2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 120楼 发表于: 2002-11-15
引用
最初由 myrion 发布
surprise!!!
haha~~perhaps i got misunderstanding by ur photo.
i think whatever is a little boy instead of a cute girl all along:):)

ah... me too...
no wonder whatever was embarrased by those questions :P

引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
my drawing..... i guess this is the only one i didn't use PAINTER at all........
shame to take it out, but hope u like it, my friends ^^

Welcome to this overseas area, Sophie.

It's lovely :) Have you posted your drawings in the original CG area too?
And if you know other overseas friends on popgo, please ask them to visit here too :)

级别: 管理员
注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 121楼 发表于: 2002-11-15
引用
最初由 myrion 发布

my picture is coming from an old ps romance SLG game called "mitsumete knight". among all 16 leading ladies, i like this "anne" the most. i was attracted by her delicacy at my first sight when i touched this game. after playing and realizing all the endings of 16 ladies , i like her more than before though she did not get her wants at last...i think only unhappy ending is able to catch my attention. maybe i prefer the sad stories to the oppsite happy ones:):)

here r some relating graphics i upload in popgo
http://popgo.net/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=21301
hope u guys all enjoy it:):)

Haha, I always wanted to ask you about your signature and 'head figure' :)

The pictures are pretty :)
Although I've never played any SLG....
By the way, have you ever played those Apple II games? :P

级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 122楼 发表于: 2002-11-15
引用
最初由 silverpin 发布

piano....... grade is actully not that important if u can really use it as a skill. if u can play a song out after hearing it for several times, then i bet there's almost no differences b/w grade 10 or 7, i don't practise much after i came here, but sometimes i'll have fun to play some songs and feel really happy after enjoying. for classics, i like Chopin's and Bach's. but recently i really love the music which 苜野洋子SANG produced, (i don't know if somebody knows her, she's really famous now and i knew her from COWBOY's music, they are just...... awesome! but also hard to play :( ) i'm not such a good painter, but i'm using painter 6 as painting tool for my comp sometimes i do draw things..... but mostly i draw characters from hunterXhunter (old is always the best!) i arrived Canada last Dec, till now is almost a year. and my writing is sosososo bad that i 'm planning to have a tutor ^_^ i appologize for my mistaken call. sorry about that, dear whatever :)

Haha, just find. Actually, I just a 10 grader, I think I am younger than you. And in the Americans' eyes, maybe I always a little girl.So, if you like, you can called me little whatever. :P
Actually I can't play a song out after hearing it for several times, just my signreading is better than before, such if the song is not so hard, than I could play it by signreading. I think you can do that too, can't you? ;)
Btw, I don't remember which cartoon my photo came from.Because since I was 5 year old till now, I had seen more than 200 Janpanese cartoon.:D And actually, I still have other kind of the photo can be used, but they're too big, so........ :D
Fine now, whatever.

人的价值不在于身份也不在于财富, 而在于那个人心灵的美丽与高尚; 望你能与受伤的人一起流泪, 成为悲伤的人心灵的支柱.

可口可乐, 你神了厂(腹拜ing..........)
注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 123楼 发表于: 2002-11-15
引用
最初由 silverpin 发布
my drawing..... i guess this is the only one i didn't use PAINTER at all........
shame to take it out, but hope u like it, my friends ^^

Well, that's a good painting though:D , I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I don't have sketch machine, otherwise, I can share mine :( . I decide to buy one in Thanks Given, I hope the prize can be low at that time. I have finish the act class's lesson last year, so my teacher let me draw whatever I want, so I drew some cartoons, such some characters, some gudams, something like that.

注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 124楼 发表于: 2002-11-15
引用
最初由 whatever 发布

Well, that's a good painting though:D , I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I don't have sketch machine, otherwise, I can share mine :( . I decide to buy one in Thanks Given, I hope the prize can be low at that time. I have finish the act class's lesson last year, so my teacher let me draw whatever I want, so I drew some cartoons, such some characters, some gudams, something like that.

Just wondering.... what's a sketch machine..?

Hm.. they should be... :)

Thanksgiving
price
art
'such as'

To all participants in this thread: Should we really indicate others' grammar/spelling mistakes?
What do you think? Will this affect the atmosphere of this thread?

注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 125楼 发表于: 2002-11-15
引用
最初由 Arael 发布

ah... me too...
no wonder whatever was embarrased by those questions :P

Welcome to this overseas area, Sophie.

It's lovely :) Have you posted your drawings in the original CG area too?
And if you know other overseas friends on popgo, please ask them to visit here too :)

:eek: look like everybody here think I am a little boy. Nah, if I knew that, I should never tell everybody I am a little girl. So forget it , If you guys still think I am a little boy, fine, I am a little boy.:D If you think I am a little girl , then I am a little girl. But please, don't call me Miss or Mr, or Mrs:D

注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 126楼 发表于: 2002-11-15
I have a good news and a bad news about my maths class. Ah, should I tell the good news first or bad news first. Of course is the bad news first. The bad news is I dropped from No.1 of all 6 periods(math class) to out of top 10 :( . The good news is the No.1 place is belong to another Chinese girl, she can speak mandarin, but she's born and grew up in America. :D

注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 127楼 发表于: 2002-11-15
Last things I want to share is I'll to cinema and watch "Harry Potter" tomorrow. Tomorrow is the first play day of the second movie of Harry Potter. I hope the movie can as well as I expectant.

