注册时间:
2002-10-03
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 105楼 发表于: 2002-11-12
引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
hello, everyone~ i hope it's not too late to join the conversation from now on...
i'm new to this board and am somehow interested in knowing the ppl in this area^^

maybe it's not a bad thing to introduce myself here, (instead of the one in chinese above)
i'm Sophie, a high school student who has been in canada for almost a year so far, and now i'm in gr 11. the idea mr. whatever (^_^b) suggested is just great. animation gives us dreams and brings us together to popgo so we have possibilities to talk about cartoons, comics, novels or anything we want. it's really good if we can chat in english. i mean, why not build up the language at the same time when we are having fun? isn't that even better? maybe some ppl do not need that, but they can help and lead us who do need it to step on the correct way of learning the language, like what the board master and some kindhearted ppl are doing now. But anyways, it's personal right to speak the language they want. :D

hh~`hello~`im in gr.11, 2~` im in toronto, how about u~?
anyways, seems we have a new friend here~`kakaka``

"Never apologize for saying what you feel. It's like apologizing for being real."
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 106楼 发表于: 2002-11-13
引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
hello, everyone~ i hope it's not too late to join the conversation from now on...
i'm new to this board and am somehow interested in knowing the ppl in this area^^

maybe it's not a bad thing to introduce myself here, (instead of the one in chinese above)
i'm Sophie, a high school student who has been in canada for almost a year so far, and now i'm in gr 11. the idea mr. whatever (^_^b) suggested is just great. animation gives us dreams and brings us together to popgo so we have possibilities to talk about cartoons, comics, novels or anything we want. it's really good if we can chat in english. i mean, why not build up the language at the same time when we are having fun? isn't that even better? maybe some ppl do not need that, but they can help and lead us who do need it to step on the correct way of learning the language, like what the board master and some kindhearted ppl are doing now. But anyways, it's personal right to speak the language they want. :D

i'm also a piano player who has accomplished top grade (10) in piano exam in china. but the thing is, the certification has totally lost its use since i came here *sigh* and i have joined the choir and the band as well~~ the music teacher sucks, he always gives me too much work that i could never finish ~~ i used to be the flute player in the band, but since there're too many of them and their sound is just..... unbearable... so i quit and start to be a drummer. it's quite funny to play snare drums (jazz drums) and timpani but sometimes i just sit there and do nothing because some soft songs don't need drums at all. i also play piccolo, which is always the highest notes shrieking above the whole band, it's fun, too because u're the only one who play that in the whole bandwhich makes u important. But also gotta be very careful it's too obvious to make mistakes because of its high ,sharp sound.

hoho, that's what i want to share, to show my friendness.

btw, u guys talked about why there're so few ppl in this board, the problem i guess, is that few ppl know this place and they never comes. like me for e.g. ^^ i have known this web(popgo) for at least two years(including the time i'm in china) but everytime when i go into this web, i go directly to the main topic or download or gao qiao area but never thought of coming in here. maybe we should try to publish more ad to make here well-known, hope that works

Hahaha, welcome. I really like your story. And I admire you can pass the top grade (10) in piano exam in China, I just past 7 grade before I came to US. Maybe I think I was a little bit more lucky than you, huh. My chorus teacher play piano suck, so he just can find some students play for the chorus, and I was one of them. He taught me how to play a song fast. Since I practice a month, my signreading(I don't know how to spell) was much, much better than before. I think you play better than I, so you can do better than me, the important thing just the methods.
And I don't think I will join to band, because there're enough things for me to do. Maybe I didn't tell, I am a good painter too, so, I get to draw something for the schools' art show or for the chorus.
Btw, your English is really good, how long did you go to Canada. Let's be a friend.
One more thing, I wonder why you call me Mr. whatever. :eek: I remember when I registered, I didn't sign the gender. :confused: And actually I am a girl instead of a boy.:DBut please don't call me miss, I hope you guys can call me buddy or pal instead of miss, or mr.:D :

人的价值不在于身份也不在于财富, 而在于那个人心灵的美丽与高尚; 望你能与受伤的人一起流泪, 成为悲伤的人心灵的支柱.

