楼层直达
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2008-01-02
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
最近由于某种原因重提GUNDAM WING,因此偶然看到外国网友对莉莲娜的评论。资料来源于FACEBOOK的某讨论组,然后我自己翻译了一下。

I know there is a LOT of Relena haters out there and to an extent I understand why. In the beginning of the series, she is spoiled, seemingly pathetic and kind of a stalker for Heero.
But I've noticed that the majority of Relena-bashers out there only hate her because of the series' beginning depiction of her, not the middle or the end of the show. What I've always found remarkable about Relena (even eight year after first seeing GW) is that her journey allows her to really blossom. She strengthens through leading the Sanq Kingdom and taking on the role as Queen and by the end of the show, she is a peace-promoting, independent and confident world leader. She rises up out of her priviledged life, overcomes her own grief over her father's death and then grows up just as wholly if not better than the Gundam pilots themselves. What's not to admire?
我知道有很多人讨厌莉莲娜,而且从某种意义上来说我能理解他们。本剧开头的时候,她是个被宠坏的孩子,看起来挺可怜,而且跟踪希罗。
但是我发现大部分讨厌她的人是因为她在本剧最开始的形象而讨厌她的,不是因为剧情的中段或末段。我始终认为莉莲娜的非凡之处(即使现在离我第一次看GW已经八年)在于她的经历令她成长了。她通过领导桑古王国和登基为女王的经历令自己变得更坚强了,而且在本剧的最后,她成为了推广和平理念、独立、自信的世界领袖。她走出她的特权阶级生活,放下了父亲之死带来的悲痛,到最后与高达驾驶员们相比毫不逊色。难道她不值得敬佩吗?

I could never understand why people hate Releana. I personally liked her, even at the beginning of the series. Occassionally I'd get annoyed with her inability to see "the real world," but that was part of the reason she made such a good leader. She was always willing to see the good in people, even when others wouldn't try. True, she is a little TOO pacifist for my taste, but by Endless Waltz, you can see that she had come to the realization that total pacifism might not work.
Sometimes you have to fight for what you believe in. And war has always been mankind's favorite pass time.
我从来不明白观众们为什么讨厌莉莲娜。个人来说我喜欢她,甚至从开头开始就喜欢。有时候我觉得她挺烦,因为她无法认清“真实的世界”,但这也是令她成为一个杰出领袖的部分原因。她总希望发现人们好的一面,就算其他人不这么做。没错,对我来说她太强调和平主义了,但是在无尽的华尔兹里面,你可以看到她开始明白完全和平主义可能行不通。
有时你要为你的信念而抗争。而且战争一直都是人类的最爱。(本句翻译存疑)

If not for Heero, Releena would not have grown into her role at the end of Endless Waltz. She was a secondary character in the series who said what people needed to hear that would give them hope.
要不是希罗,莉莲娜不可能成长到无尽的华尔兹里最后的那种角色。她在剧中是配角,说着人们需要听到的话来给他们希望。

I hated her the entire series. She gets chauffered around in a pink car?! Seriously?! She makes her medicare-qualified butler do all her research and manage her life. Brat. And then the whole dashing off during her own birthday party was so rude. ... I just hated how she had to be rescued almost every other episode...her idealism definitely annoyed me.
我从头到尾都讨厌她。她乘一辆粉红色的车?不是吧?!她叫她的男管家做所有的调查并且管理她的生活。小孩子气。而且从她的生日会上跑掉真是太没礼貌了。······我只是讨厌她差不多每隔一集就得等人救她。······她的完美主义显然令我讨厌。

