注册时间:
2002-08-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 435楼 发表于: 2007-06-03
引用
最初由 povder 发布
Hi again. I hope that I'm not overusing your hospitality. I have one more text to translate. More precisely 3 fragments from SHnY ep05. If you have some free time, please help :)

Hi there, even though I speak English everyday, I suck at translation, but I will try.
-----------------------------------------------
Anyway, it must be odd to transfer to Canada suddenly without letting anyone know.
总之一定有古怪 突然转学去加拿大 还是在谁都不知道的情况下

Maybe something strange has happened to her (or maybe some emergency happened)
那是遇到了突发事件吧

Maybe there are even more strange things that I don't know. It seems like Asakura didn't go to the school in this city before.
还有不少奇怪的事情呢 朝仓以前好像也不是念的这市内的初中

Of course..
这还用说吗…

I also found out that she was transfered from a middle school that is in another county.
我还发现她是从别的县的初中越区来念北高的

That's really weird. North High School(?) is not a famous school; it is just a common public school.
一定有问题的吧! 北高又不是什么名牌学校 只是一所普通县立高中

Why does she freaking need to come to a ordinary school like this?
为什么她要吃力不讨好来念北高?

I don't know
不知道

But her home is pretty close to school, and it's a five stars apartment.
不过家离学校这么近 还是住的高级公寓

A place like this must be very expansive. Wait a minute, don't tell me she has always been taken "long distance bus" to go to her middle school that is in another county?
这地方位置这么好价格一定很高 难道她以前都是坐车去外县市的初中上学?

Didn't I said I don't know?
都说了不知道了

(2)
I should give up and go home. What good it will do me even I know those things?
趁早放弃回家吧 那种东西就算知道了又能怎么样

No way!
不行!

(3)
To get there, taking the bus is cheaper than taking taxi.
乘电车去比起坐出租车会比较省钱吧

人的价值不在于身份也不在于财富, 而在于那个人心灵的美丽与高尚; 望你能与受伤的人一起流泪, 成为悲伤的人心灵的支柱.

可口可乐, 你神了厂(腹拜ing..........)
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2007-05-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 436楼 发表于: 2007-06-03
Thank you guys for translations.

引用

In Poland manga isn't popular?

It is as popular as anime is. I just don't read it myself :]
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2006-09-24
在线时间:
326小时
发帖:
只看该作者 437楼 发表于: 2007-06-03
引用
最初由 povder 发布
Thank you guys for translations.

It is as popular as anime is. I just don't read it myself :]

BTW:poland didnt ban teletubbies for promoting homosexuality right?seems some pals here are concerned[/TX]

注册时间:
2007-05-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 438楼 发表于: 2007-06-03
Poland didn't ban teletubbies :]. Just some stupid folks said that Tinky Winky was gay. I see that the news spreads into the world. Shame on our country ;)
级别: 精灵王
注册时间:
2004-04-23
在线时间:
4小时
发帖:
只看该作者 439楼 发表于: 2007-06-03
引用
最初由 povder 发布

When I asked my question I was here for a first time, I managed somehow to register :D. I was looking for some chinese anime forum and got there. I noticed that there are many posts and that people are active here so I asked a question here. I have to say that this forum is really very active :)

I rather don't read manga or play anime games. I only watch anime :>. I liked Evangelion, GTO, Cowboy Bebop, all Makoto Shinkai's works, Fullmetal Alchemist. Death Note is one of my favourite series. And of course The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya :D. I recently liked Toki wo kakeru shojo. I like all genres, but not all titles ;). For example I didn't like Appleseed, Silent Mobius or Mugen no Ryvius.

According to my account on anidb.info I watched 43 animes so far. I think that I have a long way before me ;)

Death Note is one of most popular anima in china. the people from little children to young adult are all interested in it, so that it was noticed by department. recently it was reported by the most famous news report program. they declare that it will pollute littler children's soul. :D

Another question, why didn't you look for japanese or american anima forum, but chose chinese. and I saw you copied some chinese text. can you read chinese?

注册时间:
2007-05-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 440楼 发表于: 2007-06-04
I can't read chinese. I guess that you will know why I've chosen chinese forum if you read my first post in this topic.
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个