可口可乐, 你神了厂(腹拜ing..........)
级别: 元老
注册时间:
2002-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 107楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
surprise!!!
haha~~perhaps i got misunderstanding by ur photo.
i think whatever is a little boy instead of a cute girl all along:):)

i like, where u sleep
when u sleep, next to me
i like, where u sleep
here

cause our lips, can touch
and our cheeks, can brush
our lips, can touch
here

u r the one that lies close to me
and whispers "hello, i've missed u quite terribly"
i fell in love with u suddenly
that there's no place else i could be but here in ur arms~ : )
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 108楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
引用
最初由 myrion 发布
surprise!!!
haha~~perhaps i got misunderstanding by ur photo.
i think whatever is a little boy instead of a cute girl all along:):)

Because that photo is really cute, so I used it. And another reason is I also use this photo in other forums, I don't want to change. But that's not mean I am a little boy.:D

人的价值不在于身份也不在于财富, 而在于那个人心灵的美丽与高尚; 望你能与受伤的人一起流泪, 成为悲伤的人心灵的支柱.

可口可乐, 你神了厂(腹拜ing..........)
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2002-04-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 109楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
引用
最初由 myrion 发布

welcome here, Sophie:):)

me too. but i think it's not the most important. just keep practice u will find it's deserved.

just like me, haha~~what a coindicence:):)
i think a flute player is very elegant and wanna be that one originally. in fact i am interested in acting in the front row of the band they r always. too many girls learn it before i joined, and at last i choose the percussion:(:(
but i have no regrets, it's really fun. that's the reason i suggest even sometimes make a joke on my coach to choose "March" to play, or else i just sit there like u:):)

anyway, it looks like i got a close friend similar to me:):)

really? hoho, u know, i couldn't find anyone who's having fun on music like me in the whole vancouver so far ^^ i mean, having desire to show up instead of playing or just be curious at different instruments :D so happy to find someone similar to me :)
anyways, playing music is really a good way to put off all your stress sometimes.
PS: u called ur music teacher "coach"? i thought we only do that in football :D

You may be one person to the world; but to one person, you may be the world.
注册时间:
2002-04-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 110楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
引用
最初由 Lizard 发布

hh~`hello~`im in gr.11, 2~` im in toronto, how about u~?
anyways, seems we have a new friend here~`kakaka``

i'm in van^^ gr 11 is ok, but i'll have two provincial this year, and four next year :( how about u? :D

注册时间:
2002-04-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 111楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
引用
最初由 whatever 发布

Hahaha, welcome. I really like your story. And I admire you can pass the top grade (10) in piano exam in China, I just past 7 grade before I came to US. Maybe I think I was a little bit more lucky than you, huh. My chorus teacher play piano suck, so he just can find some students play for the chorus, and I was one of them. He taught me how to play a song fast. Since I practice a month, my signreading(I don't know how to spell) was much, much better than before. I think you play better than I, so you can do better than me, the important thing just the methods.
And I don't think I will join to band, because there're enough things for me to do. Maybe I didn't tell, I am a good painter too, so, I get to draw something for the schools' art show or for the chorus.
Btw, your English is really good, how long did you go to Canada. Let's be a friend.
One more thing, I wonder why you call me Mr. whatever. :eek: I remember when I registered, I didn't sign the gender. :confused: And actually I am a girl instead of a boy.:DBut please don't call me miss, I hope you guys can call me buddy or pal instead of miss, or mr.:D :

piano....... grade is actully not that important if u can really use it as a skill. if u can play a song out after hearing it for several times, then i bet there's almost no differences b/w grade 10 or 7, i don't practise much after i came here, but sometimes i'll have fun to play some songs and feel really happy after enjoying. for classics, i like Chopin's and Bach's. but recently i really love the music which 苜野洋子SANG produced, (i don't know if somebody knows her, she's really famous now and i knew her from COWBOY's music, they are just...... awesome! but also hard to play :( ) i'm not such a good painter, but i'm using painter 6 as painting tool for my comp sometimes i do draw things..... but mostly i draw characters from hunterXhunter (old is always the best!) i arrived Canada last Dec, till now is almost a year. and my writing is sosososo bad that i 'm planning to have a tutor ^_^ i appologize for my mistaken call. sorry about that, dear whatever :)

注册时间:
2002-04-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 112楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
引用
最初由 whatever 发布

Because that photo is really cute, so I used it. And another reason is I also use this photo in other forums, I don't want to change. But that's not mean I am a little boy.:D

mind having an introduction for your picture? who's that guy? which cartoon does he come from?
and i hope u all share ur best characters in your heard to us, so that we can discuss and get to know them, and plz don't say anything bad about any ppl o ~~ :D

my picture...... er....... i don't know it's from a cartoon or only a CG, it's come from ........ i dunno........ don't remember..... (bad start) but i think the pic's nice and the girl has such a sweet smile so that i decided to use it as soon as i see the pic, and i haven't changed it since i use it as my first. :) (first keeps the last)

