well all of us don't know how to row to boat, except my eldest uncle. So he was teaching us how to row. Haha, the funny show began. First my uncle was trying to teach my tallest cousin. After they sat on the boat, my uncle began to tell the technique.But my tallest cousin was kind of retarded, when my uncle's body inclined to the left, and he inclined to the left too;when my uncle inclined to the right, and he incline to the right too. Well I bet you can guess what follow was happening. Of couse the boat was up side down, and my uncle and cousin fell into the river.Then everybody laughed. Of couse, then you helped them out of the river, and they were totally wet.
However my uncle taught us well, except my tallest cousin. My fatest cousin and me were rowing well, and we rowed the boad far away from my uncle's house, then we rowed back.
After the boating, we play the PS game. And our parents were also talking happily. Anyhow, what a great day.

This thread is going to be your diary....:)
注册时间:
2002-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 99楼 发表于: 2002-11-11
i have never rowed before, but i think it's an unforgettable experience~~

btw, i prefer to know what ps game u guys played:):)

i like, where u sleep
when u sleep, next to me
i like, where u sleep
here

cause our lips, can touch
and our cheeks, can brush
our lips, can touch
here

u r the one that lies close to me
and whispers "hello, i've missed u quite terribly"
i fell in love with u suddenly
that there's no place else i could be but here in ur arms~ : )
注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 100楼 发表于: 2002-11-11
引用
最初由 sandra 发布

This thread is going to be your diary....:)

I wonder why just only me share the experience to everybody. You know, everybody have different experience at school, at home, or living experience, or funny things.Why don't you guys share with others, I really want to hear some funny things or experience of you guys, what you meet ,what you see, what you feel, anything is OK.

级别: 管理员
注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 101楼 发表于: 2002-11-12
引用
最初由 myrion 发布
i have never rowed before, but i think it's an unforgettable experience~~

btw, i prefer to know what ps game u guys played:):)

I'm actually staying next to a river...
And there is a boat rental place upstream. So it's not too difficult to do some rowing... But I've only done it few times...

myrion also play games? :P
I haven't played any gam since Ultima 9:P
Always 'wanted' to play Final Fantasy, though....
But no action so far....

引用
最初由 whatever 发布

I wonder why just only me share the experience to everybody. You know, everybody have different experience at school, at home, or living experience, or funny things.Why don't you guys share with others, I really want to hear some funny things or experience of you guys, what you meet ,what you see, what you feel, anything is OK.

The problem is... I don't have any interesting things to share :P
Ah, anyway, I can share some really boring things though.
There has been some problems with my Linux server recently.
It will hang with a large number of processes from time to time...
I really don't know if it's been hacked, or if it's under some kind of denial of service attack.
I've been trying to kill all sorts of daemons.... But still can't find the culprit.
I really don't want to resinstall the thing... So maybe I'll try changing the IP frist.

Well, hope you're still awake :P

级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2002-04-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 102楼 发表于: 2002-11-12
hello, everyone~ i hope it's not too late to join the conversation from now on...
i'm new to this board and am somehow interested in knowing the ppl in this area^^

maybe it's not a bad thing to introduce myself here, (instead of the one in chinese above)
i'm Sophie, a high school student who has been in canada for almost a year so far, and now i'm in gr 11. the idea mr. whatever (^_^b) suggested is just great. animation gives us dreams and brings us together to popgo so we have possibilities to talk about cartoons, comics, novels or anything we want. it's really good if we can chat in english. i mean, why not build up the language at the same time when we are having fun? isn't that even better? maybe some ppl do not need that, but they can help and lead us who do need it to step on the correct way of learning the language, like what the board master and some kindhearted ppl are doing now. But anyways, it's personal right to speak the language they want. :D

i'm also a piano player who has accomplished top grade (10) in piano exam in china. but the thing is, the certification has totally lost its use since i came here *sigh* and i have joined the choir and the band as well~~ the music teacher sucks, he always gives me too much work that i could never finish ~~ i used to be the flute player in the band, but since there're too many of them and their sound is just..... unbearable... so i quit and start to be a drummer. it's quite funny to play snare drums (jazz drums) and timpani but sometimes i just sit there and do nothing because some soft songs don't need drums at all. i also play piccolo, which is always the highest notes shrieking above the whole band, it's fun, too because u're the only one who play that in the whole bandwhich makes u important. But also gotta be very careful it's too obvious to make mistakes because of its high ,sharp sound.

hoho, that's what i want to share, to show my friendness.

btw, u guys talked about why there're so few ppl in this board, the problem i guess, is that few ppl know this place and they never comes. like me for e.g. ^^ i have known this web(popgo) for at least two years(including the time i'm in china) but everytime when i go into this web, i go directly to the main topic or download or gao qiao area but never thought of coming in here. maybe we should try to publish more ad to make here well-known, hope that works

You may be one person to the world; but to one person, you may be the world.
注册时间:
2002-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 103楼 发表于: 2002-11-12
引用
最初由 Arael 发布
myrion also play games? :P
I haven't played any gam since Ultima 9:P
Always 'wanted' to play Final Fantasy, though....
But no action so far....

haha~~i like to play all kinds of games since a child, no matter tv games, pc games, online games, etc..but recently i am lazy to take action, too:~~

引用
最初由 Arael 发布
The problem is... I don't have any interesting things to share :P
Ah, anyway, I can share some really boring things though.

me too:~~i think my life was more colorful before coming here. besides studying, i have no interestings sharing with all guys :( :(

i like, where u sleep
when u sleep, next to me
i like, where u sleep
here

our lips, can touch
here

注册时间:
2002-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 104楼 发表于: 2002-11-12
引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
hello, everyone~ i hope it's not too late to join the conversation from now on...

welcome here, Sophie:):)

引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
i'm also a piano player who has accomplished top grade (10) in piano exam in china. but the thing is, the certification has totally lost its use since i came here *sigh*

me too. but i think it's not the most important. just keep practice u will find it's deserved.

引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
and i have joined the choir and the band as well~~
so i quit and start to be a drummer. it's quite funny to play snare drums (jazz drums) and timpani but sometimes i just sit there and do nothing because some soft songs don't need drums at all.

just like me, haha~~what a coindicence:):)
i think a flute player is very elegant and wanna be that one originally. in fact i am interested in acting in the front row of the band they r always. too many girls learn it before i joined, and at last i choose the percussion:(:(
but i have no regrets, it's really fun. that's the reason i suggest even sometimes make a joke on my coach to choose "March" to play, or else i just sit there like u:):)

anyway, it looks like i got a close friend similar to me:):)

i like, where u sleep
when u sleep, next to me
i like, where u sleep
here

our lips, can touch
here

快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个