I hate you and your pink pink car

It ain't no lie

I want to see you off that cliff

Relena,

Die Die Die
这段应该不用翻译了吧······挺直白的······

Relena is my favorite character in the Gundam universe. It would take me forever to explain why, but I find so much depth in her. She's not afraid to fight for what she believes in, in her own way, and I find that so admirable. Also, she is not Heero's stalker (she follows him a grand total of three times in the series, while he comes looking for her multiple times and utters her name incessantly)! Even if some people are annoyed by her total pacifism, please recall her political stance at the end of "Endless Waltz." She is no longer a Peacecraft, and comes to realize that some dreams, especially that of total peace, need to be fought for.
莉莲娜是我最喜欢的高达系列角色。我得花不少时间去解释为什么,不过我觉得她很有内涵。她不害怕用自己的方式去捍卫自己的信念,我觉得这很值得钦佩。而且她不算跟踪狂(她总共跟过他三次,但他来找过她很多次,也叫过她的名字很多次)。就算观众讨厌她的完全和平主义,别忘了她在无尽的华尔兹里最后的政治立场。她不再坚持完全和平主义,并且明白到:有些梦想,特别是完全和平,需要人们去争取。

I thought Relena was a little bit of a freak to start off with, but intriguing nonetheless. However, I really liked her later on, esp when she led the Sanq Kingdom, in fact i think she totally rocked and yes, i'm a little bias, because i believe in total pacifism as well.
But GW wouldn't be GW if it wasnt for Relena Peacecraft, rite?
我想最开始莉莲娜是有点怪,但还是很迷人。不过,后来我真的很喜欢她,特别是她领导桑古王国时。其实我觉得她非常棒,而且没错,我是有些偏见,因为我也相信完全和平主义。
GW要是没有莉莲娜就不是GW了,对吧?

i laughed histerically when she was listed as one of the top ten anime characters that needs to die.
她被列为十大必须去死的动漫人物之一时,我笑了。

May I also point out she missed shooting Lady Une at point blank range. SHE MISSED! What kind of a nitwit can miss when your target is but a foot away from your gun?! Heero can probably sniper his way with a pistol, but noooo, Relena can't even shoot her father's murderer when she had the element of surprise. To think that a girl so young was spoiled with so many things, she deserves no respect from me. Her idealistic pacifism was just an outgrowth of her spoiled ways -- demanding the extermination of weaponry just because she said so. When she finally realized the defensive capabilities of weaponry as a Dorian, I saw some hope for her. Besides if everybody got rid of all their weapons, wouldn't the world be at the mercy of a ninja-led domination?? :)
我可不可以指出她枪杀蕾蒂安失败?她没打中!如果你的目标就在离枪一英尺远的地方,什么样的笨蛋才会打不中?希罗靠手枪也许就能杀出一条路,但是莉莲娜就算突然袭击也没法报杀父之仇。想一想一个年轻女孩子被各种东西娇惯,我就觉得看不起她。她的完美主义就是她被娇惯的副产品-- 想要根绝武器。当她最后发现武器的防御价值时我总算觉得她还有点希望了。而且如果所有武器都被销毁,世界不就会被忍者的存在所威胁?

I think that Relena is one of the strongest females in the show. In the begining i thought she was just this chick that was bored with her life and wanted something exciting to make her life interesting. Throughout the show she became a fearless advocate for peace that stuck to her ideals which in this show would be hard when everyone is using force. the gundam piloits where on the battlefield while she was on the battlefield of politics.
我想莉莲娜是剧中最强的女性之一。最开始我觉得她只是个小孩子,厌倦了平常的生活,想要找点刺激。但是随着剧情发展,她成了一个无所畏惧的和平倡导者,坚持着自己的理想,就算每个人都在使用暴力。高达驾驶员上战场时她也在政治的战场上。

The main reason I hate Relena is because Im jealous of the fact that she gets to hook up with Heero and I don't. I think I'd make a much better match than she would.
我讨厌莉莲娜的主要原因是我嫉妒她勾引到了希罗但是我没有。我想我跟希罗更配。
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2009-01-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2009-10-01
被最后一条雷到了[/han]
其实标题整个勾起了我少女时期的青涩回忆啊~(那是什么
我个人倒是一点不讨厌她
还用过她名字做过MJ:o