2007-04-01
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1335楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
引用
最初由 looker3000 发布
六科成立当日 中岛少佐VS八神总队长

Major NAKAJIMA: I believe in Mede. Mede has made my honour. And I raised my daughters in the Mede fashion. I gave them freedom. But I taught them never to dishonour her family. My young daughter found a flight captain, not an Mede. She went to the movies with her. She stayed out late. I didn't protest. Two months ago he took her for a drive with another administration bailiff. Them made her drink whiskey, and then them tried take advantage of her. She resisted, she kept her honour. So them assaulting her useing magic cannon. When I went to the hospital, her bone was broken of all. She couldn’t even weep, because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life. lustiness girl. Now she will never do move again. she only an fifteen. Sorry. I went to the police, like a good Mede. These two devils were brought for trial. The judge sentenced them
crimeless. crimeless! Them went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool. Those two bastards, them smiled at me. Then I said to my wife's soul, “For justice, we must go to Dona Yagami.”

YAGAMI HAYATE: Why did you go to the police? Why didn’t you come to first?

Major NAKAJIMA: What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.

YAGAMI HAYATE: What is that?

Major NAKAJIMA: I want them dead.

YAGAMI HAYATE: That I cannot do.

Major NAKAJIMA: I’ll give you anything you ask.

YAGAMI HAYATE: I’ve known you many years, but this is the first time you've asked me for help. I can’t remember the last time you invited me for a cup of coffee. Even though I'm is godmother to your two girls. But let’s be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you were afraid to be in my debt.

Major NAKAJIMA: I didn’t want to get into trouble.

YAGAMI HAYATE: I understand. You found Paradise in Mede. Had a good job, made a good living, had police protection and there were courts of law. You didn’t need a friend like me. But now

you come to me and say, “Dona Yagami, give me justice.” But you don’t ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You even don’t think to call me godmother. You come on my army establish day and ask me to murder for money.

Major NAKAJIMA: I ask you for justice.

YAGAMI HAYATE: That is not justice. Your daughter is alive.

Major NAKAJIMA: Let them suffer, then, as she suffers. How much should I pay you?

YAGAMI HAYATE: NAKAJIMA, NAKAJIMA. What I have done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you’d come in friendship, the scum ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day.

And if an honest man like you should make enemies, they’d be my enemies. And then they would fear you.

Major NAKAJIMA: Be my friend…Godmother.

YAGAMI HAYATE: Good. Some day, and that day may never come, I’ll ask a service of you. But until that day…accept this justice as a gift on my army establish day.

Major NAKAJIMA: Grazie, Godmother.

YAGAMI HAYATE: Prego. Give this to SEIGNER. I want people that aren’t going to get carried away. We are not murderers, in spite of what this old man says. Alright the two scum call what?

SEIGNER: white Satan and nigritude lightning.

YAGAMI HAYATE: ...... Where’s NANOHA?

这个是魔炮版教父?
快手是老教父?
奈叶是老大?

完结纪念。
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2005-10-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1336楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
引用
最初由 剎手 发布

因為名字太那個了吧....[/han]
大部分的原因还是因为那个什么OO管家吧?话说回来:乃是谁的MJ?

澪!!!萌王!!!没有之一!!!
注册时间:
2005-10-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1337楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
引用
最初由 twoholes 发布

这个是魔炮版教父?
快手是老教父?
奈叶是老大?
那中岛大叔又是谁?

澪!!!萌王!!!没有之一!!!
级别: 精灵王
注册时间:
2006-02-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1338楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
說真的MOMO的翻譯讓我見識到了神字是怎么寫的……
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2005-12-22
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1339楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
引用
最初由 looker3000 发布
六科成立当日 中岛少佐VS八神总队长

YAGAMI HAYATE: Prego. Give this to SEIGNER. I want people that aren’t going to get carried away. We are not murderers, in spite of what this old man says. Alright the two scum call what?

这是恶搞教父的情节??:D :D
white Satan and nigritude lightning
这翻译太牛了……
:D
中岛应该会被直接扔去炮靶场灭口吧……

继续在象牙塔里奋斗……
级别: 光明使者
注册时间:
2003-11-09
在线时间:
220小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1340楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
引用
最初由 ty6u 发布

碟阿勃李克使节团这是什么东西...[/KH]
As第十话暗之书的魔法Diabolic Emission....

参照这边
http://blog.xuite.net/natakugaia/rzsuisei/9134697?p=19

前面还好...后面招式名我看一次仆一次...

N/A
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2007-04-01
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1341楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
引用
最初由 ty6u 发布
那中岛大叔又是谁?

殡仪厂老板,给老大收尸的。

完结纪念。
注册时间:
2005-10-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1342楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
引用
最初由 mobilebay 发布
As第十话暗之书的魔法Diabolic Emission....

参照这边
http://blog.xuite.net/natakugaia/rzsuisei/9134697?p=19

武具: Raising Heart Exelion = 榮耀之心火鳳凰
奈葉的招式
ディバインバスター(Divine Buster) = 羅盤強震
スターライトブレイカー(Starlight Breaker) = 星光迴路遮斷器
エクセリオンバスター(Excellion Buster) = 火鳳凰強震部隊攻擊
レイジングハート・エクセリオンモードA.C.S展開状態 = 加速直流蓄電直攻模式
エクセリオンバスターA.C.S = 火鳳凰強震ACS

菲特的招式

「疾風・迅雷」スプライトザンバー(Sprite Zamber) = 雷光小精靈
「撃ち抜け、雷神!」ジェットザンバー(Jet Zamber) = 噴射斬刀
プラズマザンバーブレイカー(Plasma Zamber Breaker) = 雷光閃電荷電粒子雷神迴路遮斷器

疾風跟闇之書的招式

デアボリック・エミッション(Diabolic Emission)[第十話的黑洞重力魔法] = 碟阿伯李克使節團

ミストルティン(Mistilteinn)[石之槍]
「彼方より来たれ、やどりぎの枝。銀月の槍となりて、撃ち貫け。石化の槍、ミストルティン!」
從遠方來吧
寄生植物的枝變成銀月之槍
射破吧! 變石之槍吧! 革命解體吧!