注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 128楼 发表于: 2002-11-16
引用
最初由 whatever 发布
I have a good news and a bad news about my maths class. Ah, should I tell the good news first or bad news first. Of course is the bad news first. The bad news is I dropped from No.1 of all 6 periods(math class) to out of top 10 :( . The good news is the No.1 place is belong to another Chinese girl, she can speak mandarin, but she's born and grew up in America. :D

Haha... try to get back the first place next time then :)
There is a American nation-wide test called ASHME, btw. It's quite fun... try to take it if possible :)
引用
最初由 whatever 发布
Last things I want to share is I'll to cinema and watch "Harry Potter" tomorrow. Tomorrow is the first play day of the second movie of Harry Potter. I hope the movie can as well as I expectant.

ha.. I didn't even watch the first one.... I had read the first book though...
maybe I can get borrow the DVD sometime...

注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 129楼 发表于: 2002-11-16
Hey guys, guest what? I have watched the movie Harrit Potty-the chamber secrete tonight. It's really really cool, it's much better than the first one. But unfortunately, my English is not good enough, so I just can understand 80%.Something I still confusing.I decide to read the novel. If you guys have time, you should go to watch it.You will never regret to watch that movie.

级别: 元老
注册时间:
2002-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 130楼 发表于: 2002-11-16
引用
最初由 Arael 发布
By the way, have you ever played those Apple II games? :P

i have no idea about appleII games...what's that?_?

引用
最初由 Arael 发布
Just wondering.... what's a sketch machine..?

i guess it means a scanner:):)

引用
最初由 whatever 发布

i also have read that novel, and i think it should be greater than the 1st one. it's a interesting story, but comparing with "the lord of the rings", i like the latter more:):)

i like, where u sleep
when u sleep, next to me
i like, where u sleep
here

cause our lips, can touch
and our cheeks, can brush
our lips, can touch
here

u r the one that lies close to me
and whispers "hello, i've missed u quite terribly"
i fell in love with u suddenly
that there's no place else i could be but here in ur arms~ : )
注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 131楼 发表于: 2002-11-16
引用
最初由 myrion 发布

i have no idea about appleII games...what's that?_?

i guess it means a scanner:):)

i also have read that novel, and i think it should be greater than the 1st one. it's a interesting story, but comparing with "the lord of the rings", i like the latter more:):)

Haha, I bet I'll go to watch "the lord of the ring" later, on 12,18

级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2002-04-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 132楼 发表于: 2002-11-18
引用
最初由 yuetsantse 发布

Woo~~~~

What a good drawing!

Isn't it?

Haha:D

I did like to draw too

I had taken the art class when I educated in H.K.

But....I draw not so well...

I just have interset in drawing.

When I arrived here,the first year, I took an art class too. A fashion design class.I thought that it was interesting and a class has many leisue time...

But in fact,it was bored me.....

I han seen a cartoon that called "山T女福星" in Hong Kong....

Is it as same as "福星小子"???

PS:Hollo everybody ~~~~
I am San, nice to meet you!

PS:Gotta sleep,bye all

Sam!? nice to meet u in this board, so surprise to see u here :D
it's not bad to practise our english in here, right?

i don't know that u got trained in arts too, maybe show us your work sometimes ? ^^

glad u like the drawing, i was so busy recent that the only thing i can do when i'm free is to draw something :(
yes, it is called 山T女福星 in hk i guess. it is the first cartoon i've seen when i was a little child :D it always brings me beautiful memories and it's still quite famous right now

anyways, i'm looking forward to see ur art work :D (does that give u any pressure ??)

You may be one person to the world; but to one person, you may be the world.
注册时间:
2002-04-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 133楼 发表于: 2002-11-18
引用
最初由 myrion 发布

me too. since i have come here for studying, never got such analogous friends desiring for the music like i:):)
we all call our music director "coach" for joking, and i do not think it only can be used in relating sports:):)

btw, your "lum" is so ~~~~~pretty!!!
nothing can be done about the art or design for me:(:(

ppl say that music is for ppl to enjoy. however, i use it as a tool to satisfy my own desire of showing up, well........ that's just the thing. our music teacher is a french, and ppl said that he used to be a very famous drums player in N.A. in a band of "trooper" (do u guys heard of that? ) he's funny, and works pretty hard on our band. but it's kind of sad that most of us who joined this band don't really come along together, instead,we just need the credit, that's all....

glad u like my drawing ^^ different ppl has different habits, i'm just sometimes like to draw some comics out :D

引用
最初由 myrion 发布

my picture is coming from an old ps romance SLG game called "mitsumete knight". among all 16 leading ladies, i like this "anne" the most. i was attracted by her delicacy at my first sight when i touched this game. after playing and realizing all the endings of 16 ladies , i like her more than before though she did not get her wants at last...i think only unhappy ending is able to catch my attention. maybe i prefer the sad stories to the oppsite happy ones:):)

here r some relating graphics i upload in popgo
http://popgo.net/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=21301
hope u guys all enjoy it:):)

oh....... yeah....... she's pretty..... and attracted like a model^_^
i start to like her a bit la~~~

注册时间:
2002-04-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 134楼 发表于: 2002-11-18
引用
最初由 whatever 发布

Haha, just find. Actually, I just a 10 grader, I think I am younger than you. And in the Americans' eyes, maybe I always a little girl.So, if you like, you can called me little whatever. :P
Actually I can't play a song out after hearing it for several times, just my signreading is better than before, such if the song is not so hard, than I could play it by signreading. I think you can do that too, can't you? ;)
Btw, I don't remember which cartoon my photo came from.Because since I was 5 year old till now, I had seen more than 200 Janpanese cartoon.:D And actually, I still have other kind of the photo can be used, but they're too big, so........ :D
Fine now, whatever.

oh, i always like to play some songs out if i like them very much. like FF8's eyes on me, or fly me to the moon, or some japanese jazz songs. u'll find it pretty interesting when u try to mime the tunes the raw one is like. :D

快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个