[导读]Dark Angel

楼层直达
级别: 小朋友
注册时间:
2002-12-23
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
It's a TV series. My favorite! I wounder how many of you know it.

The first DVDs are out! Posh!Posh! I'm not rich!

Max Allan Collins, who wrote <> and the Mummy series, has written three volumns for Dark Angel, "Before the Dawn" "Skin Game"and "After the Dark"(not yet published).

Before the Dawn

Book Description
If you don’t know the show: take one kick-ass, bike-riding genetically-modified girl, created in a government laboratory to become the perfect soldier. Let her escape from the lab and put her on the streets. Throw in more genetically-modified 'siblings' who she tries to locate and pit them against sinister and corrupt government forces. Light torch paper, stand back.If you do know the show: this novel fills in some of the gaps from the ten years between Max’s escape from Manticore in 2009 and her current adventures in Seattle in 2019. We meet for the first time Original Cindy, Sketchy, Kendra and Normal, as well as Lydecker and Logan Cale.We see Max working as a cat-burglar in Los Angeles, and then moving to Seattle where she meets various figures from her past and future, and gets involved with a multi-millionaire art collector. The book culminates in a thrilling confrontation at the top of the Seattle Space Needle, where one of Max’s siblings dies in order to save her.

Synopsis
Los Angeles, 2019. Large sections of Tinseltown are in Richter-scale ruins in the aftermath of the Pulse and a devastating earthquake. Surviving among a pack of street kids, agile as a cat, and an expert thief, Max steals from the rich and gives to Moody, her mentor in crime and leader.

I've finished this one! Fabulous!
Skin Game

Book Description
The saga of Dark Angel continues!
Someone is killing normal humans in the fog-enshrouded city of Seattle. The murders are brutal and grisly, but inside Terminal City they barely cause a ripple of concern. The transgenics who live there have problems of their own. In an area under siege by the oppressive arm of the police, the transgenics must protect their fledgling colony against the outside world - a world that eyes them with contempt and suspicion . . . and will do anything to be rid of them.

As the killings escalate, Joshua comes to Max with a dire suspicion: the killer may be one of their own. Tensions are high between normal humans and transgenics, and many inside the protected City would just as soon let the humans fend for themselves. Yet Max and her inner circle know they must investigate the crimes and stop the bloodshed. Doing nothing would simply give the normals more reasons to hate.

But what they discover will shock even the most jaded among them - and expose a sinister agenda that leads to an old, nefarious foe. . . .

About the Author
Max Allan Collins has earned an unprecedented ten Private Eye Writers of America Shamus nominations for his historical thrillers, winning twice for his Nathan Heller novels, True Detective and Stolen Away. A Mystery Writers of America Edgar nominee in both fiction and non-fiction categories, Collins has written five suspense novel series, film criticism, short fiction, songwriting, trading-card sets, and movie/TV tie-in novels, including Air Force One, The Mummy Returns, the New York Times bestselling Saving Private Ryan, CSI: Double Dealer (from the CBS series), and The Scorpion King.

He scripted the internationally syndicated comic strip Dick Tracy from 1977 to 1993 and has written the Batman comic book and newspaper strip. His graphic novel, Road to Perdition, has been made into a DreamWorks feature film starring Tom Hanks and Paul Newman, directed by Sam Mendes.

Collins lives in Muscatine, Iowa, with his wife, writer Barbara Collins, and their teenage son, Nathan.

I hope any one here could give me any information about Dark Angel! Thank you!

P.S. U can speak in Chinese.

级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2002-11-28
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2003-03-20
是偶超愛看的Dark Angel呀>w<

- -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - --
翅膀掙扎了一會,從此不再拍動。

絕望的翅膀無法飛翔,尤其是完全死去的心,完全絕望。
- -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - --
注册时间:
2002-12-23
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2003-03-20
引用
最初由 小綠 发布
是偶超愛看的Dark Angel呀>w<

How many episoded have u watched?

级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2003-01-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2003-03-21
偶也是拉
不只是DARK ANGEL
ALLIAS BUFFY 什么的偶都喜欢

级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2002-12-14
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2003-03-21
偶只看到她跟那个满面胡子的第4次接触

如果我是贱人,我会来漫游吗?
我不是,所以我来漫游
注册时间:
2002-12-23
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2003-03-21
引用
最初由 rek137 发布
偶也是拉
不只是DARK ANGEL
ALLIAS BUFFY 什么的偶都喜欢

I don't like buffy or charmed. Their stories don't attract me!

级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2002-10-16
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2003-03-22
TB,这个是说什么的??

级别: 管理员
注册时间:
2002-08-10
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2003-03-22
这个...没看过...
不过可以用edonkey下来看看 :)
http://www.sharereactor.com/release.php?id=3798

级别: 天使
注册时间:
2003-02-22
在线时间:
3小时
发帖:
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2003-03-22
是很好 又长

︿_︿ (这个是母的) ^_^(这个是公的)
JE TE HAIS! It could be just a second or could be forever.

~~*****清晨,可爱的楠树边,最美丽的怜花。*****~~
蓝蓝的大海边,一棵棵可爱的小楠树,茁壮成长。树边朵朵美丽的怜花,轻轻地,悄悄地,悠悠地,盛开。
微微的风,轻轻地吹过,朵朵怜叶随风飘动,慢慢地,慢慢地,坠落。在广阔的海面上,自由自在的飘动。
GG:小蛇,北G,小树,阿全,MAX,松,King  DD:小漫,叉叉,小加,虫,雷 雷,悲桔梗, 北方的狼  
MM:欣欣, hikura(饭团)JJ:娃娃,花花,sing,叮叮 宠物:cai8346,小惹师傅:aandc

怜的原创连载 欢迎大家看(未完,等续...) 怜怜的主页   My MSN Space   我的翻唱网页
级别: 元老
注册时间:
2002-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2003-03-22
這個是buffy the vampire slayer的續集對吧
天阿 偶沒看到 美國有電視台在演嗎 演多少集去了?_?

偶還蠻喜歡buffy的 至於charmed普通而已
大概那三姐妹引不起偶的興趣@_@

i like, where u sleep
when u sleep, next to me
i like, where u sleep
here

cause our lips, can touch
and our cheeks, can brush
our lips, can touch
here

u r the one that lies close to me
and whispers "hello, i've missed u quite terribly"
i fell in love with u suddenly
that there's no place else i could be but here in ur arms~ : )
注册时间:
2002-12-23
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2003-03-22
引用
最初由 myrion 发布
這個是buffy the vampire slayer的續集對吧
天阿 偶沒看到 美國有電視台在演嗎 演多少集去了?_?

偶還蠻喜歡buffy的 至於charmed普通而已
大概那三姐妹引不起偶的興趣@_@

No! No! Totally wrong!

Dark Angel is an independent new series.

演多少集去了?_? at least 20 episodes.

注册时间:
2002-12-23
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2003-03-22
引用
最初由 Raywell 发布
TB,这个是说什么的??

Not again! Don't call me TB plz plz!

Dark Angel is telling a story of a genetically-modified girl, Max, in the future. After successfully escaping from somewhere(I've forgatten the name), where all X-5s were trained as killing mashines, Max began to know lots of things she didn't at that place, and knew many true friends who are willling to help her to fight for her life and justice. I can't explain the whole story 2 u coz I live in hostfamily, i.e. I missed a lot of episodes. If u really like it, I'll try to collect as much information as I can.

注册时间:
2002-12-23
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2003-03-22
引用
最初由 Arael 发布
这个...没看过...
不过可以用edonkey下来看看 :)
http://www.sharereactor.com/release.php?id=3798

Well done! I was worrying about the first season DVD, u know, the price is horrific 2 me! Hope they will keep it unitll August.

Another "Thank" 4 u!

注册时间:
2002-12-23
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 13楼 发表于: 2003-03-22
This is Logan, another name for him is EYE'S ONLY, Max's exboyfriend, coz Max's got a kind of virus which doesn't allow her to kiss him(excuse me?)

Premise from website: In the near future, the United States has been rocked by a terrorist attack in the form of electromagnetic pulses. The result is a complete meltdown of all technology which turns the country into a chaotic third-world area. Taking advantage of this chaos are the X-5s, a group of genetically engineered children brought up under the rigid tutelage of Manticore, a government genetics corporation. Designed to be the perfect soldiers from birth, the X-5s were raised as adult killers in a militaristic compound.

However, during the terrorist attacks, most of the X-5s escaped from Manticore and split up all over the country. They are now on the run from Manticore agents, Lydekker and the mysterious Madam X. They have superior strength, intelligence, and senses and must use all of these to remain safe and hidden.

Character Bios:

MAX GUEVARRA: Masquerading as a normal young woman working in a messenger service in Seattle, Max has managed to establish more roots and relationships than her fellow sibling X-5s. Unfortunately, these friendships and loves often make her more vulnerable and apt to risk her life.

With a sharp cynical nature and an often biting tongue, Max has a tough exterior, but she is nonetheless fiercely loyal to her friends and family. She is very sensitive about her genetically enhanced status and constantly fights to prove to herself and others that she is not the ruthless killer Manticore intended her to be. One of the results of this is that she will never use a gun, instead preferring to use her superhuman skills in physical combat.

The Little Max

The grown-up Max

Max often remembers her childhood, and the painful memories of merciless violence and control shape her grudgingly moral actions now.

级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2002-10-16
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 14楼 发表于: 2003-03-23
Too many English up there!!

If I cann't call u TB, May I call U BT??

快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个