注册时间:
2002-04-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 113楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
my drawing..... i guess this is the only one i didn't use PAINTER at all........
shame to take it out, but hope u like it, my friends ^^

注册时间:
2002-04-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 114楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
explanation....... LUM (拉姆) FROM 高桥留美子作品<福星小子>
it's really an old comics and cartoon, but till now lum is one of the lovest character i have ever seen in all cartoons. ^^

注册时间:
2002-10-03
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 115楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
引用
最初由 whatever 发布

XD~~~
i thought u were a boy,2~sorry about that..i got confused by the symbol of ur gender :p

引用
最初由 silverpin 发布

i'm in van^^ gr 11 is ok, but i'll have two provincial this year, and four next year :( how about u? :D

oh..what do u mean by "provincial"~??
i dont really get it:confused:

引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
my drawing..... i guess this is the only one i didn't use PAINTER at all........

nice work~~`i like it~

"Never apologize for saying what you feel. It's like apologizing for being real."
级别: 光明使者
注册时间:
2002-04-22
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 116楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
引用
最初由 silverpin 发布

Woo~~~~

What a good drawing!

Isn't it?

Haha:D

I did like to draw too

I had taken the art class when I educated in H.K.

But....I draw not so well...

I just have interset in drawing.

When I arrived here,the first year, I took an art class too. A fashion design class.I thought that it was interesting and a class has many leisue time...

But in fact,it was bored me.....

引用
最初由 silverpin 发布

explanation....... LUM (拉姆) FROM 高桥留美子作品<福星小子>
it's really an old comics and cartoon, but till now lum is one of the lovest character i have ever seen in all cartoons. ^^

I han seen a cartoon that called "山T女福星" in Hong Kong....

Is it as same as "福星小子"???

PS:Hollo everybody ~~~~
I am San, nice to meet you!

PS:Gotta sleep,bye all

未選之路

林中兩路分,可惜難兼行。
游子久佇立,極目望一徑。
蜿蜒復曲折,隱於叢林中。
我選另一途,合理亦公正。
草密人跡罕,正待人通行。
足跡踏過處,兩路皆相同。
兩路林中伸,落葉無人蹤。
我選一路走,深知路無窮。
我疑從今後,能否轉回程。
數十年之後,談起常歎息。
林中兩路分,一路人跡稀。
我獨進此路,境遇乃相異。

-----羅伯特。弗羅斯特(1916)
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 117楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
good news: girls increasing in Manyou now, hehe, in the begining there were very few girls in Manyou, but now hehe...

海外联盟之流浪军团诚邀海外游子加入军团,架设海外游子友谊的桥梁,增进海外游子对动漫那份炙热的感情,为发展壮大漫游做出自己的努力!!!

注册时间:
2002-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 118楼 发表于: 2002-11-14
引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
really? hoho, u know, i couldn't find anyone who's having fun on music like me in the whole vancouver so far ^^ i mean, having desire to show up instead of playing or just be curious at different instruments :D so happy to find someone similar to me :)
anyways, playing music is really a good way to put off all your stress sometimes. PS: u called ur music teacher "coach"? i thought we only do that in football :D

me too. since i have come here for studying, never got such analogous friends desiring for the music like i:):)
we all call our music director "coach" for joking, and i do not think it only can be used in relating sports:):)

btw, your "lum" is so ~~~~~pretty!!!
nothing can be done about the art or design for me:(:(

i like, where u sleep
when u sleep, next to me
i like, where u sleep
here

our lips, can touch
here

注册时间:
2002-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 119楼 发表于: 2002-11-15
引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
and i hope u all share ur best characters in your heard to us, so that we can discuss and get to know them, and plz don't say anything bad about any ppl o ~~ :D
my picture...... er....... i don't know it's from a cartoon or only a CG, it's come from ........ i dunno........ don't remember..... (bad start) but i think the pic's nice and the girl has such a sweet smile so that i decided to use it as soon as i see the pic, and i haven't changed it since i use it as my first. :) (first keeps the last)

my picture is coming from an old ps romance SLG game called "mitsumete knight". among all 16 leading ladies, i like this "anne" the most. i was attracted by her delicacy at my first sight when i touched this game. after playing and realizing all the endings of 16 ladies , i like her more than before though she did not get her wants at last...i think only unhappy ending is able to catch my attention. maybe i prefer the sad stories to the oppsite happy ones:):)

here r some relating graphics i upload in popgo
http://popgo.net/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=21301
hope u guys all enjoy it:):)

i like, where u sleep
when u sleep, next to me
i like, where u sleep
here

our lips, can touch
here

快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个