ラグナロク(Ragnarok) = 拉葛南落克

佛手騎士們

ギガント・シュラーク(Gigantschlag) = 巨鎚連攻

シュツルムファルケン(Sturmfalken) = 鷹雀弓

克羅諾

氷結の杖デュランダル = 冰凍魔杖
デュランダル(only) = 原形記憶卡
エターナルコフィン = 凍結冰棺

動物三人組

阿爾芙:チェーンバインド(Chain Bind) = 自動裝置環
淫獸: ストラグルバインド(Struggle Bind) = 格鬥武器
大狗: 鋼の軛 = 綁起來吧! 鋼的頸圈

阿斯拉上面的魔導砲 最終兵器 = 烷烴汽艇([/KH]Orz)

[/KH]引述某人的话:我现在真的知道神字怎么写了

澪!!!萌王!!!没有之一!!!
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2005-12-22
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1343楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
引用
最初由 ty6u 发布

ディバインバスター(Divine Buster) = 羅盤強震
スターライトブレイカー(Starlight Breaker) = 星光迴路遮斷器
エクセリオンバスター(Excellion Buster) = 火鳳凰強震部隊攻擊
レイジングハート・エクセリオンモードA.C.S展開状態 = 加速直流蓄電直攻模式

「疾風・迅雷」スプライトザンバー(Sprite Zamber) = 雷光小精靈
「撃ち抜け、雷神!」ジェットザンバー(Jet Zamber) = 噴射斬刀
プラズマザンバーブレイカー(Plasma Zamber Breaker) = 雷光閃電荷電粒子雷神迴路遮斷器

疾風跟闇之書的招式

デアボリック・エミッション(Diabolic Emission)[第十話的黑洞重力魔法] = 碟阿伯李克使節團

ミストルティン(Mistilteinn)[石之槍]
「彼方より来たれ、やどりぎの枝。銀月の槍となりて、撃ち貫け。石化の槍、ミストルティン!」
從遠方來吧
寄生植物的枝變成銀月之槍
射破吧! 變石之槍吧! 革命解體吧!

動物三人組

阿爾芙:チェーンバインド(Chain Bind) = 自動裝置環
淫獸: ストラグルバインド(Struggle Bind) = 格鬥武器
大狗: 鋼の軛 = 綁起來吧! 鋼的頸圈

阿斯拉上面的魔導砲 最終兵器 = 烷烴汽艇([/KH]Orz)

不行了,邪神救我……Orz

继续在象牙塔里奋斗……
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2005-03-02
在线时间:
10小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1344楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
呼!翻译补上了
注册时间:
2007-01-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1345楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
林阴佛寺,神秘经典,哈雅贴,星光迴路遮斷器,偶早已免疫的说
但看到疾风迅雷,还是又拍桌了[/TX]

惰眠
注册时间:
2006-03-04
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1346楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
Major NAKAJIMA: I believe in Mede. Mede has made my honour. And I raised my daughters in the Mede fashion. I gave them freedom. But I taught them never to dishonour her family. My young daughter found a flight captain, not an Mede. She went to the movies with her. She stayed out late. I didn't protest. Two months ago he took her for a drive with another administration bailiff. Them made her drink whiskey, and then them tried take advantage of her. She resisted, she kept her honour. So them assaulting her useing magic cannon. When I went to the hospital, her bone was broken of all. She couldn’t even weep, because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life. lustiness girl. Now she will never do move again. she only an fifteen. Sorry. I went to the police, like a good Mede. These two devils were brought for trial. The judge sentenced them
crimeless. crimeless! Them went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool. Those two bastards, them smiled at me. Then I said to my wife's soul, “For justice, we must go to Dona Yagami.”

Major NAKAJIMA: What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.

YAGAMI HAYATE: I’ve known you many years, but this is the first time you've asked me for help. I can’t remember the last time you invited me for a cup of coffee. Even though I'm is godmother to your two girls. But let’s be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you were afraid to be in my debt.

YAGAMI HAYATE: I understand. You found Paradise in Mede. Had a good job, made a good living, had police protection and there were courts of law. You didn’t need a friend like me. But now

you come to me and say, “Dona Yagami, give me justice.” But you don’t ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You even don’t think to call me godmother. You come on my army establish day and ask me to murder for money.

Major NAKAJIMA: Let them suffer, then, as she suffers. How much should I pay you?

YAGAMI HAYATE: NAKAJIMA, NAKAJIMA. What I have done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you’d come in friendship, the scum ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day.

And if an honest man like you should make enemies, they’d be my enemies. And then they would fear you.

YAGAMI HAYATE: Good. Some day, and that day may never come, I’ll ask a service of you. But until that day…accept this justice as a gift on my army establish day.

==============================================
掰,拜,败[/KH] [/han] :rolleyes: :eek:

话说这东西是从哪里来的,我想去现场拜[/KH]

注册时间:
2005-10-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1347楼 发表于: 2007-05-17
引用
最初由 拷贝天使 发布

==============================================
掰,拜,败[/KH]话说这东西是从哪里来的,我想去现场拜 :rolleyes: :eek:

劝您先看看momo台的翻译再说这些话...神真的就存在于我们身边啊!
ps:您的签名违规了,还是改一下的好

澪!!!萌王!!!没有之一!!!
级别: 光明使者
注册时间:
2005-10-19
在线时间:
1088小时
发帖: